PDA

View Full Version : Any tips plus help on leveling?

Seth Caron
11-22-2014, 06:14 PM
Don't know if this is the wrong forum but any any tips and help? Only a level 15 warrior if you want to add me my IGN is Sethcaron. Thanks I appreciate it.

Serancha
11-22-2014, 06:50 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?144452-Guide-The-Definitive-Guide-to-Speed-Leveling-and-Kraag-Tomb-4

Tombs 1 and 2 are best from 16 to about level 24. From there on up 4 is the most efficient. 3 is ok but not all that efficient due to the layout.

Seth Caron
11-22-2014, 07:46 PM
On tomb one only got 100 or so xp with the leader being a lvl 26 or 28 and no luck on lvl 41's helping. If anyone wants to add me it's Sethcaron.

mlb2005
11-22-2014, 10:08 PM
The one tip I would give is to keep inside the proper maps for your level. If the mobs are yellow or red drop back a map and the xp will come easier, faster and cost less pots. This is something I see people make a mistake on.

Schnitzel
11-22-2014, 11:19 PM
On tomb one only got 100 or so xp with the leader being a lvl 26 or 28 and no luck on lvl 41's helping. If anyone wants to add me it's Sethcaron.

It is best to run a map with people near your level. Because maps scale to the highest level player, the map's enemies will be more difficult to fight for other members of the party.

An alternative is running the normal maps (example: dead city, ydra forest, etc.)

Serancha
11-23-2014, 02:54 AM

Mobs must be within 4 levels of your character to give proper experience. A 16 is not going to get far very fast running maps scaled to 26 or 28. The reason I recommend tomb 1 and 2 for level 16-24 (along with doing maps as your character reaches appropriate levels) is because there is a large difficulty spike at 21 that makes the bosses in tomb 4 quite difficult.

Yes the lower numbered tombs give less exp per run. but they also take 1/4 of the time. My advice for leveling and xp efficiency is based on xp gain per time/run.

Also, last I checked a party of 2 granted no more experience than a solo run, so it is likely that xp sharing is broken. This is currently on the Madnex main bug list but has had no response from the devs at this time. That means you are just as well off running solo with mobs not scaled to a bunch of players 10 levels higher than yourself.

Pillowhead
11-23-2014, 10:10 AM
Run tombs until you can unlock nordr, and after nordr shuyal, and then farm tindrin wilds to lvl 41! Awesome exp ^+^

Rtzzz
11-23-2014, 11:16 AM
The one tip I would give is to keep inside the proper maps for your level. If the mobs are yellow or red drop back a map and the xp will come easier, faster and cost less pots. This is something I see people make a mistake on.

how do you know what color the mobs are?

mlb2005
11-23-2014, 11:59 AM
When you target a mob there is a colored dot on the left of their health bar.

Seth Caron
11-23-2014, 12:50 PM
Buy Abaddon. He's readily available now and gives 10% xp as well as speed boost.

How? He costs like a lot of gold and I only have 8k in gold, anyways level 16 now, the tombs are annoying with no help don't have any friends that really help hopefully the winter event will be fair for me or something like that like what level.

mlb2005
11-23-2014, 12:57 PM
How? He costs like a lot of gold and I only have 8k in gold, anyways level 16 now, the tombs are annoying with no help don't have any friends that really help hopefully the winter event will be fair for me or something like that like what level.

Just run dead city maps over and over without fighting the boss. Then move to craxken when your 21.

Schnitzel
11-23-2014, 04:35 PM
how do you know what color the mobs are?

There's a circle located left of an enemy's health bar.

Rtzzz
11-23-2014, 06:25 PM
There's a circle located left of an enemy's health bar.

Oh thanks

can you also put which color mobs are higher then your level, lower etc?

Schnitzel
11-23-2014, 07:08 PM
Oh thanks

can you also put which color mobs are higher then your level, lower etc?

I think someone wrote a guide on that (can't find atm)
it was something like:

red = 3lvls higher than you
yellow = 2 lvls higher than you
dark blue = 1lvl higher than you
blue = same lvl as you
light blue = 1 lvl lower than you
purple = 2lvls lower than you
grey = 3lvls lower than you

something like that...