PDA

View Full Version : Tarks niks and naks

Tarkemelion
02-09-2011, 06:49 AM
Hello and welcome to tarks Niks and naks!!!

This is a friendly crafting item business for everyone who needs crafts or tips for crafting... The business is run by me Tarkemelion and the second in charge is Pewpewdude also equipped with hundreds of crafts! Our goal is to make at least 1 million in sales of crafts each day! So far we have raised a total of 4million in under 69 hours!! Thankyou to all customers of tarks Niks and naks (tnan) tnan shop is in balefort castle and sewers we will be selling items frequently everyday! We sell crafts and new items made by CRAFTS only.. We sell absolutely every single craft and stock up every 5 days. A very popular demand is recipes and rivets, although we would love to sell or trade you these unfortunately these items are SAUI (stubborn and untradeable items) many SAUI are availae in the platinum store... ( SAUI demands + TNAN = unhappy customers and me :(.) any questions about TNAN send to me via me via private messaging. TNAN is a serious business with a serious. marketing goal. (please do not criticize or insult our business)-all hater will miss out on our awesome deals and be added to our ignore list-

Please shop at TNAN and help support us. All who wish to sponsor TNAN will have to pay 10000 gold and their name will appear on every TNAN post.

IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!
If anyone would like to join TNAN and become an employee will be paid 3000 per day. Every employee will be monitored closely and if they breach our rules could be banned from all TNAN give aways and scavenger hunts! Our employee of the month award is a
massive 80000 gold and you will be for ever appreciated by us here in TNAN! All TNAN meeting are clearly marked on our messages we will send you.

Thankyou for reading and leave your comments.

--------------------OUR AWESOME PRE SPONSORS ARE:--------------
Argothewicked, Simplifyyy, Tarkemelion, Pewpewdude, Caberoe, Cabero and CSkingpin.

Thankyou to all of you for being awesome friends!

This post was made by Pewpewdude, edited and managed by Tarkemelion
TNAN

Tarkemelion
02-09-2011, 06:52 AM
P.S no SAUI threats are tolerated in TNAN refrain from SAUI ing us otherwise we will add ignore.

Physiologic
02-09-2011, 07:06 AM
I would like to purchase information on how to get the recipes for the crafted items to create lv 55 craftable pinks (not the recipe for the lv 55 pink, but recipes like the Panels or Gemstone Settings) - without using Platinum :P

Tarkemelion
02-09-2011, 07:12 AM
All info on crafting is told by me or Pewpewdude...
Please send me a pm with your question and we would be glad to answer :)

drewcapu
02-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Awesome idea :)

Physiologic
02-09-2011, 05:49 PM
All info on crafting is told by me or Pewpewdude...
Please send me a pm with your question and we would be glad to answer :)

I don't understand. Why can't you answer my question here? Or ask you to give you a PM when you know exactly what my question is?

Alternatively, you could give me PM since you already know my question, detailing what the cost of this transaction is.

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 06:10 PM
So THATS what SAUI means! Because of all the Philippino players, I always thought it was some kind of pineapple sauce!

Tarkemelion
02-09-2011, 11:13 PM
All questions are sent to me via pm no buts....