PDA

View Full Version : I need help in pvp

bosstinytitan
11-23-2014, 08:59 PM
As most of you guys know, I suck at endgame pvp. Badly.
-I need help with how to use a pure int fiery mage. Its sooo squishy!
-I also need tips on how to beat birds with my bear
-What are the best combos to beat various chars with bear?
-How to win in bird vs bird fights?

Thanks so much for the help in advance!

Meggadon
11-23-2014, 09:18 PM
You can't learn pvp

iamthesurvivor
11-23-2014, 10:13 PM
You rlly dont know how to play bear? literally just beck and stomp.

Electrophiles
11-23-2014, 10:24 PM
for bear make sure you beckon stomp.

abuse that hs and cb

also never forget to say rekt every few kills or so

Booked
11-23-2014, 10:35 PM
For bear:

First rule never do as nubs.. Do not put beckon at 9
Okay then first you have to max. Taunt, iron, rage, evade, hellscream, crushing blow and stomp (if i forgot one i'll edit later)
Use beckon at 5-6 never higher (its a waste of skills)
About combo, first learn your range, when you know about it use hellscream first, beckon, crushing blow, slashes and stomp (works mostly for birds and int mages)
For pallies hellscream, then get closer and use crushing blow, slashes and stomp, if they run use beckon, when you are sure they are about to die you can use beckon stomp.

About mages... I'm currently learning :)

bosstinytitan
11-24-2014, 12:24 AM
Ty you so much ^^

Groaning
11-24-2014, 07:28 AM
k here is how to fiery mage the build would left to right 9991 9290 0999 if your L75 take a point off icestorm. i have a debuff build but its a secret :P
i pick the dodge face and 2% dodge rung to get me 10 dodge
i think birds are the easiest with drain ice fire = fried chicken repeat and if you dodge blast then go in and light then back away
other int mages time you have to time your msc and make sure only their skill hits ms heal then g for the nuke.....lust mages i like to kite
foxes are u generally keep at a distance i like early ms cuz hthem combo hurt bad
rhinos ehhhhhhhh have fun timing your heals
Bears just pray and hope and go for the nuke

Ssneakykills
11-24-2014, 08:11 AM
k here is how to fiery mage the build would left to right 9991 9290 0999 if your L75 take a point off icestorm. i have a debuff build but its a secret :P
i pick the dodge face and 2% dodge rung to get me 10 dodge
i think birds are the easiest with drain ice fire = fried chicken repeat and if you dodge blast then go in and light then back away
other int mages time you have to time your msc and make sure only their skill hits ms heal then g for the nuke.....lust mages i like to kite
foxes are u generally keep at a distance i like early ms cuz hthem combo hurt bad
rhinos ehhhhhhhh have fun timing your heals
Bears just pray and hope and go for the nuke

Points in debuffs as a int Mage is a waste imo

Groaning
11-24-2014, 08:59 AM

" i have a debuff build but its a secret :P"

the build wotks for me

Somemager
11-24-2014, 03:36 PM

" i have a debuff build but its a secret :P"

the build wotks for me

Wouldnt max heal be bad? And i find debuffs never come into play unless against bear or ctf

Ssneakykills
11-24-2014, 05:37 PM
Wouldnt max heal be bad? And i find debuffs never come into play unless against bear or ctf

6-7 heal is sufficient

Sheugokin
11-24-2014, 06:11 PM
6-7 heal is sufficient

I think max and some other people know my secret build lol. It works great, especially with int mages. And unlike some mage builds, I can somewhat have a pretty good chance against bears.

Somemager
11-24-2014, 08:00 PM
6-7 heal is sufficient

I think max and some other people know my secret build lol. It works great, especially with int mages. And unlike some mage builds, I can somewhat have a pretty good chance against bears.

