PDA

View Full Version : main help

BigNoter
11-24-2014, 12:42 AM
Okay since im mainly pvp, i've decided i want to take a bit of a break from pvp to make a main because my highest is a 60 bear i was wondering if anyone had any advice of what class is best for pve in higher levels? never really experienced it, any help at all would be great!

Thankyou,

Booked
11-24-2014, 01:22 AM
For PvE, mage is a nice choice, you can do massive kills, heal and rev (same as rhino but it doesn't make a lot of damage, bear is also a nice choice you can live so long but it doesnt kill that much and bird, can kill a lot but it can die easily, when you learn about it us pretty useful and strong. About rhino is a combination of mage and bear but if cant do massive kills or a decent damage, it can survive for a long time tho, about fox is like a bird but weak and it can do a but of damage but it doesnt survive much. Hope it helps :)

Giazagilur
11-24-2014, 03:11 AM
For pve, a good tanky bear is really nice...especially at caverns.

Epw
11-26-2014, 07:25 PM
For pve, a good tanky bear is really nice...especially at caverns.
true ^^ bears are always useful if they know how to land the beckon-stomp combo to walls. makes the whole teams job much more easier at any level..

Giazagilur
11-27-2014, 04:49 AM
true ^^ bears are always useful if they know how to land the beckon-stomp combo to walls. makes the whole teams job much more easier at any level..

Yes, as long as I don't have to spam pots while on the verge of dying or spontaneously dying then I'm happy ^.^