PDA

View Full Version : Connection issues

rangerockerr
11-22-2014, 10:37 PM
I've been playing SL and other games on chrome recently, and I noticed it disconnects alot, and I always have good ping. Does this happen to anyone else?

Carcinogen
11-22-2014, 10:43 PM
Should've posted ur thread at the SL technical Issues and Bugs section.
Other than that, no I do not have the same problem as you, at least for me. But don't be discouraged! Let's see what you can do about this.
First things first, can you describe your issue more specifically? Like let's say an error info for instance. What happens?

rangerockerr
11-24-2014, 10:59 AM
Should've posted ur thread at the SL technical Issues and Bugs section.
Other than that, no I do not have the same problem as you, at least for me. But don't be discouraged! Let's see what you can do about this.
First things first, can you describe your issue more specifically? Like let's say an error info for instance. What happens?

I thought General Discussion would be an appropriate place, but I guess I'll post this in that section too. But whenever I play any STS game on chrome, I could have green ping, but I'd still disconnect at random times. This happens all the time

Carcinogen
11-24-2014, 07:21 PM
I thought General Discussion would be an appropriate place, but I guess I'll post this in that section too. But whenever I play any STS game on chrome, I could have green ping, but I'd still disconnect at random times. This happens all the time

Hi.
No need to make a new thread. We'll sort it out here. :)
I want to clarify this real quick:
1. The ping is at green, which is good.
2. Out of nowhere, in random times, you are disconnected from the game instantly, which means the ping doesn't gradually go up until you get disconnected, but instead you get disconnected in an instant.
If this is the case, then check if your internet is from either the Wi-Fi or the ethernet cable, if you have one that is. This is not really a guaranteed fix though.
If that doesn't work (which probably won't), it can be your router. Other games can have this issue, and a new or a reconfigured router can fix it.
Probably an easier thing to do is to contact your provider and get some help.
Sorry about your issue, and I do hope it gets fixed.
Please keep me up to date on your progress!
Cheers