PDA

View Full Version : the new mythic amulet has no visual effect ?

lethaljade
11-21-2014, 08:43 PM
I think this pendant needs a visual effect like the fang and blood ruby do, but different , was abit dissatisfied when I equipped mine to see no effect.

Serancha
11-21-2014, 10:03 PM
Bling adds to lag. Adding more in the middle of a major disconnection investigation would not make sense. Perhaps once things stabilize and the game is back on track, this could be looked at.

lethaljade
11-21-2014, 10:26 PM
Im not saying this should be added before the dc is fixed lol, but I feel it should be added. I know theres a visual on the proc but, would be nice to have some kind of aura from equipping the pendant, it is mythic afterall.

Wutzgood
11-22-2014, 08:41 AM
Im not saying this should be added before the dc is fixed lol, but I feel it should be added. I know theres a visual on the proc but, would be nice to have some kind of aura from equipping the pendant, it is mythic afterall.

It's the same as the wild amulet and goblin rings. Only effect is when it procs. Although having any ring or amulet that procs at all is great. From what they've released so far you either get an effect or a proc on rings/amulets. None have both except arcane ring.

You can always add a para gem for effect tho.

Dogoeswoof
11-22-2014, 10:07 AM
How about instead of blue like fangs of fenrir, make it the same except purple to match the shuyal theme and dark crystal armor

SacredKnight
11-23-2014, 04:37 AM
It's funny, the amulet is Mythic yet on the recipe it's named in Arcane Red.