PDA

View Full Version : In Future Weekends for AL.

Prahasit Prahi
11-24-2014, 10:33 AM
So what's the future of weekend Updates for ALL....I've an interesting idea about these...

Make the Ankh kits and Respec scroll kits craftable in that weekend.

Ankh:Like when the weekend update comes introduce a new Essence that drops from mobs and with them we can craft the Kits...only for that weekend and they are not tradable and make them 5 per kit.

Respec: Same as the Ankh introduce essence and make them craftable and make only 1 per kit and not tradable.

Now the Statement "Arcane Legends Free to Play" makes sense.,but not making them available as kit which can be purchased for gold..it's pay to play not free to play.

As the weekend runs only for the weekend people doesn't stack many so that ur sales doesn't go low.

~Prahi

Ssneakykills
11-24-2014, 11:02 AM
I quite like this idea actually I would be farming that stuff all weekend

Prahasit Prahi
11-24-2014, 11:17 AM
I quite like this idea actually I would be farming that stuff all weekend

Glad to hear that you like it.

Candylicks
11-24-2014, 11:21 AM
+1 good idea Prahi!

noahgoulin
11-24-2014, 11:29 AM
Really good idea

+1

GoodSyntax
11-24-2014, 12:30 PM
I like the idea. Only change I would suggest is to keep it in game all the time, and make it 25 essences to craft a 25 Ankh kit.

Make these essences only drop from normal bosses from Dead City up through Shuyal (since teeth drop in Tindirin). Farming Jarl or the bosses in Gold Mine shouldn't count...

Because of the added essence count, folks will need to spend plat or use Story Tokens to increase their inventory slots.

The point should be to increase daily activity and give mainstream players a viable revenue source if they are willing to grind it out.

Candylicks
11-24-2014, 01:48 PM
The point should be to increase daily activity and give mainstream players a viable revenue source if they are willing to grind it out.

Yup. Since locked and egg farming doesn't generate enough gold anymore to buy ankh they really need to add in something like this. We see players, and I am talking VETERAN players players quit every single day because they simply can't keep enough gold to buy ankh at a reasonable rate.

Huge gold/plat suck right now to stay competitive in the game. Really makes me think about things.

Caabatric
11-24-2014, 01:52 PM
+1
great idea and should definitely be implemented

Hadec
11-24-2014, 03:58 PM
gogogo sts do it
we need something to do..am so bored of al
if those events wouldnt happen...o.o

Pillowhead
11-24-2014, 04:49 PM
Yup. Since locked and egg farming doesn't generate enough gold anymore to buy ankh they really need to add in something like this. We see players, and I am talking VETERAN players players quit every single day because they simply can't keep enough gold to buy ankh at a reasonable rate.

Huge gold/plat suck right now to stay competitive in the game. Really makes me think about things.

Thats why we can get ankhs from klass/shazbot ^^.

Prahasit Prahi
11-24-2014, 08:36 PM
I like the idea. Only change I would suggest is to keep it in game all the time, and make it 25 essences to craft a 25 Ankh kit.

Make these essences only drop from normal bosses from Dead City up through Shuyal (since teeth drop in Tindirin). Farming Jarl or the bosses in Gold Mine shouldn't count...

Because of the added essence count, folks will need to spend plat or use Story Tokens to increase their inventory slots.

Hope they implement this.

Seoratrek
11-24-2014, 08:59 PM
Cool! I'll forward these ideas. :)

Pollata1246
11-25-2014, 01:05 AM
+9999 to this idea...although the dcs

Sorcerie
11-25-2014, 09:13 AM
+1000

I cannot stress the level of importance on this thread enough.

As a veteran player with 6k on my person and absolutely no way to fund elite end game runs because of the obscene need for ankhs, it is imperative that you guys come up with a way to keep me moving in the game.

Farming locked crates or eggs is no longer a realistic or reasonable way to keep up the gold needed to pay to run elite as a well geared end game player with actual things to strive for now that tombs have been released.

Putting in place a crafting system for ankhs is not only a good idea, it's a legitimate way to keep ALL players active so long as they have some time, which is supposed to be the other side of the AL player engine.

I don't just want this, I NEED IT.

I'm sure it would save a huge population of players who are currently struggling to makes ends meet to enjoy the new content.

Please, please, please make it happen.