View Full Version : Help with bear lvl 15 pvp

Asphalt
11-20-2014, 02:02 AM
Hi guy's im new to Pl pvp and I made a bear and currently working on getting it to lvl 15 and I was wondering if you guys can help me get started like with the sets and a decent build and if someone can train me so I can become a better pvper because im tired of getting stomped on by everyone and I wanna be the one doing to stomping I dont wanna sound like a begger which I probably do but please I need help.. my bears name is Exillero
Thank you

AppleNoob
11-20-2014, 07:54 AM
Hi guy's im new to Pl pvp and I made a bear and currently working on getting it to lvl 15 and I was wondering if you guys can help me get started like with the sets and a decent build and if someone can train me so I can become a better pvper because im tired of getting stomped on by everyone and I wanna be the one doing to stomping I dont wanna sound like a begger which I probably do but please I need help.. my bears name is Exillero
Thank you

Learn your stomp range, which is 8m, and recommended builld would be
6 rage
5 stomp
1 sms
1 cb
1 cripping slash.

I'm to lazy to post sets so ima leave that up to someone else.

HeyitsTubs
11-20-2014, 08:18 AM
Sets include lvl 15 dex hal armour and helm, lvl 15 platinum talon, lvl 15 gruesome evidence bracer pink (kinda expensive though). or you can do fbow or sbl. As for the skill distribution apple's noobs input is good, however i recommend 6 rage 3 stomp 4 sms 1 cs

Caztori
11-20-2014, 09:46 AM
I made a guide on lvl 15 bears: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?172353-The-ULTIMATE-Level-15-Warrior-Twink-Guide

I pretty much covered all you'll need to know, so you'll probably find answers to all your questions there. I would not recommend the 6/5/1/1/1 build, check my guide for some other examples instead.

Rescind
11-20-2014, 03:03 PM
5 Stomp is a must have!
It breaks Root Effects

Actually 4 stomp does that but 5 is okay too

DivineMoustache
11-22-2014, 03:21 PM
4 stomp does break ice but it has a 80% chance

Rescind
11-22-2014, 11:28 PM
Wut.. I used 4 stomp and I got out of ice every time