PDA

View Full Version : This is funny

iSunx
11-24-2014, 08:02 AM

What is wrong here?
Oh yea, Arcane are going wayy cheaper than mythics. Spacetime pls for next year, could we have new arcane End-Game weapons? :smile:

Appeltjes
11-24-2014, 08:09 AM
Lol, it doesn't matter what price the warrior weapons are they just don't sell anymore :p

Ssneakykills
11-24-2014, 08:20 AM
That's a good thing for warriors on a low budget

Prices are plummeting on things because their isn't any plat farmers popping locks

matanofx
11-24-2014, 09:46 AM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm how is this funny?

Do you have 200m gold around to own both arcane ring and lvl41 arcane weapon?

If yes, good for you youre one of 10-20 people playing this game in endgame

If no, good luck when you see those 10-20 people in pvp

Theres a bloody good reason why there isnt more than 1 new arcane item per season.

Farminer's
11-24-2014, 09:54 AM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm how is this funny?

Do you have 200m gold around to own both arcane ring and lvl41 arcane weapon?

If yes, good for you youre one of 10-20 people playing this game in endgame

If no, good luck when you see those 10-20 people in pvp

Theres a bloody good reason why there isnt more than 1 new arcane item per season.
Lol this game needs more new weapons and a good way to farm for them not just pay to win weapons.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

matanofx
11-24-2014, 10:01 AM
Lol this game needs more new weapons and a good way to farm for them not just pay to win weapons.

Actually this game has good weapons you can farm, and sell untill you get mythic weapons, guess what, its how many of us got those mythic weaps.

Adding to that you can now 100% pure farm the games top amulet which is indeed alot better than the rest of the amulet currently available.

What this game really needs is a server fix because i cant even go to km3 without getting dc, nativex offers to be shut down again because i hear of plat farming again and actually alot more but theres plenty of threads about each thing this game lacks or needs to fix.

More endgame weapons are absolutely NOT the thing this game needs, you got 6 different mythic weapons lvl41... you got goblin event endgame weapons, planar tombs weapons and you got elite farmable magmatic weapons, what else you need? slingshot? mythic broom?

Ebezaanec
11-24-2014, 10:09 AM
Those weapons are outdated. Plus not everyone prefers those types of weapons. Mages like guns in PvP and tanks also like using bonesaw in PvP.

If you want your arcanes to stay expensive, then tell STG to release inferior gear.

Prahasit Prahi
11-24-2014, 10:38 AM
It's like checking between Iphone 4 and Samsung S5.

Level Matters.

Ssneakykills
11-24-2014, 11:00 AM

This game doesn't need more weapons til we have a new cap we have enough weapons to keep us satisfied now