PDA

View Full Version : Imbued gears?

Samaeldavisjr
11-23-2014, 03:39 PM
Am I confused or is there supposed to be some new gear drops? Imbued gears? I havent seen hide nor hair of this other than Zeus' helm....

Zeus
11-23-2014, 03:51 PM
Hell and Maarkus have the imbued assault armor. It's OP!

Idly
11-23-2014, 03:54 PM
They drop from planar chests but rare af. I opened 10 and liquidated 10 item's so selling my chests from now on huhu

Iahwahska
11-23-2014, 05:32 PM
Aren't Imbued the upgraded Dark Crystal gears?

Serancha
11-23-2014, 08:10 PM
Hell and Maarkus have the imbued assault armor. It's OP!

For warriors it is. Not so much for the rest, if I understand correctly.

Zeus
11-23-2014, 08:12 PM
For warriors it is. Not so much for the rest, if I understand correctly.

Yes, for warriors it is very OP. Fighting against him was ridiculous. I won, but barely. I shudder to think fighting against warriors with full sets. They'll have the armor, health, and damage.

Time of the warriors has come? I think so!

The other class gear needs buffs, IMO, especially rogue helms & mage gear!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Farminer's
11-23-2014, 09:08 PM
Lol they are? Well I guess its time I find em (:

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Haligali
11-24-2014, 03:45 AM
Yes, for warriors it is very OP. Fighting against him was ridiculous. I won, but barely. I shudder to think fighting against warriors with full sets. They'll have the armor, health, and damage.

The mage armors was with wrong armor stat on beta, its corrected now. But the lower crit on mage gear and lower damage on all the mage&rogue helms are still unacceptable.

I find it funny that warriors get the best gear always&they complain the most.

Appeltjes
11-24-2014, 04:23 AM
I want the imbued will version @.@

Gensin
11-24-2014, 05:39 AM
They look Arabic theme, I like it. Also they really have great flashy effects, Im thinking of buying one for a bedazzler.

Lopezman
11-24-2014, 11:16 AM

so its still not op enough

Zeus
11-24-2014, 11:18 AM
so its still not op enough

I don't lose to warriors. Every other rogue I know that has fought Hell has lost in his current set up.

Appeltjes
11-24-2014, 11:21 AM
I don't lose to warriors. Every other rogue I know that has fought Hell has lost in his current set up.

Don't grow an ego Zeus xD

Zeus
11-24-2014, 11:26 AM
Don't grow an ego Zeus xD

It's not an ego - it's the truth, lol. You can ask just about any warrior on an equally geared level.

Appeltjes
11-24-2014, 11:27 AM
It's not an ego - it's the truth, lol. You can ask just about any warrior on an equally geared level.

Lol

GoodSyntax
11-24-2014, 12:35 PM
#NerfZeus2014

Zeus
11-24-2014, 01:48 PM
#NerfZeus2014

Lol, you know you can do it just as well as I can. You certainly have the skill set - just need the right build and most warriors do not stand much of a chance except the ones with the new armor. I think a skilled warrior with both the armor and helm will be able to take out pretty much any rogues easily considering neither rogues nor sorcerers advanced much when compared to warriors.

Disappointing? Yes! However, I did receive a promising PM that may rectify the balance. I'm not asking for as big of a boost as warriors received but I do expect something out of the rogue equipment. Rogues currently do not have any real need to run for the new gear! Additionally, most sorcerers do not either. Please give sorcerers the armor buff that they deserve. Trust me - they do need it.

GoodSyntax
11-24-2014, 01:51 PM
Lol, you know you can do it just as well as I can.

As a retired player, the only thing I'm doing these days is trolling you in the forum ;-)

Zeus
11-24-2014, 01:52 PM
As a retired player, the only thing I'm doing these days is trolling you in the forum ;-)

Challenge accepted! ;)

cami
11-24-2014, 03:05 PM
Challenge accepted! ;)

:O

Sent from my iPhone 8 Plus using Tapatalk

Energizeric
11-24-2014, 04:42 PM
But the lower crit on mage gear and lower damage on all the mage&rogue helms are still unacceptable.

Actually, for the mage gear I think that the crit is fine, but the damage and base stats should be higher. Keep in mind you have to compare apples to apples. Don't compare the brutality version of the new armor to the force version of the old armor. The differences between the different versions of each are pretty consistent throughout all of the gear in AL. Brutality is going to have higher damage and lower crit, while force is going to have higher crit and lower damage. Complaining about that would be like complaining that your Elondrian gun (which is an "of brutality" weapon) has lower crit than your old level 31 Runic gun (which was an "of force" weapon). Each version is a compromise in some stat area, and this allows for the differences in each player's build. I like having the different versions now, as with the previous mythic armor and helm, everyone had the same exact helm and armor.

Now if you compare the sorcerer "of force" version of the new inbued armor to the level 36 mythic "of force" armor, what you find is an increase in crit and armor, but the damage is the same, and the base stats are actually slightly lower.

What I really think they should do is increase the stats of the "dark crystal" helms and armors slightly so that they are better than the best level 41 legendary armors and helms (better than the necro/hellish/ancient druid), and then change the crafted imbued armor to be mythic rarity and make the stats slightly better. Considering the rarity and difficulty of crafting this armor and helm (300 fragments required for both), I think it is worthy of being a mythic item.

