PDA

View Full Version : The Oldie Code Of Etiquette

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 03:21 PM
A lot of newbs are getting flamed these days for stuff they don't know they are doing wrong. This hopefully helps.

How to handle Banned
Rule 1: read page 5. He tells you.

I.) PVP ETIQUETTE
1st Rule: Always ask "FFA (free for all) or 1v1?
2nd Rule: Never Disrupt a 1v1. This is a major breaking of a rule and people get real mad about this (me too)
3rd Rule: When asking for a 1v1, Don't use the word "noob" Don't use the word noob anyway.
4th rule: If the person says yes, you should say "call it" either they will say "say go" or they will say "go." once a person says go, the 1v1 has begun.
5th rule: No selling in PvP unless someone asks for something first
6th rule: Never leave in the middle of a 1v1. Idc if it grants you an extra death, it's wasting my mana.
There will be some people defying these rules, that is (sort of) OK, because this is only the (oldie) code of etiquette.

II.)Power Leveling Power leveling is a highly disliked practice. It is when a lower level player gets a higher level player to level them. This is not OK if you are beginning, but it is OK if you already have a main and know how to play the game.
1st Rule: Never ask in the New Players Forum Section to be Power Leveled. Trust me, you will be flamed.
2nd Rule: Explain that you have a main and you know how to play the game. If you are a totally new player, do not ask on forums at all.
3rd Rule: At the end of a power level, always offer to compensate for the higher level person's services.
4th Rule: All pink drops go to the person that is Power Leveling if they asks
5th Rule: Do NOT beg. Nonononono! never beg! This is the worst part of Power Leveling. Newbs get flamed for asking to power level because of the last wave of the "Mynas Generation" These are high level players that beg for everything and do not know how to play the game.
6th Rule: Even if you have a main, do not rely on Power Leveling too much. Your stats will suck, and you will be flamed in-game too.

III.)Booting
The One and Only Golden Rule of Booting: Always give a legit reason for the boot, such as "low Level." always apologize for booting. Lots of people have problems with this rule, including me.

suggested by others:
Added by JemNI
1) Don't beg, it's just stupid. Why are you "playing" this game if you just want to sit around and beg? The fun of the game is in the adventure and exploration of it. Teaming up and defeating the foes, fulfilling quests and getting lucky with good drops now and then.
2) Don't feed the beggars! Don't give them anything (except maybe a useless scrap of cloth, LOL) Giving them anything will just show them that there's an occasional payoff and they'll keep doing it.
3) For Enchanters: heal. It helps the party out. Bear tanks are there to take the heat off of you so you can do damage, don't let them die for it.
4) Don't drag, stomp or blast bosses too far away from their origin. When they get too far away (as in out of the room they started in and down the hall), they will stop, become invincible, return to their original position and completely heal themselves. Not good, right?
5) Kiting is often an effective way of keeping yourself alive and herding mobs into a single group you can efficiently blast with AoE, however, don't overdo it. I think the worst place to kite wildly is the Shacklerock(?) valley where the stone giants are. They are not too tough to take on one on one, but they are all over the place and if you start running around into the proximity of other giants gaining aggro, you might soon be dragging 5 or more giants around into the other players. This is not a good thing.
6) Try to do the maps sequentially. Not a biggie, but I've been with many parties that dash on down a corridor without paying attention to the map, leaving a room unbeaten. The problem is, when you get the end, you have to trek all the way back to finish off the level. If you aren't using your heads up map display, you should, it's useful, showing where enemies are, but you have to get close enough to see them before they appear on the map.

