PDA

View Full Version : Disconnected!! help me

andreamae
11-21-2014, 02:18 PM
Until now i manage to level my sorcerer by solo on tombs or any fields, i even kill many boss along the way by myelf

Every time i have someone with me in a map like wt4 or nordr fields or etc, i got disconnected even though we are only 2 on the same map

Mobs and other player just stop and when i take a look at my ping it just went up and so on and so on until i got disconnected

But in any town with lots of other player nothing happen

Devices i use to play: PC, Iphone4, samsung tablet, ipad

My Connection is stable, if i have no internet connection or i just suddenly disconnected because of it, my brother and my other family member will notice it because we don't have TV to watch, we use PC to watch movies or tv series etc

Here is a sample:

Please Help me i want to fix this so that i can play and kill boss with my friends

i Can't kill boss on shuyal and nordr alone, i just luckily manage to kill troll and wolf in nordr

Thank You!

Drio Ramaco
11-21-2014, 03:44 PM
unfornately this happens to everyone and everywhere, this is the current bug the sts management is currently working on, it has been a couple of weeks now. heres additional info for you to look at about thier current action of about the DC issue: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?187793-Service-Stabilization-Plan