PDA

View Full Version : Klaas give ankh

Axesam
11-20-2014, 09:41 PM
Klaas give me 5 ankhs, is this for one time only or forever ?

Whatelse new item from Klaas except ankh?

Gensin
11-20-2014, 11:47 PM
I did opened my VIP ankh which is 25 ankhs and when i claim klaas I got 5. Nice.

Hellween
11-20-2014, 11:58 PM
I think is only in this update, after weekend will end ankhs from Klaas

Schnitzel
11-21-2014, 12:11 AM
From AL Announcements

+ Free Platinum Offers are now paying out huge Platinum amounts. This weekend only. Get some FREE Platinum today! Offer availability varies by region.
+ Thank you for playing Arcane Legends! A pile of free, no-trade items waits for you in your Stash!

* A 60 minute Combo Elixir Kit
* A pack of 25 Ankhs
* A pack of 10 Damage Elixirs
* A pack of 10 Armor Elixirs
+ Elite Tindirin, Planar Arena and Planar Tombs zones have had timed runs and timed run leaderboards disabled. This will allow you to re-join those zones should you experience a disconnect. Look for timed runs to return in the future.
+ Corrected an issue with the Planeswalker Achievement. It should now properly grant.
+ Klass and Shazbot now have a chance to grant Ankhs! Visit them today for free stuff!
+ The Halloween Scythe Mythic Staff now properly hits 3 targets with a normal attack.
+ Planar Sword vortex spawn has been rebalanced. It should no longer damage friendly characters in PvP.
+ Taurus the Hammer, the 3rd boss in the Planar Tombs, has been rebalanced. He is still challenging, but not as hard as before.
+ The Mythic Planar Pendant Recipe has a greater chance to be obtained when you complete a 4 boss run in the Planar Arena. This recipe has a chance to be granted at the same time as when the Arena Master’s Chest is granted. To be clear, the Mythic Planar Pendant Recipe is not found in the Arena Master’s Chests.
+ Monster density in Planar Tombs zones has been reduced.
+ Bosses in the Planar Arena have had their armor and damage slightly reduced.
+ Sorrax the Great, the 2nd Boss in the Planar Tombs now drops 2 Planar Fragments when defeated.
+ Taurus the Hammer, the 3rd boss in the Planar Tombs now drops 2 Planar Fragments and 2 loot drops when defeated.

I am guessing there is no date which the ankhs will stop (i could be wrong...)

UnderAgeKids
11-21-2014, 12:59 AM
If im not wrong, only free platinum offer ended this weekend. Not the whole update. If all this just for this week.. next week this forum will full of raging thread again.

drakesaber
11-22-2014, 12:50 AM
Me too i got 5 from klass and 25 VIP in my stash

Remiem
11-25-2014, 02:34 PM
This is a permanent change. :) The chance for ankhs will be in game from now on.

Dwakell
11-25-2014, 02:51 PM
How well that brings ankh's! Finally we don't need spend platium!

Appeltjes
11-25-2014, 03:27 PM
This is a permanent change. :) The chance for ankhs will be in game from now on.

Lol you guys might consider lowering the drop chance of ankhs a bit, people now can just make an 41 alt and save ankhs on them.

matanofx
11-25-2014, 03:31 PM
Lol you guys might consider lowering the drop chance of ankhs a bit, people now can just make an 41 alt and save ankhs on them.

Whats wrong with you? youre like a double agent lol, ankhs=awesome, no change in drop needed.

Appeltjes
11-25-2014, 03:41 PM
Whats wrong with you? youre like a double agent lol, ankhs=awesome, no change in drop needed.

They aren't awesome if you want prices to go up because you have 100+ kits >_>

matanofx
11-25-2014, 03:45 PM
They aren't awesome if you want prices to go up because you have 100+ kits >_>

Valid point my friend, solution = wait for event, you may thank me later

Appeltjes
11-25-2014, 03:47 PM
Valid point my friend, solution = wait for event, you may thank me later

Yeah that is my plan but I secretly had hoped that prices would go up during these tombs :D, I don' have any gold atm and I wanted to start a lower lvl to run the event :p.

Kakashis
11-25-2014, 06:08 PM
I only got anks once so far :( always get xp or damage reduction lol

drakesaber
12-18-2014, 01:28 PM
I always got 5 anks XD

Dex Scene
12-18-2014, 01:34 PM
I never get ankhs anymore lol

Hadec
12-18-2014, 05:58 PM
I never get ankhs anymore lol