Added by Kujen
-Bears, please taunt. If you have more armor than your teammates, they need you to take the damage - to tank for them.
- that goes along with mages healing, mages please heal whenever you can
-Also everyone else, don't rely on mages to heal you. Heal has a cooldown and is not always enough to keep you alive, you need to use your health pots as well
- don't get mad if somebody else gets a good drop. Just tell them "Grats". If it's something you want you can offer to buy. Everyone gets their own roll for drops, so it is nobodies fault that you didn't get a good drop. It's just luck
-if youre going to boot somebody, do it when they first enter. Don't wait 5 min and then boot them because you want your buddy to join.
-don't boot people with elixirs.
-don't boot at the boss. It won't help your drop chances anyway.

added by Ona
- when someone asks for everybody to "pot" (or "pot up"), it means that you may need to use a tank pot (the blue one) and in some cases (when the boss is really hard or when the party is not strong enough) you can add the melee pot (red one). When everybody pots, don't be cheap, pot yourself. Otherwise, you may die very fast and be useless to the others. And they won't tell you nice things and invite you to remake the game.

That's it so far.

JemNI
02-09-2011, 04:01 PM
Awesome, awesome, awesome!! I've been looking for something like this.

I didn't know about the giving of pinks to higher levels doing the power leveling, but I guess I haven't been power leveling so it never came up.

How about beyond the topics you mentioned?
In general:
1) Don't beg, it's just stupid. Why are you "playing" this game if you just want to sit around and beg? The fun of the game is in the adventure and exploration of it. Teaming up and defeating the foes, fulfilling quests and getting lucky with good drops now and then.
2) Don't feed the beggars! Don't give them anything (except maybe a useless scrap of cloth, LOL) Giving them anything will just show them that there's an occasional payoff and they'll keep doing it.
3) For Enchanters: heal. It helps the party out. Bear tanks are there to take the heat off of you so you can do damage, don't let them die for it.
4) Don't drag, stomp or blast bosses too far away from their origin. When they get too far away (as in out of the room they started in and down the hall), they will stop, become invincible, return to their original position and completely heal themselves. Not good, right?
5) Kiting is often an effective way of keeping yourself alive and herding mobs into a single group you can efficiently blast with AoE, however, don't overdo it. I think the worst place to kite wildly is the Shacklerock(?) valley where the stone giants are. They are not too tough to take on one on one, but they are all over the place and if you start running around into the proximity of other giants gaining aggro, you might soon be dragging 5 or more giants around into the other players. This is not a good thing.
6) Try to do the maps sequentially. Not a biggie, but I've been with many parties that dash on down a corridor without paying attention to the map, leaving a room unbeaten. The problem is, when you get the end, you have to trek all the way back to finish off the level. If you aren't using your heads up map display, you should, it's useful, showing where enemies are, but you have to get close enough to see them before they appear on the map.

One last thing.
I don't know how the majority feels about this one, but on an adventure I like to share the wealth. If I think somebody is playing well, I'll throw them some equipment that I know I can't use, if it's appropriate for their class. I probably wouldn't share a pink or purple since you can get decent gold for them in the consignment shop, but I'm still hanging onto some nice lvl 30 robes somebody once generously gave me.

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 04:03 PM
Awesome, awesome, awesome!! I've been looking for something like this.

I didn't know about the giving of pinks to higher levels doing the power leveling, but I guess I haven't been power leveling so it never came up.

How about beyond the topics you mentioned?
In general:

One last thing.
I don't know how the majority feels about this one, but on an adventure I like to share the wealth. If I think somebody is playing well, I'll throw them some equipment that I know I can't use, if it's appropriate for their class. I probably wouldn't share a pink or purple since you can get decent gold for them in the consignment shop, but I'm still hanging onto some nice lvl 30 robes somebody once generously gave me.
added to the rule book.

Kujen
02-09-2011, 04:12 PM
A few things I thought of:

-Bears, please taunt. If you have more armor than your teammates, they need you to take the damage - to tank for them.
-Also everyone else, don't rely on mages to heal you. Heal has a cooldown and is not always enough to keep you alive, you need to use your health pots as well
- don't get mad if somebody else gets a good drop. Just tell them "Grats". If it's something you want you can offer to buy. Everyone gets their own roll for drops, so it is nobodies fault that you didn't get a good drop. It's just luck

Snakespeare
02-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Maybe I am splitting hairs, but to me there is a kind of power leveling that is OK for new players. That is when you are in maps of your appropriate level, the threat is red, and you take an XP multiplying elixir. The kind of power leveling you describe is actually leeching, but the kind you can do with an elixir in your own levels is not leeching, and I think there's a big difference in that.

