PDA

View Full Version : RE: Free Powerleveling Service!

DontNerfMeBro
02-09-2011, 04:12 AM
Wow..I thought this thread was a joke. I mean, the opening video alone was enough to make you wonder. What the heck WAS that?! That was awful!

I like the way he says, "All drops are to be given to the power leveler!" lol. It's like, All ye sheep will pay homage to your MASTER!

BTW: Aren't these sort of "services" frowned upon, if not completely a violation of most games? I mean, I'm not tryin to sound like a burnt out hippy but isn't there some sort of player population integrity that is severely at risk here? World War II was a glorious catastrophe but imagine how cool it would have been if EVERYONE had a howitzer and personal arsenal! <eyeroll> It'll be a bunch of great players tripping over buffoons who can't comprehend what their skills do.

STS, have some pride in your creation. Allowing this sort of solicitation just tells me you could care less about the game because this a great way to push elixir sales. I'm not saying you should fix the power leveling issue anymore than I'd want my local congressman to "fix" people who speed while driving, but seriously?

(hmm..whatever happened to those cheaper elixirs anyway?)

djkrazze
02-09-2011, 07:17 AM
you must of gotten a speeding ticket! lmfao

Ricey
02-09-2011, 07:39 AM
I love the way you liken power levelling to WWII.. you're right, it does produce max level players who have no idea what they're doing but eh, there's probably not much that can be done to stop it and that's why we have a friends list, so we can pick who we play with.

BeefyMeat
02-09-2011, 07:42 AM
well seeing that the sewers are a bit tough to run through with 1 person doing the work, I think PLing will stop for after 53. All I know is if I see anyone under 50 there, I leave. There's enough games that you don;t have to deal with it. I know all <50's don't suck, but the ones who jump ship early tend to so I'd rather just avoid them all together.

DontNerfMeBro
02-09-2011, 07:50 AM
well seeing that the sewers are a bit tough to run through with 1 person doing the work, I think PLing will stop for after 53. All I know is if I see anyone under 50 there, I leave. There's enough games that you don;t have to deal with it. I know all <50's don't suck, but the ones who jump ship early tend to so I'd rather just avoid them all together.

"the ones who jump ship early". you read my mind. perhaps the subject of a new thread.