PDA

View Full Version : help me with advice of leveling 71 too 77

t e b playa
11-22-2014, 01:33 PM
Im wanting to grind from 71 too 77 i havent played for quite a long time and forgot my old email and password for fourms i am wondering if some players could tell me the best way to level quickly.

Im a level 71 bear i have my stats based on str and dex i am using a 4x exp/combo potion bought with platinum im not sure if.i.should just level as much as i can in humania lost villas or go too blacksmoke moutain.and.level in the area where mobs continue to come.. i cant remember the map... or if i should just go play in ancient caverns... im wanting the most exp im not farming drops.

Any advice will help thank you.

bosstinytitan
11-22-2014, 01:34 PM
Depends how much platinum you have

Giazagilur
11-22-2014, 06:06 PM
Use one week double xp, and definitely take advantage of daily blessing combo days (especially 3x) by stacking elixirs if your plat permits, or just grind for hours :)

For limited plat, go to lost valley at blacksmoke. If you have a lot of plat, run mega maze or plasma pyramid. You can search forums for more about capping at either plasma or mega maze.

As for caverns, I'd say wait until you're 77 to get decent drops. Plus you'll probably end up getting more deaths than xp there...but then again you're a bear :P

Good luck!

t e b playa
11-22-2014, 06:19 PM
So blacksmoke at lost valley for.limited platinum yea ? Thx for the tip on this do u suppose as im limited on platinum this.is my.best bet ?

Giazagilur
11-22-2014, 06:31 PM
Actually nativex is giving pretty decent free plat offers, so you should definitely consider doing them. Of course don't forget to save plat for the upcoming holiday vanities :)

I was very very very limited in plat. The one week double xp was a great investment. I ran lost valley and bought the 2k gold 1.5xp elixirs constantly. On days I had 3x combos (very rarely, like I think I got it 2 or 3 times), I stacked it with 4x xp elixir.

To give you a time frame, it took me 3 weeks from 76 to 77 and I think I ran 4-5 hours per day. Sucks to have no plat :( Since you're at 71, it may take longer or shorter since I would assume you have more plat to spend than I did.

Hope that helps!

Somemager
11-22-2014, 10:51 PM
Just take it slow and enjoy leveling is my tip ^_^ main reason all 5 of my 76s have 50-150k xp ea :p

Giazagilur
11-23-2014, 03:09 AM
Just take it slow and enjoy leveling is my tip ^_^ main reason all 5 of my 76s have 50-150k xp ea :p

I agree with this too..definitely no need to rush. You'll have plennnnnty of time to cap that's for sure, so make it fun :)