Giazagilur
11-23-2014, 05:20 PM
Woah it's like a panorama!

HeyitsTubs
11-24-2014, 08:56 AM
oww, my head hurts!

Groaning
11-24-2014, 08:58 AM
how do people even pvp on pc (maybe i just suck with pc)

Itoopeo
11-24-2014, 10:29 AM
how do people even pvp on pc (maybe i just suck with pc)

Takes time to learn

HeyitsTubs
11-24-2014, 10:38 AM
the advantage of playing on pc is that it is easier to use auto. just click spacebar. It is more ergonomically designed. However, clicking the skills takes longer.

Itoopeo
11-24-2014, 01:42 PM
the advantage of playing on pc is that it is easier to use auto. just click spacebar. It is more ergonomically designed. However, clicking the skills takes longer.

Basically the only advantage of PC is larger screen and 60fps so you can see stuff better and react faster in PvP. Also wired internet has more stable and faster ping than wifi.

Also, you can play music from youtube while playing which is nice.

Epw
11-24-2014, 02:54 PM
Basically the only advantage of PC is larger screen and 60fps so you can see stuff better and react faster in PvP. Also wired internet has more stable and faster ping than wifi.

Also, you can play music from youtube while playing which is nice.
true, but.. i prefer playing on phone and im using the phones mediaplayer where i created a playlist just for the pvp songs. imo its more enjoyable. (im only using the pc when im the only pally at slayer..)

Itoopeo
11-24-2014, 05:30 PM
true, but.. i prefer playing on phone and im using the phones mediaplayer where i created a playlist just for the pvp songs. imo its more enjoyable. (im only using the pc when im the only pally at slayer..)

Yes phones mediaplayer works but you need to have all the tracks on your phone, while I can create youtube playlist and stream straight from internet.
Phone is easier to start with but chrome works just as fine after you get used to it