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 04:23 PM
A few things I thought of:

added to the rules.

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 04:24 PM
Maybe I am splitting hairs, but to me there is a kind of power leveling that is OK for new players. That is when you are in maps of your appropriate level, the threat is red, and you take an XP multiplying elixir. The kind of power leveling you describe is actually leeching, but the kind you can do with an elixir in your own levels is not leeching, and I think there's a big difference in that.

You're right.

Kujen
02-09-2011, 04:29 PM
I wouldn't consider using xp elixirs powerleveling, they just go along with it. Powerleveling is like intentional leeching. Where leeching is playing in a lvl too high for you, powerleveling is where the host is a higher level and is agreeing to do all the work for the leecher.

I don't want this to go off topic into a discussion of powerleveling, I just want to point out that xp elixirs are fine and not frowned upon. Leeching and expecting others to do the work for you is.

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 05:07 PM
That's the kind of lvling i'm talking about.

Ona
02-09-2011, 05:15 PM
I would add something about elixir (tank and melee):
- when someone asks for everybody to "pot" (or "pot up"), it means that you may need to use a tank pot (the blue one) and in some cases (when the boss is really hard or when the party is not strong enough) you can add the melee pot (red one). When everybody pots, don't be cheap, pot yourself. Otherwise, you may die very fast and be useless to the others. And they won't tell you nice things and invite you to remake the game.

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Haha, good point.
Btw, added to the rule book.

Zerious
02-09-2011, 06:41 PM
I think that powerleveling is only ok when it's a twink being powerleveled to the certain level they're gonna twink at by a friend who offers to help. but other than that, I no likely either...

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 06:43 PM
I think that powerleveling is only ok when it's a twink being powerleveled to the certain level they're gonna twink at by a friend who offers to help. but other than that, I no likely either...
Ofc, that's fine with me. If you know what a twink is, likely you know how to play the game. So power leveling will be fine.

Inching
02-09-2011, 06:52 PM
bravo.......

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 06:53 PM
bravo.......

Why thank you....unless that was sarcasm. I get sarcasm a lot. ;)

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 07:42 PM
hrmmmm.....

Inching
02-09-2011, 08:26 PM
Why thank you....unless that was sarcasm. I get sarcasm a lot. ;)

not at all... i like it

they should incorporate this in to the terms and argeement at the beginning of the game hahahahhaha

also i think powerleveling a twink is ok ONLY if they can identify themselves with a high level main... :)

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 08:31 PM
not at all... i like it

they should incorporate this in to the terms and argeement at the beginning of the game hahahahhaha

also i think powerleveling a twink is ok ONLY if they can identify themselves with a high level main... :)
Lulz maybe not terms and agreement ;). And i agree with the power lvling twink thing.

TwinkTastical
02-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Posted by... a not oldie.

Kalielle
02-09-2011, 11:38 PM
Great writeup! I would add:
Don't send random friend requests to people in town whom you don't know, or to everyone who joins in a dungeon the moment they join. (There are exceptions if you have a legit reason for adding them, like if you're the host of a map you're going to remake, or a twink adding a similar level twink in town for pvp-ing later.)

Regarding the always apologize for booting rule - let's just say there are times when I booted and certainly wasn't going to apologize or give a reason, but it's because the person in question knew very well what they were doing and why they were booted.

Maybe an additional suggestion could be: If time and circumstances allow, always ask the person to leave before booting.
(I don't think you even need to apologize for booting people who then refuse to leave, but that's just my opinion.)

Kujen
02-10-2011, 12:44 AM
Booters don't necessarily have to apologize, but they should at least put the reason that they're booting..that's what it's there for. Say "full" if the spot is saved. Say "lvl" if their level is too low. Anything else, write in the reason. It's just rude to put in random letters.

