PDA

View Full Version : SBL vs Snowball Duckfoot?

Caztori
11-21-2014, 05:41 PM
Just a quick question that came up in my head today. Is it any difference between a SBL and Snowball Duckfoot in the same level when it comes to stats, damage and freeze proc? If I'm not wrong the stats are the same, but how is it with the freeze proc? Does it occur more often with a SBL?

Trenton
11-21-2014, 06:57 PM
Just a quick question that came up in my head today. Is it any difference between a SBL and Snowball Duckfoot in the same level when it comes to stats, damage and freeze proc? If I'm not wrong the stats are the same, but how is it with the freeze proc? Does it occur more often with a SBL?
Range, I sadly found out. Duckfoot has a very short range.

AppleNoob
11-21-2014, 07:03 PM

I think the duckfoot is just a re-skin of a snow ball launcher, stats and all, but Trenton is probably right about the range difference.

xJotunheim
11-21-2014, 07:17 PM

I think the duckfoot is just a re-skin of a snow ball launcher, stats and all, but Trenton is probably right about the range difference.

He is indeed. Duck is about 8m? Possibly a little less. It's talon range , whereas the sbl is at 12, or xbow.

DivineMoustache
11-21-2014, 07:45 PM
i can't deny or confirm that sbl has longer range than a duck foot, however sbl has about a 10m standing range and is nowhere close to the 12-13m that an xbow has

Rescind
11-21-2014, 08:35 PM
Sbl does have a longer range but it's definitely not xbow range.

programmed
11-21-2014, 09:07 PM
Sbl does have a longer range but it's definitely not xbow range.

Yeah it's more like maybe 10 meter range. More than talon but less than XBOW.

Ruby!!!
11-22-2014, 12:47 AM
It's been a while since I had low level twinks but from what I remember from testing (L10/L15) talon bow sbl and duckfoot all have exact the same range only autobows have more. Iirc it's 10M for all and 13M for auto. It's different from higher levels where ranges vary even for the same item type.

Sbl and duckfoot just look differently from testing the freeze proc has the same percentage

Caztori
11-22-2014, 06:20 AM
It's been a while since I had low level twinks but from what I remember from testing (L10/L15) talon bow sbl and duckfoot all have exact the same range only autobows have more. Iirc it's 10M for all and 13M for auto. It's different from higher levels where ranges vary even for the same item type.

Sbl and duckfoot just look differently from testing the freeze proc has the same percentage

Think this answers it all. I've been testing ranges as well (not on duckfoot and sbl tho) and I can condirm all weapons unless xbow have a 10m range. Thank you all for answers!

JTZ
11-22-2014, 06:44 PM
To my knowledge, there isn't a difference in between the two. I have used both of the level 10 pink versions and both of them sucked the same amount.