Haligali
11-24-2014, 05:33 PM
Actually, for the mage gear I think that the crit is fine, but the damage and base stats should be higher. Keep in mind you have to compare apples to apples. Don't compare the brutality version of the new armor to the force version of the old armor. The differences between the different versions of each are pretty consistent throughout all of the gear in AL. Brutality is going to have higher damage and lower crit, while force is going to have higher crit and lower damage. Complaining about that would be like complaining that your Elondrian gun (which is an "of brutality" weapon) has lower crit than your old level 31 Runic gun (which was an "of force" weapon). Each version is a compromise in some stat area, and this allows for the differences in each player's build. I like having the different versions now, as with the previous mythic armor and helm, everyone had the same exact helm and armor.

Now if you compare the sorcerer "of force" version of the new inbued armor to the level 36 mythic "of force" armor, what you find is an increase in crit and armor, but the damage is the same, and the base stats are actually slightly lower.

What I really think they should do is increase the stats of the "dark crystal" helms and armors slightly so that they are better than the best level 41 legendary armors and helms (better than the necro/hellish/ancient druid), and then change the crafted imbued armor to be mythic rarity and make the stats slightly better. Considering the rarity and difficulty of crafting this armor and helm (300 fragments required for both), I think it is worthy of being a mythic item.
I thought this is behind us, again: its doesnt matter what name of the mythic set. There is no Vili's brutality armor.

If you compare the force version you will see less hp, less damage, for higher armor and a bit more crit, useless for me or at least not worth the time.

Energizeric
11-24-2014, 05:38 PM
I thought this is behind us, again: its doesnt matter what name of the mythic set. There is no Vili's brutality armor.

But nobody is forcing you to use the brutality version. If you want high crit, then use the force version. I plan to use that version.

I think what is annoying you is that there is no clear "best" version anymore. Each version is better in some area and not as good in some other. If you want higher crit, then how high should the crit be for the force armor? Currently it is 6.6. Or would you choose to redefine how the different versions compare to each other?

Haligali
11-24-2014, 05:40 PM
But nobody is forcing you to use the brutality version. If you want high crit, then use the force version. I plan to use that version.

I think what is annoying you is that there is no clear "best" version anymore. Each version is better in some area and not as good in some other. If you want higher crit, then how high should the crit be for the force armor? Currently it is 6.6. Or would you choose to redefine how the different versions compare to each other?
Warriors gain in every single stat with a huge armor boost, rogues have also at least one gear which is better than the current mythic (rogue helms are crap also)

Haligali
11-24-2014, 05:51 PM

Imho, these force,tactics,grace versions need some more damage or else noone will use them. Loosing hp to gain some crit seems ok,but loosing damage meanwhile not.

Remiem
11-24-2014, 06:57 PM
Imbued armors aren't actually drops. They are the crafted/upgraded versions of the Dark Crystal armor. You can buy the recipe from the tombs vendor Mercier. :) Good luck! Those sets are WAY cool.

Energizeric
11-24-2014, 09:24 PM
Imho, these force,tactics,grace versions need some more damage or else noone will use them. Loosing hp to gain some crit seems ok,but loosing damage meanwhile not.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the formula which calculates the stats for brutality/assault/security/force/etc. is something that is hard coded into the system and the same formula applies to all gear and also calculates scaling to each level of the gear. So if they were to buff these armors or helms, I think they need to be buffed across the board. I don't think it would just be one version buffed one way and another buffed another way. So if they were to increase crit, it would be an increase in crit for all versions. And if they were to increase damage, it would increase for all versions as well.

My opinion is that 6.6 crit for the force armor and 7.8 damage for the assault/brutality armor are high enough and they don't need a buff. What needs a buff is the base stats (STR/DEX/INT). They actually are lower than the level 36 mythic armor/helm (if you compare the same versions). Plus if they were to change these to mythic, you would get another gem slot which also has an effect on base stats.

Lopezman
11-26-2014, 12:20 AM

Better not try bro, he was somehow able to kick trueorigins out of the game so that he can be the number 1 rogue so be careful

Zeus
11-26-2014, 02:56 AM
Better not try bro, he was somehow able to kick trueorigins out of the game so that he can be the number 1 rogue so be careful

Err... What? This is not true and this is exactly how rumors start. You can ask Trueorigins if you'd like.

Lopezman
11-26-2014, 03:59 AM
Err... What? This is not true and this is exactly how rumors start. You can ask Trueorigins if you'd like.

I'm sure acting is essential in getting the job done and your pretty good at it, but oh my... What can I say? It's true herself who told me

leoakre
11-26-2014, 05:41 AM

Rofl ... just... Rofl

leoakre
11-26-2014, 05:43 AM
I'm sure acting is essential in getting the job done and your pretty good at it, but oh my... What can I say? It's true herself who told me

Again.... Rofl

Zeus
11-26-2014, 05:50 AM

LOL! Okay, dude. There's definitely some leaderboard in game right now that states I'm the #1 rogue. :rolleyes:

Go back under the bridge please. It's raining out and I wouldn't want you to get wet without your raincoat. :/

Anarchist
11-26-2014, 12:27 PM
A ban is nothing but a "5 minutes late to the finishline" for some players.
I am sure if plat ban was applied correctly we would lose half of our amazing "top" players.
Today you ban someone tomorrow someone else will ban you *tadaaaaa*.