PDA

View Full Version : will i get my platinum back???

randolmpm
11-24-2014, 09:32 AM
Hi all soo this is what happen, i buy some platinum....
and some xp elixir i reach lvl 41 from like 20 whit elixir 7 days and elixirs 30 minuts...
the thing is that i lost soo many time and elixirs cause all the ppl getting dc, but the most funny part is that i was getting dc some times ( not that much) but why. i got a exelent laptop kinda new,and my internet... i can download 100 mb in less them 15 seconds...
soo is not my problem is arcane problem....

soo this is the thing we lost money cause u have problems whit the game, soo pls i dont wanna some anks, damage, 1 hours full combo elixirs ect.. no. i wanna some of my money back on platinium.
soo pls do something about this cause me... i'm not buying plat for the rest of my life if i dont get some back cause all u problems...

well ppl feel free to say something, and again pls sorry for m bad and ugly english.

thxs love u all.

Appeltjes
11-24-2014, 10:39 AM
Hi all soo this is what happen, i buy some platinum....
and some xp elixir i reach lvl 41 from like 20 whit elixir 7 days and elixirs 30 minuts...
the thing is that i lost soo many time and elixirs cause all the ppl getting dc, but the most funny part is that i was getting dc some times ( not that much) but why. i got a exelent laptop kinda new,and my internet... i can download 100 mb in less them 15 seconds...
soo is not my problem is arcane problem....

soo this is the thing we lost money cause u have problems whit the game, soo pls i dont wanna some anks, damage, 1 hours full combo elixirs ect.. no. i wanna some of my money back on platinium.
soo pls do something about this cause me... i'm not buying plat for the rest of my life if i dont get some back cause all u problems...

well ppl feel free to say something, and again pls sorry for m bad and ugly english.

thxs love u all.

If u dc your elixir isn't gone u can just go online and play on.

randolmpm
11-24-2014, 01:38 PM
u dont get it dont u? is not that. is all the time u lost. whit all the ppl dc. and u too. are u spacetimes best friend or somethin?

Justg
11-24-2014, 01:51 PM
Hi, we understand. Please contact us at support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we'll do what we can to help out.