PDA

View Full Version : Soo rogue ful pve build lets talk about it pls

randolmpm
11-23-2014, 03:42 PM
Hi all. Soo i make m rogue is like lvl 12. the thing is that alot of ppl talk about diferent skiils

1: Aimed shot of course yes. all points.

2: Ppl talk about c medic but i dont like it. cause i am alow to spam potions i guest.

3: S vei, i mean is like a smoke idk man, i wanna to lvling fast but that skill i dont see it soo good for pve

4: shadow storm shot i like this one cause is aeo damage tho.
5: shadow piercer. I mean a rogue whit out shadow piercer ... not funny man not funny.

6: noxious bolt is kinda aeo damabe but it take times idk tell me about it.

7: razor shield its good i think idk if use it.

8:the traps i just hate them for pve.

soo pls sorry m english and help me whit that. what u guys think about it, just wanna do some aeo damage ( dont have that much ik) but idk say something. thxs.

Iahwahska
11-23-2014, 09:03 PM
Veil is very useful in groups especially at endgame.
I personally find Nox much better than Shadow Shot.
Packs are good if its your first toon and you want to save money otherwise they are pretty useless in pve.

Jazzi
11-24-2014, 10:20 AM
Hi all. Soo i make m rogue is like lvl 12. the thing is that alot of ppl talk about diferent skiils

1: Aimed shot of course yes. all points.

2: Ppl talk about c medic but i dont like it. cause i am alow to spam potions i guest.

3: S vei, i mean is like a smoke idk man, i wanna to lvling fast but that skill i dont see it soo good for pve

4: shadow storm shot i like this one cause is aeo damage tho.
5: shadow piercer. I mean a rogue whit out shadow piercer ... not funny man not funny.

6: noxious bolt is kinda aeo damabe but it take times idk tell me about it.

7: razor shield its good i think idk if use it.

8:the traps i just hate them for pve.

soo pls sorry m english and help me whit that. what u guys think about it, just wanna do some aeo damage ( dont have that much ik) but idk say something. thxs.

Hiya,

I am quite new and never fully believe what the crowd says, so I did try out many builds before I could finally decide which one is best for me :-)

-Nox bolt is great. Its 15% more damage upgrade is bugged, but the rest is great. It is probably the second best ability after aimed shot and not because of its aoe damage.

-Shadow strom is probably the worst rogue skill. I used to play with it while levelling, because of the aoe. The moment I tried nox over it I never looked back. Worst thing about it is the lack of auto-aim, so you have to stop moving and position yourself properly in order to hit the mobs. This will cost you quite a few death over time in elite maps. Secondly it also has a long cooldown and its damage is quite low actually.

-I personally never liked traps, because it is partially based on traps, but it is great if the pull procs, etc.Many people use it elite maps so.

-Veil is a great party boost in elite maps: +20% damage and armour and mob hit reduction. There is nothing not to like about it. Ofc if you plan on only playing normal maps or elite maps with damage/protection elixirs its benefits are not the great.

-Razor shield and packs are more of pvp skills IMHO.