PDA

View Full Version : Is crafted gear supposed to be better than normal gear?

Ellyidol
02-09-2011, 06:59 PM
I was wondering if crafted gear was supposed to be better than pink gear?

Take Str items for example. A 55 pink fury would have 8 dodge and 8 h/s.

A crafted one would have damage and 8 h/s.

I don't really see if crafted is supposed to be better than the normal gear (could be because it's harder to get and you need the normal gear anyway), so I'm curious if it's actually supposed to be better or just an alternate for the normal pinks?

I'm also thinking maybe there's a different set bonus to the crafted gear only.

Seems like the normal pinks have more tank (dodge) and crafted gear is more damage, that's all.

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 07:02 PM
I guess crafting is a waste. I don't need more Dmg, unless it adds about 50.

Phoenixking
02-09-2011, 07:06 PM
I wonder how it looks

Inching
02-09-2011, 07:08 PM
IMO i think crafting does not necessarily give "better" gear but only optional other stat boosting gear.... if the game only has +5 H/s gear (lets say for example)... by crafting you can make +5 M/s, then the peopl who need to get the M/s will craft and the others wont need to...

I think that was the intent to provide varity and not necessarily to provide "better" gear...

my 2 cents worth

Phoenixking
02-09-2011, 07:17 PM
IMO i think crafting does not necessarily give "better" gear but only optional other stat boosting gear.... if the game only has +5 H/s gear (lets say for example)... by crafting you can make +5 M/s, then the peopl who need to get the M/s will craft and the others wont need to...

I think that was the intent to provide varity and not necessarily to provide "better" gear...

my 2 cents worth

Can I have one of Yo 2 cents?

Ellyidol
02-09-2011, 07:17 PM

my 2 cents worth

Yup thats what I think so too. Like with the current normal pink for str, its 8 dodge and 8 h/s. I was thinking maybe crafting could add damage and a bit of m/s to that.

But apparently its just a complete opposite to the current normal pink. I wonder how it looks too, but unless I get 2 pcs of 55 pink str items, I don't wanna risk. Not to mention the days it will take to daily quest farm the ingredients needed.

Zerious
02-09-2011, 07:19 PM
only things worth crafting are lvl 5 and 15 armor, everything else has better alternative for the pure reason of those alternatives not costing rent money XD

GoofyYno
02-09-2011, 07:36 PM
[QUOTE=Inching;199320]IMO i think crafting does not necessarily give "better" gear but only optional other stat boosting gear.... if the game only has +5 H/s gear (lets say for example)... by crafting you can make +5 M/s, then the peopl who need to get the M/s will craft and the others wont need to...

I really hope this is the case as we progress. to be able to take some good equiptment and add for your needs.

RedRyder
02-09-2011, 08:02 PM
[QUOTE=Inching;199320]IMO i think crafting does not necessarily give "better" gear but only optional other stat boosting gear.... if the game only has +5 H/s gear (lets say for example)... by crafting you can make +5 M/s, then the peopl who need to get the M/s will craft and the others wont need to...

I really hope this is the case as we progress. to be able to take some good equiptment and add for your needs.

THAT is how you quote :)

GoofyYno
02-09-2011, 11:14 PM
[QUOTE=GoofyYno;199348]

THAT is how you quote :)

not sure why it didn't work? I think I was out of mana

Militaryman
02-09-2011, 11:25 PM
not sure why it didn't work? I think I was out of mana

Let's all go fail quoting

QUOTE QUOTE!!! :D

Zerious