PDA

View Full Version : (Para Gem) God bless warriors and mages against rogues LOL

cyrusrevange
11-20-2014, 01:08 PM
What was the reason to bring damage gem into game! rogues are already op , now they kill even faster than before. No chance even for a warr with 2.4k armor to stand against rogues now(can imagine what mages feel lol). Imagin an arcane rogue with fully para equipment now. Hope one day warrior be proud to do PVP. Allways rogues were strongest class. I think in winter event there would be some crit or dodge gem to make them more perfect than before.:eagerness:

Zeus
11-20-2014, 01:34 PM
I don't see the issue...?

Serancha
11-20-2014, 01:36 PM
lol

I think STS has bigger fish to fry before worrying about this.

ClumsyCactus
11-20-2014, 01:39 PM
As a rogue, i see NO problem with this ;)

Serancha
11-20-2014, 01:47 PM
Now now dears, let's not play enrage the other classes. Amusing thread though, you'd think only rogues were stacking paragems. Someone find Ardbeg and learn what's what.

Zeus
11-20-2014, 01:48 PM
Now now dears, let's not play enrage the other classes. Amusing thread though, you'd think only rogues were stacking paragems. Someone find Ardbeg and learn what's what.

You haven't seen Hell...500+ damage with bulwark, no elixirs.

Appeltjes
11-20-2014, 01:51 PM

Dex Scene
11-20-2014, 02:01 PM
Lmao what the hell

Kriticality
11-20-2014, 02:12 PM
Whoa. Both pictures made me shed a tear.

Samaeldavisjr
11-20-2014, 02:33 PM
to the OP... yur obviously speaking from an undergeared/pvp standpoint. As you can see, "Hell's" build and many other Warriors look like this (minus SNS/Arcane Ring obv). Samael + 41Bone eats almost anyone up pvp. Its really splitting hairs at this level. just my 2c

Pillowhead
11-20-2014, 02:55 PM
Mages : stun, shield, stun, crit.
Rogues : *getting stunned* doing 0 dmg on shield *getting stunned* dead.
Thats how I see it.

Idly
11-20-2014, 03:00 PM
Mages : stun, shield, stun, crit.
Rogues : *getting stunned* doing 0 dmg on shield *getting stunned* dead.
Thats how I see it.

Lol more like

Mage- Stun
Rogue- Dodge/stun immunity
Mage- Shield
Rogue- Aimed shot
Mage-Shield breaks
Mage- Dead
Rogue- 'gg again?'
Mage- Ragequits
Rogue- 'Haha noob mages'

Arrowz
11-20-2014, 04:51 PM
Lol more like

Mage- Stun
Mage- Shield
Rogue- Aimed shot
Mage-Shield breaks
Mage- Dead
Rogue- 'gg again?'
Mage- Ragequits
Rogue- 'Haha noob mages'

Lol i like it

Cool1t
11-20-2014, 05:05 PM
Lol more like

Mage- Stun
Mage- Shield
Rogue- Aimed shot
Mage-Shield breaks
Mage- Dead
Rogue- 'gg again?'
Mage- Ragequits
Rogue- 'Haha noob mages'
soooooooo true

Energizeric
11-20-2014, 05:18 PM
Actually, the increase in damage was good for sorcerers because it gives us the ability now to kill rogues faster before our shield runs out, and sometimes even warriors. The problem sorcerers face is we are meat once the shield runs out. So more damage means we can kill faster. The faster the fight ends, the better chance we are victorious.

That said, I think the big reason sorcerers are so weak in PvP now has to do with us lacking some kind of stun immunity skill, while the other classes have such a skill. We are the weakest in terms of armor, and we are NOT the highest damage class. So rogues have both higher armor and higher damage than we do. Warriors have much higher armor, and slightly lower damage. So what is a sorcerer's advantage? In seasons 2-4, it was that we had the best stuns. Now with stun immunity skills that everyone seems to use at higher levels, and with all the new stun pets and stun procs from mythic and arcane weapons, we actually have the worst stuns, yet we are also the easiest to stun. That is the problem.

- Samdegreat
11-20-2014, 05:43 PM
Also warriors can now kill rogues before they pack for the 100th time haha, the pack Regen vs a warrior is too fast u less warrior uses stun...

Farminer's
11-20-2014, 05:48 PM
I have a friend lvl 32 arcane everything but ring and mythic armor and has 660+ damage 6k HP at lvl 32!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
11-20-2014, 07:04 PM
Actually, the increase in damage was good for sorcerers because it gives us the ability now to kill rogues faster before our shield runs out, and sometimes even warriors. The problem sorcerers face is we are meat once the shield runs out. So more damage means we can kill faster. The faster the fight ends, the better chance we are victorious.

That said, I think the big reason sorcerers are so weak in PvP now has to do with us lacking some kind of stun immunity skill, while the other classes have such a skill. We are the weakest in terms of armor, and we are NOT the highest damage class. So rogues have both higher armor and higher damage than we do. Warriors have much higher armor, and slightly lower damage. So what is a sorcerer's advantage? In seasons 2-4, it was that we had the best stuns. Now with stun immunity skills that everyone seems to use at higher levels, and with all the new stun pets and stun procs from mythic and arcane weapons, we actually have the worst stuns, yet we are also the easiest to stun. That is the problem.

