PDA

View Full Version : Guild Hall Improvements!

Haifer
11-23-2014, 03:53 PM
1) Guild Hall Message Board - An absolute must. You need a place in game to refer members to so they can read Guild Rules, Guild Contests, Guild Messages. Spamming guild chat over and over with the same lines about contests or rules is ridiculous.

2) Mailboxes - For months now we have asked about mailboxes to leave messages to offline players.

3) Guild Bank - Really need a place to store these worthless legendary and epic items that are flooding the game. Would be great to be able to store them for less fortunate guild members to use as they level.

While some of the ideas about officer rooms or pvp rooms are nice and would be fun, they're not necessary. I want to see guild hall improvements that we actually need before we get all the games and play areas.

Appeltjes
11-23-2014, 04:28 PM
1) Guild Hall Message Board - An absolute must. You need a place in game to refer members to so they can read Guild Rules, Guild Contests, Guild Messages. Spamming guild chat over and over with the same lines about contests or rules is ridiculous.

2) Mailboxes - For months now we have asked about mailboxes to leave messages to offline players.

3) Guild Bank - Really need a place to store these worthless legendary and epic items that are flooding the game. Would be great to be able to store them for less fortunate guild members to use as they level.

While some of the ideas about officer rooms or pvp rooms are nice and would be fun, they're not necessary. I want to see guild hall improvements that we actually need before we get all the games and play areas.

1. Yes
2. Not seeing the guild hall picture with this.
3. This will probably be abused by certain players.

Haifer
11-23-2014, 04:33 PM
1. Yes
2. Not seeing the guild hall picture with this.
3. This will probably be abused by certain players.
2) I see your point but I was thinking about a place you could leave a message for one specific guild member. There could also be a mailbox in towns for those without a guild.

3) To prevent abuse you simply put a limit of withdrawals from guild bank to a certain number of items or gold amount per day. Simple fix. If you see someone abuse even that by never contributing, you can suspend their withdrawal privilege.

ujangkampak
11-23-2014, 09:28 PM
2. yes. Mailbox, leave message to offline players . i think its good. :D

Arachnophobik
11-24-2014, 06:17 AM
1. Yep
2. Ive always wanted that, or at least a guild freedom wall where we could write down messages for those people to check on when they get on
3.yep, but let there be a limit, let the gear deposited in guild bank non tradeable, and u can only borrow one item class at a time (i.e. one weapon, one helm, one armor) and let there be about lets say a 12 hour timer where the item goes back to the guild bank automatically even if the player that borrowed it is offline

Haifer
11-24-2014, 09:25 PM
1. Yep
2. Ive always wanted that, or at least a guild freedom wall where we could write down messages for those people to check on when they get on
3.yep, but let there be a limit, let the gear deposited in guild bank non tradeable, and u can only borrow one item class at a time (i.e. one weapon, one helm, one armor) and let there be about lets say a 12 hour timer where the item goes back to the guild bank automatically even if the player that borrowed it is offline
You're making it too complex. Let's just keep it simple. The legendary items are pretty much worthless anyway. No need for them to have a timer and be returned. My purpose for mentioning the guild bank was to give these items to less fortunate and undergeared guildmates.

Seoratrek
11-24-2014, 09:37 PM
I've moved this thread to suggestions and feedback. :)

vawaid
11-25-2014, 12:36 PM
Wow.. very good idea.

Hail
11-26-2014, 01:18 AM
You're making it too complex. Let's just keep it simple. The legendary items are pretty much worthless anyway. No need for them to have a timer and be returned. My purpose for mentioning the guild bank was to give these items to less fortunate and undergeared guildmates.

I see your point but why not just give them these legendary items?

Haifer
11-26-2014, 02:28 AM
I see your point but why not just give them these legendary items?
U want the job of gearing hundreds of people in a guild? Not me. I want to place the items there that members of the guild do not want and then let the guildmates who need them get them for themselves. Your way takes two people meeting and trading. Possibly over and over again depending on how many guildies need gear. My way puts it all right there in front of them and they can choose what they need.

xutreuqux
12-05-2014, 02:31 AM
Awesome idea. Completely agree with the message board and mailbox. Message board is necessary for guild so officers dont have to answer everytime a member is ol. clash of clans' clan message isnt as effective but u can see it as a base. For mailbox, i think it should be available for all players or u can pm ur friend while they r offline and they can see it in their notifications. Guild bank: very good idea. This way a guild will be much more useful than just a place to talk and group. This is like troop donations on clash of clans. So lockers in guild can put items they dont want. But limit it like 5 withdrawals a day. And only legendaries allowed. I also suggest a guild quiz. Many quiz now r held manually via chats in guild hall. With quiz window we can invite ppl who wants to join and put the question and answer. And guildmates race to put the answer and the prize will be given automatically to the winner.