PDA

View Full Version : CURSE - Useless Skill

marvic07
11-21-2014, 03:11 AM
i tried different builds, skill set and gear and tactics but i dont find this effective in PVP. Anyone here tried Curse too? whats your experience and observation?

Sceazikua
11-21-2014, 03:42 AM
curse only takes effect if the opponent does damage to you, not a poison skill like nox :) maybe your opponent was aware of curse and stopped attacking, in that time you can use other skills to kill him/her. If he attacks you, he will die too. if you use curse properly it will be very effective :)

Instanthumor
11-21-2014, 03:59 AM
i tried different builds, skill set and gear and tactics but i dont find this effective in PVP. Anyone here tried Curse too? whats your experience and observation?

As of right now, I can tell you that Curse is a waste of skill points for pvp as well as pve. Curse only works well when your opponent has very quick DoT (like Timeshift). But because warriors have rather long cooldowns, it is very ineffective against them. Against rogues, an offensive skill is better off because you need maximum damage output. They will do more damage to you than you can do to them if you have Curse, and that won't get you anywhere. Besides, Curse is a warrior's job now :p

marvic07
11-22-2014, 10:39 PM
thanks for you info :)) btw who will win? rogue vs mage , both have 600 dmg?

Instanthumor
11-23-2014, 12:38 AM

Depends on player imo, but it all comes down to luck - who's Samael panics, crit, etc.

Alhuntrazeck
11-26-2014, 05:58 AM
In clashes, curse is increasingly become redundant, I'm afraid. Opponents do not use DoT skills much anymore - nox is usually swapped for razor shield. However I still like using it but that's just lil noob me

Superduck
12-02-2014, 03:44 PM

Yep, it's all a matter of luck - what pet you have - who crits - etc... (but in most cases probably the rouge, unless your a decently skilled mage xd)