PDA

View Full Version : Para gems op?

Arrowz
11-21-2014, 12:54 AM
Lvl 15 mage with no elixirs or fire buff at all, 10 para gems plus sns with 232 dmg. This is more than any lvl 18 twinks i know of. Props to u regretless, it must be fun being a god in pvp. :)

Izho
11-21-2014, 01:57 AM
That's what happens when you literally spend thousands of your own money..

- Izho

falmear
11-21-2014, 05:09 AM
http://cnngps.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/paper-tiger.jpg

Dex Scene
11-21-2014, 06:56 AM
Low hp and armor tho

bic
11-21-2014, 07:15 AM
god? hahaha. as falmear stated very clearly a paper tiger might look scary, but at the end of the day its still paper...

Arrowz
11-21-2014, 08:12 AM
god? hahaha. as falmear stated very clearly a paper tiger might look scary, but at the end of the day its still paper...

Yes he is more squishy but imagine how hard lightning crits would hit. Probably 2-3 shot any rogues

kinzmet
11-21-2014, 10:58 AM

With the sorcerer's buff comming? I doubt if you can still say that :)

Okafreacak
11-25-2014, 04:02 PM
Regretless is money rich

abassion
11-25-2014, 04:21 PM
He has a elixir

Arrowz
11-25-2014, 04:39 PM
He has a elixir

He had no elixir. I checked for that

Remarked
11-25-2014, 05:17 PM
Lol 10 para gems..
rip mana.
he's squishy as hell.
rogue can easily 1 shot him if hes not paying attention

Energizeric
11-25-2014, 05:21 PM
My level 10 sorcerer has more armor than him, and similar health.

Franocazzzo
11-25-2014, 07:31 PM
Ok all you guys talking about regretless being money rich no don't sya that I personally am a very good friend with him and ik more then u can say about him.

1 this is his assault set for dmg purposes only.

2 he is not rich he worked hard for this as so did he gf.

3 reg is not weak he will beat any 15 mage out there don't say he is paper.

4 he didn't spend any real money on arcane legends as for all ik so far.

Franocazzzo
11-25-2014, 07:32 PM
Also with his norm set on he can hit 2k health and over 570 armor with 240 dps+

Remarked
11-25-2014, 08:01 PM
he owns all the arcane pets and u said he's not rich lmao
and of course he would beat any 15 mage thats common sense

mapenjay
11-27-2014, 08:18 AM
hes a showy toon, real pro will use singe than sns to boost health,. no wonder lvl 13 twink is killing him

Vermogen
11-28-2014, 05:54 AM
The funny this what a lot of people dont know is... Para gems dont do any extra effect after u gemd the first one in pvp. So 10 para gems is 9 waisted. Ik people who had 5-7 and sold there set, now they just use one.
Let me repeat. In pvp it doesnt do any extra effect like more dmg after the first.

Anarchist
11-28-2014, 06:24 AM
False^

4 he didn't spend any real money on arcane legends as for all ik so far.
I wonder how he made enough gold then. :dejection:

Serancha
11-28-2014, 06:30 AM
The funny this what a lot of people dont know is... Para gems dont do any extra effect after u gemd the first one in pvp. So 10 para gems is 9 waisted. Ik people who had 5-7 and sold there set, now they just use one.
Let me repeat. In pvp it doesnt do any extra effect like more dmg after the first.

To make claims like this, you need to be able to show it as fact. Got any numbers from actual controlled tests?

Cranky
11-28-2014, 09:26 AM
Regret is a humble person even though he seems to get bagged out
But yah very helpful person overall his awesome hehe

Energizeric
11-28-2014, 12:10 PM
Para gems do not scale to level, meaning they provide just as much damage at level 2 as they do at level 41. Because of this, they are much more OP at lower levels than at end game. At end game, it does not really pay to use more than one since a regular super gem will get you some health and damage as well, the amount of a second para gem will not really give you much more damage and you will lose some health, so it's an even tradeoff.

epicrrr
11-28-2014, 01:48 PM
A full para gem twink is OP! It is quite sad that STS has allowed a char to wield more than one of those godly gems. STS seems to be avoiding a rog "killing machine" but this para gem has ruined it all. Low level pvp anyway

Arrowz
11-28-2014, 05:03 PM
Para gems do not scale to level, meaning they provide just as much damage at level 2 as they do at level 41. Because of this, they are much more OP at lower levels than at end game. At end game, it does not really pay to use more than one since a regular super gem will get you some health and damage as well, the amount of a second para gem will not really give you much more damage and you will lose some health, so it's an even tradeoff.