I only struggle with str bears and pallys as a nuke ill need to try new builds but maybe i just need better distance practice because i see myself running at bears like a nab while i destroy.a pallys ms and just get smacked lol thanks for replying sneaky and sheu

bosstinytitan
11-24-2014, 08:29 PM
I only struggle with str bears and pallys as a nuke ill need to try new builds but maybe i just need better distance practice because i see myself running at bears like a nab while i destroy.a pallys ms and just get smacked lol thanks for replying sneaky and sheu

I thot this vas 4 me. No?

Anyways, thanks a lot guys!

Waug
11-24-2014, 09:47 PM
I made a video guide, how to b pro teddy in no time (endgame)

bosstinytitan
11-24-2014, 09:58 PM
Ty, cud u give me link?

Somemager
11-25-2014, 05:22 AM
Ty, cud u give me link?

My only tip for you is LEARN distance it helps so much ! I can 2-3 hit birds because of my crazy range and most are left saying "wtf" but some get blast on me lel. And for bears same thing keep a distance once they pull you use your debuffs and drain and heal while trying to kite away. Bears are op so if you find yourself only killing newb bears dont be suprised.

Waug
11-25-2014, 11:16 AM
Ty, cud u give me link?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?187972-Video-Guide-How-to-be-a-Pro-Teddy-in-no-Time

CAK Vader
11-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Step 1: auto level
Step2: spam skills
Step3: proceed to flee the scene with your dignity in tact (mostly).

NotYoCookiez
11-25-2014, 04:28 PM

Helps your team a lot in ctf (rock wall) since at least 1 to 2 players on the other team will be STR and close by. Defense buff maxed out lol but of course doesnt always hit. But all your other skills have a chance of not hitting also

Mister Smith
11-27-2014, 11:28 AM
For bear:

First rule never do as nubs.. Do not put beckon at 9
Okay then first you have to max. Taunt, iron, rage, evade, hellscream, crushing blow and stomp (if i forgot one i'll edit later)
Use beckon at 5-6 never higher (its a waste of skills)
About combo, first learn your range, when you know about it use hellscream first, beckon, crushing blow, slashes and stomp (works mostly for birds and int mages)
For pallies hellscream, then get closer and use crushing blow, slashes and stomp, if they run use beckon, when you are sure they are about to die you can use beckon stomp.

About mages... I'm currently learning :)
4 bekon ftw

Ssneakykills
11-28-2014, 02:58 AM
Helps your team a lot in ctf (rock wall) since at least 1 to 2 players on the other team will be STR and close by. Defense buff maxed out lol but of course doesnt always hit. But all your other skills have a chance of not hitting also

I suppose you have a fair point but most of the time mages don't get a chance to debuff people because they would be constantly aimed by the other team

bosstinytitan
11-28-2014, 09:14 PM
I need help with savage mage now lol

Somemager
11-28-2014, 10:13 PM

smash random skills also when ur half heal if u get hit more use ms ez.

Waug
11-29-2014, 02:20 AM

u wan me to make a bid guide how to b pro pally in no time, nvm I don't have a l75 mage

Electrophiles
11-29-2014, 02:28 AM
how does 1 need help with savage mage...wot

just make sure u time heal n abuse debuffs on other chars...
try to kite int mages nukes...let em use em a bit outta range then close in and debuff them while their nukes on cooldown
make sure u debuff right after they heal tho...otherwise its a waste lel

for the lulz
11-29-2014, 11:51 AM
2long didnt read , il help you with rushers and teamers whenever u need bro - ign tree

bosstinytitan
11-29-2014, 01:52 PM
I'm currently being hunted by: Apex, Family, Restoration, Prevail, and many more!

Usually for helping a friend being teamed. Prevail is rushing me because an immature person named(hint starts with ors..ends with enpai) made fun of autism. I found that quite rude and he told everyone in prevail to rush me and my chars.
I dun know wat to do

Electrophiles
11-29-2014, 02:42 PM
1) way to defame a guild

2) report dat to angeldawn cuz shes gm...if u got screenie and can prove it then justice can b found!

3) kinda sad how a seemigly good guild like prevail wuld listen 2 ppl so blindly...hmmm