TwinkTastical
02-10-2011, 01:15 AM
Booters don't necessarily have to apologize, but they should at least put the reason that they're booting..that's what it's there for. Say "full" if the spot is saved. Say "lvl" if their level is too low. Anything else, write in the reason. It's just rude to put in random letters.

Dont call me rude... vdskngjenbgnhgrhngrjhnrgjbregnbgrnyrnb

DontNerfMeBro
02-10-2011, 01:28 AM
I think this thread has severely deviated from a discussion regarding etiquette to a conversation about how to play someone elses character.

To address the initial post, I feel that everything in the first section is unfounded and absurd. If you're experienced to the point where you're ready to test your mettle against a single opponent in a 1v1 match to the death, then you're grown up enough to create a match between you and your adversary. Put a lock on it.

The "ready-set-go" interaction is cutesy at best. Until every player operates by your code of conduct I'll simply be ready with metal and flames blaring. It's your fault if you're not finished yelling at your parents, finishing your bag of chips, buffing yourself, or posting on this forum before the first combo connects. Keep in mind, if you get steamrolled in an ambush you revive at %100 capacity. The other guy has his stuff in cooldown so let the flames of vengeance evaporate your tears and go put a hurt on 'em!

I think you're "boot explanation" rule would make a good page in the Book of Etiquette. Even though many players can presume why they're being evicted from a battle, it involves a non combative game mechanic that operates with an iron fist. I had a 49 toon who was the 5th member to join a Keeper run and was subsequently booted because the host decided they "need more 50's". For all my indignation I appreciated the explanation.

I must say, I LOVE this one...

"6) Try to do the maps sequentially. Not a biggie, but I've been with many parties that dash on down a corridor without paying attention to the map, leaving a room unbeaten. The problem is, when you get the end, you have to trek all the way back to finish off the level. If you aren't using your heads up map display, you should, it's useful, showing where enemies are, but you have to get close enough to see them before they appear on the map."

I'll admit, I've been a tremendous perpetrator of the "Standard Crush the Keeper Route". I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about. The path that always seems to miss the one eastern room with the alien sniper in it. It wasn't until someone politely asked "please clear room on right" that I realized I had been programmed to walk right by it for the previous hundred repetitions! That's a good chunk of exp that still fits within an exp potsworth for the whole run. Leaders should lead.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 11:38 AM
Posted by... a not oldie.
You don't have to be an oldie to know how they act. ;)

Kattatonic
02-10-2011, 12:02 PM
I love this community and so as a newb, this helps me to know what is expected. But I must admitt most of it just seemed like common sense to me. There just tends to be a lot of players with no common sense....... Omg, I had a terrible experience with some people this morning with the roach...... Gah they practically contributed to my rising death toll.

Kujen
02-10-2011, 12:28 PM
A few more things about booing etiquette:

-if youre going to boot somebody, do it when they first enter. Don't wait 5 min and then boot them because you want your buddy to join.
-don't boot people with elixirs.
-don't boot at the boss. It won't help your drop chances anyway.

Those last two are highly frowned upon, and if you do it deliberately that kind of behavior is actually against ToS. You must not do anything that can ruin another user's play experience.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 12:32 PM
added to the rule book

KingFu
02-10-2011, 12:33 PM

Considering there are about 8 true oldies left on forums, if that, you don't know how all oldies act, just a few;)

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 12:37 PM
Considering there are about 8 true oldies left on forums, if that, you don't know how all oldies act, just a few;)
Those few are enough. ;)
Considering most of them flame my brains out. :p

KingFu
02-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Those few are enough. ;)
Considering most of them flame my brains out. :p

Only oldies that burn my brain are banned and Royce, royce with his knowledge, banned with his interesting way of thinking;) Hmm, now that I think about it though, there are a few oldies (people that joined in april) that come to mind, Royce, me, Banned, Richie, Ladylove, and Haikus, that are still active. I think bearded is an oldie as well:p

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Only oldies that burn my brain are banned and Royce, royce with his knowledge, banned with his interesting way of thinking;) Hmm, now that I think about it though, there are a few oldies (people that joined in april) that come to mind, Royce, me, Banned, Richie, Ladylove, and Haikus, that are still active. I think bearded is an oldie as well:p
Lone, Res (?), TT (?)
And banned is just WOAH like that. either your nice to him and he'll make you laugh, or your OK to him and he'll burn your brain to maximum.