I think what we mages need is some more armor or health or the stun immunity like you said...

Serancha
11-20-2014, 09:58 PM
Why do people think gear = skill?

I've seen countless warriors with full mythics, mauls with arcane pets that are totally useless for anything other than showing off in town. I have even watched more than one of them die while running hauntlet. It's nauseating. There are an equal number of ring rogues who never bothered to learn technique or skill, and many arcane staff mages who die every time a mob looks their way in tinderin.

Conversely, I have seen legendary geared, plat-free players (yes, includig mages) with exceptional skill (largely because they can't rely on gear to forgive any number of errors in play), that could run circles around any number of max geared players, and survive better while doing it.

Gear and raw stats do not make you good. There's a helluva lot more to the game than numbers.

Axesam
11-20-2014, 10:08 PM
all ppl complain about rog op, but they still playin warrior/mage. Just play rogue then, case closed.

GuardianTwo
11-21-2014, 12:23 AM

I've seen countless warriors with full mythics, mauls with arcane pets that are totally useless for anything other than showing off in town. I have even watched more than one of them die while running hauntlet. It's nauseating. There are an equal number of ring rogues who never bothered to learn technique or skill, and many arcane staff mages who die every time a mob looks their way in tinderin.

Conversely, I have seen legendary geared, plat-free players (yes, includig mages) with exceptional skill (largely because they can't rely on gear to forgive any number of errors in play), that could run circles around any number of max geared players, and survive better while doing it.

Gear and raw stats do not make you good. There's a helluva lot more to the game than numbers.

Even I agree that there are many players not owning even a mythic , but still play exceptionally well than other full mythics , but there are players who need all pt members to be mythic / this / that , then only they will run that map! So atlast everyone thinks that I need better "gear" so that I can run that map. This I think we had also talked earlier :3

Kingofninjas
11-21-2014, 12:43 AM

Gear plays a big role though. An arcane ring rogue can pretty much beat any lesser geared rogue with their eyes closed. They dont even need to charge aimed shot to kill us with a combo. We on the other hand, need aimed shot to crit for more than 3k (which doesnt happen all the time) or both pierce and aimed to crit. I agree many low gear players are more skilled than many fully geared players, but the gear gap is continuing to make a greater and greater difference.

Instead of releasing a mythic ring for lvl 41, STS made a new mythic amulet. Not very well thought out in my opinion.

Robhawk
11-21-2014, 04:34 AM
Instead of releasing a mythic ring for lvl 41, STS made a new mythic amulet. Not very well thought out in my opinion.

The gap between myth/archon rings and the arcane ring will be the same when changing anything else then the ring... so yes, useless somehow useless in terms of PVP... the only difference there is the fact that you cant buy it, you have to work for it and some of the remaining maxed out former platabusers dont even know what pve is! lol ;)

Psychologist
11-21-2014, 07:36 AM
What was the reason to bring damage gem into game! rogues are already op , now they kill even faster than before. No chance even for a warr with 2.4k armor to stand against rogues now(can imagine what mages feel lol). Imagin an arcane rogue with fully para equipment now. Hope one day warrior be proud to do PVP. Allways rogues were strongest class. I think in winter event there would be some crit or dodge gem to make them more perfect than before.:eagerness:

If you don't spend 100m for gear as a rogue, you have no chance against a warrior. Literally.

Serancha
11-21-2014, 12:34 PM
If you don't spend 100m for gear as a rogue, you have no chance against a warrior. Literally.

Not true, just takes technique.

Farminer's
11-21-2014, 04:24 PM
I saw hell earlyer with these stats and arcane ring and I seen lvl 32 warriors more DMG.http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/21/746d6f1705f5710e0fd7e770883fc4b0.jpg

Remarked
11-21-2014, 04:32 PM
congratz for seeing him. want a cookie?

Zeus
11-21-2014, 04:37 PM
I saw hell earlyer with these stats and arcane ring and I seen lvl 32 warriors more DMG.http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/21/746d6f1705f5710e0fd7e770883fc4b0.jpg

Bonesaw vs maul...maul's stats are fake anyways. They're like those new suburu brzs or scion FR5s. They just look good but not much power to them.

Farminer's
11-21-2014, 04:43 PM
Bonesaw vs maul...maul's stats are fake anyways. They're like those new suburu brzs or scion FR5s. They just look good but not much power to them.
Lol true

Mat 'T' Reed
11-28-2014, 09:27 AM

Id like to see these warriors with more damage at lv32....im struggling to believe this

Hellcookie
11-28-2014, 09:31 AM
Then delete ur warri/mage chars and do a rogue?!

Farminer's
11-28-2014, 09:50 AM
Id like to see these warriors with more damage at lv32....im struggling to believe this
He is my friend he has arcane maul singe and full gears.

Spell
11-28-2014, 12:08 PM
Lol who has that screen shot of a warrior with 1k dmg xD

Nrt
11-28-2014, 01:10 PM
This is the real damage free elix

Farminer's
11-28-2014, 01:21 PM
This is the real damage free elix
Nice lvl 32 had 662 or so DMG. 6k HP 1500 or so armor