PDA

View Full Version : L70 Bear

Crys
11-23-2014, 03:54 AM
Hello!
I need some help with my new bear at l70. I am going to buy a tiki crusher set soon.
Any tips, skill builds, combos, and attribute distribution points setup would be great.
Thanks!
- Crys :)

Groaning
11-23-2014, 08:21 AM
i have no idea how to play a bear worth my life (i failed at savage bear), but why not level to 71 and get beastly scythe set?

anahadaz
11-23-2014, 09:50 AM
I have never bothered with endgame bears but basic knowledge would be to have only enough base str for crusher set and rest of points into dex. Max out buffs, sms, cb, have 1 in the other two slashes, don't have 9 beckon lol, stomp is op at 9 but you don't necessarily need it at 9. Hellscream needs to be 9 if I remember correctly, someone correct me if not.

If your hs is high you should have 12m, so try start with that, then beckon cb stomp sms, if all that lands, birds should be dead, mages too or they have ms'd by now. Remember your ranges.

Don't take this as pro advice lol, I am working off observing bears at 71 because I play bird. I recommend beastly, but honestly as a bear you can rek with any gear, it isn't hard.

Good luck!

Trenton
11-23-2014, 10:04 AM
9 buffs
9 hs
9 cb
4 beckon
9 stomp
1 sms
1 crip
1 venge

This was my L71 build, it can be your decision what points to take out for the one level difference but I'd just do 8 stomp.

Sheugokin
11-23-2014, 03:32 PM
You can't go wrong with Trenton's build.

Crys
11-23-2014, 03:39 PM
Thanks guys, any combos I could use? lol

anahadaz
11-23-2014, 05:01 PM
Beckon stomp.. lol

Hellscream Beckon cb stomp sms vengful crippling.

If you are almost dead at any time, stomp hellscream and run.

CrimsonTider
11-23-2014, 05:15 PM
Hellscream is your best friend. Know your cool downs and use it each time it shows up. Also, the "Smash" combo is not what I would call a necessity. If you find Beckon has failed, Stomp will help you get out of stuns and provide distance to regroup. Being able to control Beckon and Stomp is what makes the difference between "good" bears and "great" bears. (In addition to knowing your ranges, which should be obvious.)