PDA

View Full Version : A final goodbye

Burningdex
11-22-2014, 05:00 AM
yes, Will im serious dis time .-..

Its been what 3 years playing this game and very few know how much it's affected me, this community is truly amazing and everyone in it is amazing, those special few who i talk too almost everyday will always have a special place in my heart.

This game has been a rollercoaster of emotions, from rage inducing phone throwing too overjoyous when you get a drop or other things! From 4am 3hour grinds to a 5minute chat with friends i will never forget this game. I just need to move on in life tbh :| need to focus a lot more on school next year or well we've all been there haha, being less of a couch potato is always good too ^.^ and im only ever going to achieve that by leaving lol .-.

anyways, thanks for the amazing memories and laughs going to miss you all but i have to do what has to be done, might log in tomorrow for one last time but i have rl stuff so maybe not.

ciao for now~ burn🔥

xung
11-22-2014, 06:11 AM
goodbye'!

Laar
11-22-2014, 06:27 AM
if you dont give away the shadow mage set ill take it back and give it away to somebody else

later bud

for the lulz
11-22-2014, 07:55 AM
bi

programmed
11-22-2014, 08:07 AM

Psh, you said that last time too...and possibly the time before that...

But if you are serious this time then I hope all in life goes well for you. Get those grades up. When you have the chance send me a PM later either in-game or on here.

Somemager
11-22-2014, 08:34 AM
Best of luck :) im following the same road as you, been trying to limit my play time and focus on school ^_^

PL•ayer
11-22-2014, 10:22 AM
:(

Don't leave the forums.

Bye burn, gl in school!

EDIT: almost forgot, but here it is... see if u can find the message :D

Wow didn't realize how dark it was... here's a brighter one

The message is really hard to read, here's an easy version

Btw sorry scary, didn't have pics of ur alts lol

Fractite
11-22-2014, 10:48 AM
Ciao.

programmed
11-22-2014, 11:12 AM
Darth you're message is a lie. ;)

Burstnuke
11-22-2014, 11:15 AM

Its been what 3 years playing this game and very few know how much it's affected me, this community is truly amazing and everyone in it is amazing, those special few who i talk too almost everyday will always have a special place in my heart.

This game has been a rollercoaster of emotions, from rage inducing phone throwing too overjoyous when you get a drop or other things! From 4am 3hour grinds to a 5minute chat with friends i will never forget this game. I just need to move on in life tbh :| need to focus a lot more on school next year or well we've all been there haha, being less of a couch potato is always good too ^.^ and im only ever going to achieve that by leaving lol .-.

anyways, thanks for the amazing memories and laughs going to miss you all but i have to do what has to be done, might log in tomorrow for one last time but i have rl stuff so maybe not.

ciao for now~ burn��

Bye, even though this is ur third time lol. Even i quit too, but i still play Maybe once a day to say Hi. I will never fully quit i cud say. But if your really leaving for gud, Bai bud, il miss u.

Rescind
11-22-2014, 12:26 PM

Don't leave the forums.

Bye burn, gl in school!

The armyyyyyy! Anyways good luck irl burn. PPP in PL from time to time to chat. I mostly log on PL to talk to people anyways

bosstinytitan
11-22-2014, 01:34 PM
Aww, gl irl

Ruby!!!
11-22-2014, 02:56 PM
Good luck in school and general RL ;) Nice meeting you in game! :)

Burningdex
11-22-2014, 03:34 PM
Psh, you said that last time too...and possibly the time before that...

But if you are serious this time then I hope all in life goes well for you. Get those grades up. When you have the chance send me a PM later either in-game or on here.

haha i will send a pm and you can be sure im very serious about this now :O

Don't leave the forums.

Bye burn, gl in school!

love it :O ty, and ill try n stay on forums, but thats gonna make me want to log in so idk lol

if you dont give away the shadow mage set ill take it back and give it away to somebody else

later bud

if ur on now, sure thing man

Vvriter
11-22-2014, 04:44 PM
Bye! Have a nice life! :angel:

Spyce
11-22-2014, 05:29 PM
Adios

Burningdex
11-22-2014, 07:22 PM
sonoob next time im on ill give the stuff back :) so maybe not for awhile but maybe some day lol

Arpluvial
11-22-2014, 07:36 PM
I wish you the best in all of your future endeavors. Take care of yourself! :)