Not true because endgame chars have higher bonus dmg % so they get more out of the para gem. So in a way it scales

Kingofninjas
11-28-2014, 08:29 PM
Why has this thread become a thread trashing Regretless? Regardless of whether or not he spent real money on this game, he has SnS, Sam and whatever else. If he has really great stats, its only natural that he would like to show it off and that is not a crime. I would too if I had such stats.

Arrowz
11-28-2014, 08:48 PM
Why has this thread become a thread trashing Regretless? Regardless of whether or not he spent real money on this game, he has SnS, Sam and whatever else. If he has really great stats, its only natural that he would like to show it off and that is not a crime. I would too if I had such stats.

This wasnt the intent of the thread. I simply meant to show the insane stats you can reach through para gems. But unfortunately like you said some people ended up taking this thread in another direction

utpal
11-28-2014, 09:38 PM
funny that he has sns and also a f2p rofl.
he payed $$$

Franocazzzo
12-01-2014, 10:58 AM
Trust me I know reg more then all of you and no he doesn't have all the arcane pets. He has singe, nekro, sns ty

Franocazzzo
12-01-2014, 10:59 AM
All of you make too many accusations talk to reg and you will find out the truth

Payed
12-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Ooh they trashing Regretless you obviously don't know him :) I pved with him for months and I can tell you what be lacks in armor and health he makes up in damage. Hes one of the best level 15 mages out there, and the ones who said he spent money he didn't :).
Bye,
Imaged

beatrix
12-02-2014, 05:49 AM
So what if Regretless have all arcanes? So what if hes a walking rich toon in towns? You guys have problems with it?

For those people who wanna say something bad about him, lemme tell you something that maybe would teach you something in life.

We dont care if hes OP. At the first place you guys have toons too. And whos person like their toon weak anyways? Ofc no one! So we better leave it to him and mind our own business as his richness and attitude is not the point on this thread. The problem is, people always wanted to get inside others life and think they are better. I will tell you now, Regretless dont care at all. :P so better mind our own businesses.

Just talk about what the thread said. Do not get outside the box and talk craps about him since you dont know him that well.

Thank you guys and have fun playing.

siddhant
12-02-2014, 06:52 AM
meet him everytime in pvp and he kills my mage like paper in 3sec
only farmed him once when ganged him with 3 ppl wkwk.

Higuani
12-02-2014, 10:54 AM
Why is everyone bashin on him???
Is it about this story?

Example in pvp 4vs5

Team Red Level17 Piranhia+Avelins+Ioadingx 3 Rogues / Level15 Regretless Mage / + 1 blocker
VS
Team Blue lvl17/16/15 Tank+Tank+Tank+Tank 4 Warriors!!?? / Lvl16 Mage

Guess what we owned them SOMETIMES like 40% us and 60% them. Regretless is a BEAST!!! That guy knows how to play with the gear he has. 3 attack skills + shield / no heal yeah was kinda hard for us rogues not having mana :D
He even said that this was the most challenging game he ever played. We played more than an hour 4vs5 !! Most epic game ever played.

Its the best mage ive ever played with in my entire AL life and in the bracket 15 - 17 no other mage comes close to him. So everyone who dont know him dont judge him if you dont know how nice he is.

Arrowz
12-02-2014, 11:06 AM
Why is everyone bashin on him???
Is it about this story?

Example in pvp 4vs5

Team Red Level17 Piranhia+Avelins+Ioadingx 3 Rogues / Level15 Regretless Mage / + 1 blocker
VS
Team Blue lvl17/16/15 Tank+Tank+Tank+Tank 4 Warriors!!?? / Lvl16 Mage

Guess what we owned them SOMETIMES like 40% us and 60% them. Regretless is a BEAST!!! That guy knows how to play with the gear he has. 3 attack skills + shield / no heal yeah was kinda hard for us rogues not having mana :D
He even said that this was the most challenging game he ever played. We played more than an hour 4vs5 !! Most epic game ever played.

Its the best mage ive ever played with in my entire AL life and in the bracket 15 - 17 no other mage comes close to him. So everyone who dont know him dont judge him if you dont know how nice he is.

It wouldve been easier if u werent such a nub piran:P