PDA

View Full Version : Farewell my friends :)

Promagin
11-23-2014, 01:08 AM
Most Memorable Guilds:

Masters Of Mayhem - I met some of my best friends in MoM and had my favorite memories while in MoM.

Prevail - Although I have only been in Prevail for a few weeks, it has been the most amazing experince. Thank you.

Best Friends: (In no particular order)

Eli
Will
David James
Angel
Trentypoo
Chris
Alex (sheu)
Harrypoo
Maximus
Resa
Cory
Kenny
Christopher
Moses
Mitchypie
Burst
Marc
Sam
Shaun
Vik
Zo
Justin
Jay
Alliepoo (bes fran)
Lexie
Mer
Birthday
Javie
Mason
Prezjones
Ral
Evo
Spimeslam
Skeo
Arth
Bootdaddy
Inter
Chain
Chan
Comprehension
Enifriun
Roseycheeks
Big
Rolo
Skele
Oldcoot
Crimsontider

KingFu
11-23-2014, 02:54 AM
:[

Take care Dillon Michael! I hope to see you around soon. Wish you the best of success!

Crys
11-23-2014, 03:59 AM
You missed me in your list, but I forgive you ;)
Sad to see you leave, goodluck irl and don't forget to pop up and say hi to all your friends once in a while :)
- Crys

Laar
11-23-2014, 10:17 AM
Damn dude, 5 hours of sleep? >.<

Best of luck to you!

Promagin
11-23-2014, 07:05 PM
:[

Take care Dillon Michael! I hope to see you around soon. Wish you the best of success!

Thank you David James!

Promagin
11-23-2014, 07:06 PM
You missed me in your list, but I forgive you ;)
Sad to see you leave, goodluck irl and don't forget to pop up and say hi to all your friends once in a while :)
- Crys

Thank you crys :)

Promagin
11-23-2014, 07:08 PM
Damn dude, 5 hours of sleep? >.<

Best of luck to you!

That's the sacrifice I have to make for the things that I love.

Thank you!

CrimsonTider
11-23-2014, 07:32 PM
It's called growing up, brother. You understand where your priorities lie and see the "long-term picture". Stay strong, run fast, and let your faith continue to guide you. Maybe, we will cross paths on the road one day. :)

Take care.

-Crim

Helicopter
11-23-2014, 09:01 PM
Didn't know you that much, but I know you were a very active PL'er. Best of luck to you and your work.

Promagin
11-25-2014, 12:15 AM
It's called growing up, brother. You understand where your priorities lie and see the "long-term picture". Stay strong, run fast, and let your faith continue to guide you. Maybe, we will cross paths on the road one day. :)

Take care.

-Crim

Thank you Crim.

Promagin
11-25-2014, 12:15 AM
Didn't know you that much, but I know you were a very active PL'er. Best of luck to you and your work.

Thank you.

Arpluvial
11-25-2014, 12:18 AM
I wish you the absolute best of luck in all future endeavours. :) Take care of yourself!

Trenton
11-27-2014, 12:42 PM
DILLON I DIDN'T SEE THIS

Pls don't be gone forever you replied 2 days ago, but I will really miss you. Good luck with your studies, you're definitely gonna make it far bud. I loved having you around Dillon, pls text sometime if you never make it back. ~Trenton <3

Ssneakykills
11-29-2014, 06:11 AM
Good lucky dilly :)

spimeslam
11-29-2014, 11:51 PM
Good luck brother. Thx for all those hours farming elites and fang. You were always someone to farm with. With the way you went hard on PL and made it far I know you will do the same with your life. Live it up like every day is your last and stay rooted in your faith and I know we will meet up again ;) maybe we will finally get to see whar the sky looks like! (PL joke) take care pal

Rodder
12-03-2014, 10:17 PM
Hey Dillon, I remember when we first met a couple years back, we clicked right away and I knew from that day you'd be a good friend of mine. It's sad to see you leave the community because I know many players appreciated having you around. It's good tho that you got your priorities straight and that you are doing what's best for you. Hopefully we can stay in touch(I'll kik you) because I like your bad humour :))) and you sometimes get me to lol irl.
Best of luck.

Sincerely,
Sam

Burstnuke
12-15-2014, 12:04 AM
What the i never saw dis. Dilly Boo im sorry i didnt reply, il miss u Nab. Gl in adulthood.