KingFu
02-10-2011, 12:52 PM
Lone, Res (?), TT (?)
And banned is just WOAH like that. either your nice to him and he'll make you laugh, or your OK to him and he'll burn your brain to maximum.

I forgot TT, I believe, I forgot when James (res) started, and mike (lone) is a swamp gen I believe:)

Edit:

I just remembered (even though my memory sucks:p) James started in Le so it could go either way:o

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 12:55 PM
I forgot TT, I believe, I forgot when James (res) started, and mike (lone) is a swamp gen I believe:)

Edit:

I just remembered (even though my memory sucks:p) James started in Le so it could go either way:o
*snobby voice* I know their names ;) *snobby voice ends*
I started when the lvl cap was 35 or 40ish....just not on the forums....so what am I?
A sort of oldish noob? or Just a noob? :p

KingFu
02-10-2011, 01:05 PM
*snobby voice* I know their names ;) *snobby voice ends*
I started when the lvl cap was 35 or 40ish....just not on the forums....so what am I?
A sort of oldish noob? or Just a noob? :p

If it was 40, I never understood what gen that was precisely, 35 = swamp gen, 40 = ao gen? Lol.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 01:06 PM
If it was 40, I never understood what gen that was precisely, 35 = swamp gen, 40 = ao gen? Lol.

You know what? scrap that. I would rather be part of BS gen than the Ao Gen.

KingFu
02-10-2011, 01:07 PM
You know what? scrap that. I would rather be part of BS gen than the Ao Gen.

Anythings better than a mynas gen or a droid gen;)

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 01:08 PM

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 01:15 PM
Update: made a section dedicated to BAnned

neko
02-10-2011, 02:41 PM
I must say, I LOVE this one...

"6) Try to do the maps sequentially. Not a biggie, but I've been with many parties that dash on down a corridor without paying attention to the map, leaving a room unbeaten. The problem is, when you get the end, you have to trek all the way back to finish off the level. If you aren't using your heads up map display, you should, it's useful, showing where enemies are, but you have to get close enough to see them before they appear on the map."

I'll admit, I've been a tremendous perpetrator of the "Standard Crush the Keeper Route". I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about. The path that always seems to miss the one eastern room with the alien sniper in it. It wasn't until someone politely asked "please clear room on right" that I realized I had been programmed to walk right by it for the previous hundred repetitions! That's a good chunk of exp that still fits within an exp potsworth for the whole run. Leaders should lead.

As a bit of a spin to your point about completing the map sequentially, when it comes to power leveling especially in Keeper, I'd like to see groups attack the enemies in unison. For those who spend XP elixir pots, they're being ripped off potential XP when one or two players decide to split off (case in point, the Mynas section) and kill shadows on their own because the other three happen to want to stick around and kill Mynas. I've been in many runs where the entire map can be polished off, Lore, Sniper, Mynas and Keeper with time to spare on the pots. Besides, as you know, with a group of 50+, the Sniper room is a cinch.

And to one of the other posters earlier in the thread, for record, I've been booted after I've potted up (as a Lvl51 Mage) and geez did that ever burn me.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Ok. **** you, Banned. TMNT sucks." Did it work? ;)

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:26 PM
No, you're stupid. Ride me like a unicycle.
So where do I put my feet? ;) I gotta make the wheels turn.

StompArtist
02-10-2011, 03:27 PM
So where do I put my feet? ;) I gotta make the wheels turn.

Wheel not wheels.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Why only one wheel?

