PDA

View Full Version : Looking for runners

Psychologist
11-21-2014, 05:21 PM
What's up,

I'm looking for players that knows how to run records such as Hauntlet and tombs. I have my maxed character ready to rock with some of you that knows what level/gear you need to have and be. Hit me up! :)

Characters:

Paranoids, Erotism

Zeus
11-21-2014, 05:24 PM
You're running as a L15, right?

Psychologist
11-21-2014, 05:26 PM
You're running as a L15, right?

Indeed. :) Got some of the old seasons, but, most of my team has quit the game. Would love to recreate a team to run! I miss recs.

Serancha
11-21-2014, 05:29 PM
Level 15 rogue / mage are best for hauntlet.

Need tarlok gear at this point, but I do not recommend buying anything for a new twink until after the winter event. It is very possible what comes then could be equal or better, but nobody really knows. Nobody is doing much speed stuff right now, since speed twinks are almost all alts of end-gamers who are currently busy elsewhere.

A note that a speed runner 15 is entirely different than a pvp 15. The two require different gear and entirely different builds.

Good mages are hard to find, so if you are skilled at that class, that may be a good choice. You can send req to ouchblade or guildspy if you'd like, for when we get things rolling again.

Psychologist
11-21-2014, 05:33 PM
Level 15 rogue / mage are best for hauntlet.

Need tarlok gear at this point, but I do not recommend buying anything for a new twink until after the winter event. It is very possible what comes then could be equal or better, but nobody really knows. Nobody is doing much speed stuff right now, since speed twinks are almost all alts of end-gamers who are currently busy elsewhere.

A note that a speed runner 15 is entirely different than a pvp 15. The two require different gear and entirely different builds.

Good mages are hard to find, so if you are skilled at that class, that may be a good choice. You can send req to ouchblade or guildspy if you'd like, for when we get things rolling again.

Yes. I'm just looking for L15s that knows what it is to run records - and fully equipped at this time. I'm looking to run records ASAP. Build a team that we'll keep until the end comes, to run every single season. Indeed, 15 builds are totally different in PvP and PvE. I'll send them a request, thanks, man! :-)

Serancha
11-21-2014, 05:48 PM
I was in the #2 team for both pure and enhanced hauntlet at the end of last season. Got nudged out of first by some arcane pet runners at the end. ;) Techniques are always evolving, so practice is good, but I won't be doing much speed work for a couple of months until we see how stats will be affected by the new equipment.

Psychologist
11-21-2014, 05:50 PM
I was in the #2 team for both pure and enhanced hauntlet at the end of last season. Got nudged out of first by some arcane pet runners at the end. ;) Techniques are always evolving, so practice is good, but I won't be doing much speed work for a couple of months until we see how stats will be affected by the new equipment.

Wise. ;)