PDA

View Full Version : Help

Scything
11-24-2014, 04:43 AM
I'm planning to make a L35 pvp bear and I need help for the gears, skills and how to fight. Hope someone will help! Thanks!

Groaning
11-24-2014, 07:02 AM
I'm planning to make a L35 pvp bear and I need help for the gears, skills and how to fight. Hope someone will help! Thanks!

Noodleleg made a very nice guide on a copperhead behr.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?50396-A-guide-for-the-BEST-Copperhead-Bear!&highlight=Guide

Ani-Will-Kill
11-24-2014, 08:26 AM
U need 3 stomp this way your stomp wont lose range, trust i was the top 35 bear when i had one

AppleNoob
11-24-2014, 08:43 AM
U need 3 stomp this way your stomp wont lose range, trust i was the top 35 bear when i had one

Yep, so good that you quit because you lost every fight.

Groaning
11-24-2014, 08:54 AM

Sure you were

Vvriter
11-24-2014, 07:56 PM

First off, I was the best bear @ 35, three times on three different characters. Vvriter, Fleshdrill, Fleshdrilltwo - come at me.

On to the topic -
Gear depends on you, what I liked to use was either Copperhead Set, or Halloween Items, or Dark Wand for terror, depending on what I fought. It's good to have varieties.

Gear:
STR: Halloween Helm/Armor - INT, 35 Pink Reaper, 35 Pink Ghoulish Shield - I used different items while I was using Bear because I found flaws in some of these pieces of gear I just said, but this is what is popular for 35 Bears as of now.
INT: Same Gears, except with Dark Wand/Voodoo Pin/Pink Paw.
DEX: I don't recommend using Dex gears at 35 due to the lack of damage, but if you want : Same gears, except with shiv talon.

Skills:
I'm going to give you a basic build, one that will let you kill and survive, but isn't even close to mine.
6 Rage 6 Crushing Blow 6 Hellscream 5 Evade 4 Beckon 4 Stomp 1 Super Mega Slash 1 Vengeful Slash 1 Crippling Slash

How to fight:
Basically you let Evade carry you to victory, never use your Stomp/Hellscream right away, always time it for after they heal or when you feel you'll kill them with a combo. That is the basic play style for Mages, everything else is easy for Bears to kill at this level, just use your common knowledge against other Bears, & always try to ensure you hit Crushing Blow, on everything & anything you fight.