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Your a man. Why ain't you a bicycle? (2) wheels

StompArtist
02-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Good grief.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Good grief.

Yeah, That was too far.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:34 PM
Because, my motion is quick, inconsistent, and hard to handle.

Oh. Ouch.......this is getting weird...no more of these kinds of jokes for me.

KingFu
02-10-2011, 03:34 PM
Bearded said TMNT sucks? What blasphemy;) Fxin ninja turtles.....

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Bearded said TMNT sucks? What blasphemy;) Fxin ninja turtles.....

The cartoon version of it sucks.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:36 PM
What's weirder? My one wheel, or rocket shaped seat?

Both.

/10 chars

KingFu
02-10-2011, 03:38 PM
The cartoon version of it sucks.

Very true, I haven't seen the 2007 movie, but I don't think it'll give off the same epicness the 1990 one did.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:39 PM
Very true, I haven't seen the 2007 movie, but I don't think it'll give off the same epicness the 1990 one did.

I wasn't alive in 1990. Lulz.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:39 PM
I know, right? I'm planning on pelting him with TMNT themed party cups, during his shift at Hollywood Video.

Hollywood Video?

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:40 PM
The real life version of you sucks.

mhmmmmm.......

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Yes, the Igor like brother of Blockbuster.

Blockbuster went bankrupt, so i'm pretty sure that Hollywood Video is doing way better than Blockbuster. Soo BlockBuster is the Igor like brother of Hollywood video.

KingFu
02-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Blockbuster is to Hollywood video has Circuit City is to Best Buy.

BeardedBear
02-10-2011, 03:47 PM
Forget TMNT. Casey Jones is where it's at.

Casey Jones: Not even close, Zip-neck. Professor and Mary Ann. Happily ever after.
Donatello: No way, Atomic-mouth, Gilligan was her main man. They'd be married and have six kids by now.
Casey Jones: Gilligan was a geek, Barfarooni.
Donatello: *You're* the geek, Camel-breath.
Casey Jones: Dome-head.
Donatello: Elf-lips.
Casey Jones: [of the van they were repairing] Okay, let's give this a try, Fongoid.
Donatello: Here goes. What are we on?
Casey Jones: Uh, "G".
Donatello: Here goes, Gak-face.
Casey Jones: I'm ready, Hose-brain.

noobmigo
Hollywood Video declared Chapter 7 bankruptcy in May 2010 announcing an end of corporate operations and a liquidation of all assets.

Woah. So you must work at Hollywood Video then...or you could have just googled. dunno.

noobmigo
Forget TMNT. Casey Jones is where it's at.

Don't know what that is.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Wikipedia, yo.

And Bearded, you're right. ;)

Wikipedia.....but do you work at Hollywood Video? or something...

KingFu
02-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Don't know what that is.

Dude serious? Casey jones is the epic dude with the hockey stick in tmnt.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:51 PM
I watched TMNT a loooong time ago. I don't even remember the NINJA turtles name, so how am I supposed to know who casey jones is? I'll google image it.

BeardedBear
Guys...any Hollywood Video questions you have, just ask Banned, I mean the guy does work there.

Anyway, here is another good Casey Jones line...

Casey Jones: The class is Pain 101. Your instructor is Casey Jones.
Raphael: Look, I don't wanna fight you.
Casey Jones: Yeah, well, tough rocks, pal.

I'm totally bringing back the saying "tough rocks, pal"

noobmigo
No, I work next door to Bearded. RadioShack.

Woah! So you guys are like, real life buds....ok...I did not know that happend much in PL.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:52 PM
Guys...any Hollywood Video questions you have, just ask Banned, I mean the guy does work there.

Anyway, here is another good Casey Jones line...

Casey Jones: The class is Pain 101. Your instructor is Casey Jones.
Raphael: Look, I don't wanna fight you.
Casey Jones: Yeah, well, tough rocks, pal.

I'm totally bringing back the saying "tough rocks, pal"

Boo. I don't get it.

