PDA

View Full Version : The Hardest Core

Ode Warr
11-20-2014, 10:55 PM
I moved from bc to al two days ago and its cool I still play both. With bc leveling & progression is easy but al is more in depth. I'm alright so far but did some pvp matches and got dominated. I'm level 16 right now, looking for tips on leveling/ locations of rare items/ getting gold/ everything useful

siddhant
11-20-2014, 11:02 PM
u can lvl fast by running tombs
items first thing u will need is lepre then u can farm brac for locks but the best way is to lvl up to 40 quick and run elites bettr drop and if u need anything else ign:sidpvp:)

Ode Warr
11-20-2014, 11:58 PM
Lepre? And in brac you mean brackenridge right. Thanks though
And one more thing, wym "locks"

CAK Vader
11-21-2014, 12:05 AM
Lepre is the common abbreviation for the leprechaun pendant, and locks is the common abbreviation for locked grand crate of the watch. Speaking of, none were in auction today! D:

Schnitzel
11-21-2014, 12:17 AM

He means Grand Locked Crate of the Watch
its a chest that needs 15 plat to open,
you can get 3 items per chest
items range from:
2k gold to an Arcane item

Ode Warr
11-21-2014, 12:21 AM
Aww cool thanks. Two more q's what is an arcane item and what is 'end game'

GoodSyntax
11-21-2014, 12:34 AM
"End Game" is a reference to whatever the current level cap is, which right now is level 41

"Arcane" describes the rarity of an item....rarest in the game, and therefore the possess the best stats and most expensive. Arcane items can be weapons, a ring, crafting material or a pet egg.

Ode Warr
11-21-2014, 12:51 AM
Nice.. It won't be long until I get one

Ode Warr
11-21-2014, 11:16 AM
u can lvl fast by running tombs
items first thing u will need is lepre then u can farm brac for locks but the best way is to lvl up to 40 quick and run elites bettr drop and if u need anything else ign:sidpvp:)

Running tomb items? And how to farm for locks.. Where's the lepre............

Schnitzel
11-21-2014, 10:53 PM
My guild <The Community Guild> ran a New Players Video Guide contest a while back.

Maybe these videos can help you :D
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?152184-New-Player-Video-Guides!

Serancha
11-22-2014, 02:03 AM
Lepre is the common abbreviation for the leprechaun pendant, and locks is the common abbreviation for locked grand crate of the watch. Speaking of, none were in auction today! D:

That is because you spelled it like....what the hell is that?...... seriously.

The item is called "Locked Grand Crate of the Watch." You can just enter the word Locked and it will come up. In my opinion you are better off farming for essences, making them into gems and selling them.

Raselph
11-22-2014, 10:48 PM

DUDE , LEPRECHAUN is a PENDANT AND NOT A CHEST!!!!

Xeusx
11-22-2014, 11:23 PM
DUDE , LEPRECHAUN is a PENDANT AND NOT A CHEST!!!!
Nope, what He searching for is locked, and he type locked's wrong name.

CouchPass
01-07-2015, 06:00 PM
I don't think we are getting each other jokes guys :) so lets just stick to the topic k?

SacredKnight
01-07-2015, 06:03 PM
That is because you spelled it like....what the hell is that?...... seriously.

The item is called "Locked Grand Crate of the Watch." You can just enter the word Locked and it will come up. In my opinion you are better off farming for essences, making them into gems and selling them.

*Reads*

Serancha. The obvious troll post is an obvious troll post. ie He spelled it like that on purpose.

Kalentrea
01-17-2015, 05:03 AM
Hello :D,

Farming:
First off since your new, you can randomly get a luck elixir from Klaas and Shazbot
To spend that elixir wisely you can go the brackenridge brackenridge, then keep redoing that but dont kill every mob in that place it just wastes time you just kill the mobs going to the Jarl, most likely going to say 'Keep killing the Jarl then repeat'
Again and again till the time of the elixir stops >_< now to do this solo so you can get better loot get into a pt with someone who doesnt mind being in a party or pt with you. The chest icon in auction
Next off for your farming is essences you need 10 to make a gem which can be sold in a price you search in the auction house clicking the golden anvil icon then bam when u get 10 essences of one kind you can create the gem I suggest not to use platinum to speed it up just wait for the time to finish then sell it, they sell very fast if you put it at a proper price.

Lepre:
This is helpful in farming better off get it when you get the money this stacks with the Luck elixir which increases your chances to get good things :)

Leveling:
You can do the tombs in Ydra and in Kraag to make this clear the differences are
Watchers Tomb:
Necromancers in Watchers tomb-Ydra keeps creating skeletons which makes it harder
then you need potions which have a discount if your guild has a guild hall, when you finish all the tombs in WT/Watchers Tomb you can go ahead and skip the boss so you can focus on leveling.
Kraag Tombs(Psst I forgot what the tombs are called >_< so just bare with it if its wrong) These are filled with goblins, yaay xD Krobox gives a good amount of money whenever u finish his quests, his daily quest doe is alright, alright again with the skip the boss when u finish it so you can focus on leveling, I find these tombs easier when I was not wearing pretty much good stuff although the 4th tomb is annoying because there are 3 bosses, you can go to the 3rd tomb if you want.

Your PvP:
Almost everyone in PvP at that level can wreck you you better get good armor but they cost a HUGE amount of money I say just focus on leveling when u hit 41 and have a very good amount of money you can start a Twink which is a low level account that goes PvPing I suggest u dont reach 22 and above to avoid mythic wearing peeps lol anyways Good luck :)

PM Kalentrea if you need anymore help :)