KingFu
02-10-2011, 03:53 PM
Woah! So you guys are like, real life buds....ok...I did not know that happend much in PL.

Have I ever told you you're sense of humor is as amazing as Ellen Degenerous'?

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:53 PM
So casey jones is....that guy.....oh....

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Have I ever told you you're sense of humor is as amazing as Ellen Degenerous'?

No. I'm not a humor guy, man.

KingFu
02-10-2011, 03:54 PM
No. I'm not a humor guy, man.

You're sense of sarcasm is even better.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:56 PM
You're sense of sarcasm is even better.

Wha---? Hrmmm....

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:59 PM
Ain't that a movie? Which part of LA? I just went there last summer.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Hammer time.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Ok, back to the confusing and gay one word game. That's cool.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 04:04 PM
Me and Bearded also run a Fight Club down in Los Angeles.

Oh, and I also expect you run a bar down in the gang parts of Chicago, and you deal pot to teenagers in New York, and you were the one that sold Agassi his crystal meth.

KingFu
02-10-2011, 04:05 PM
Rule #1 Never try to impress Banned, it will result in a total a*s kicking from him.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 04:05 PM
Who would want to impress banned?

KingFu
02-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Clearly you.....

StompArtist
02-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Satan.

///

Leave my Dad out of this!

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Lulz. I'm giving him respect for kicking my butt. When someone kicks your butt, and it's not for nothing, you congratulate them. You ask Banned what he does when his butt gets kicked when he boxes. Would he a.)Get mad and beat him up? OR b.)Shake his hand, smile, and try to beat his butt the next time they fight?

KingFu
02-10-2011, 04:12 PM
None of the above, he'd grab his salty shiv and wreck them later, don't you know him at all?;)

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 04:13 PM
None of the above, he'd grab his salty shiv and wreck them later, don't you know him at all?;)
That's B.) beat their butt next time.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 04:29 PM
Lol, noob. You remind me if LightningLord.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TwinkTastical
02-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Actually, the only real way to handle me is by not slobbing my knob. You know why BeardedBear is my top negro? Because uno, he's smart. Dos, he's not afraid to say "**** you, Banned. TMNT sucks."

**** you banned, TMNT Rawkz.

SeerQueen
09-07-2011, 01:00 PM
Okay, I want to add something.

-Don't just stand at the entrance of a dungeon and let everyone else fight. That's called LEECHING, and most people kinda have a problem with the fact that you're benefiting when you didn't do anything at all. Help out, people.

morfic
09-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Holy necro. Nice thread that I didn't know existed.

WhoIsThis
10-15-2013, 11:47 PM
I don't usually bump threads, but yeah, this is something to aspire towards as a community. This should be a sticky.

Waug
10-16-2013, 07:16 AM
Golden pvp rules - enter arena look for who are 1vs1-ing go and kill one of em. if not then look for a non str player, don't walk straight to him, walk hapazardly, when ur in range spam ur skills ( don't buff).

Don't call noobs saying noobs but call noob go, if you can find old player.

Don't forget to say "my pings are gone" and leave after they buff.

Cheenivie
10-16-2013, 06:24 PM
Golden pvp rules - enter arena look for who are 1vs1-ing go and kill one of em. if not then look for a non str player, don't walk straight to him, walk hapazardly, when ur in range spam ur skills ( don't buff).

Don't call noobs saying noobs but call noob go, if you can find old player.

Don't forget to say "my pings are gone" and leave after they buff.

And that's how you get 70k+ deaths and not a lot of kills

Sheugokin
10-16-2013, 06:35 PM
Waug, you are definitely describing yourself. Please stop with the obnoxious and inappropriate posts. Just stop. If you do not have any positive feedback, then refrain from posting. It is very annoying because what if a new player takes your word? This is why you are spawned, rushed, teamed, and disliked by me and my guild. Please stop, I am asking you nicely. Try to set a good example for the newer PvPers.

When I started, I had excellent models to follow such as Will, Cheen, and all the oldies!