PDA

View Full Version : Remove timers from elite runs

faithpece
11-24-2014, 01:11 PM
STS is being unfair they have started the no time run for elite tindrin and planar arena .. What about the rest of the elites when we all know that theere is DC problem big time,, why not remove the time from all of the elite so that we can play ,, seems. STS is being unfair to those players who are not strong and can't do elite planar and elite tindrin,, they need to remove time from the rest of the elite maps as well so we can play.,,,,,,,I hope AL players would agree with me ,,

Appeltjes
11-24-2014, 01:12 PM
It's mostly that these maps are necessary for the new pendant.

Ssneakykills
11-24-2014, 01:25 PM
I don't see how it is unfair at all If you are under geared the chances of you running elites for leaderboard are very small anyway

+ Also I don't see how timed runs affect many people anyway and if they do only for a short while because they are fixing the dc issue

ZoAngelo
11-24-2014, 01:26 PM
is there a clock for like u get 3 mins?

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I8160 met Tapatalk

faithpece
11-24-2014, 01:37 PM
What I meant was redoing the party after dc

Luckygirls
11-24-2014, 01:40 PM
Unfair its = when u have good gear but no chalange :D

Dalmony
11-24-2014, 11:22 PM
I think she means that she wants timed runs to be switched off in .all. elite maps so that players can rejoin any elite map when they disconnect. If I understand correctly, timer still runs in the lower elites....

In the really low ones I don't see how it makes a difference theyre so short that by time the person gets back and runs through the map the boss will be dead anyway. But yeah it is annoying, your party would wait for you and if you are running for achievement points or something the you don't wanna keep having to start over.

CheifR
11-25-2014, 12:50 AM
I don't see how it is unfair at all If you are under geared the chances of you running elites for leaderboard are very small anyway

+ Also I don't see how timed runs affect many people anyway and if they do only for a short while because they are fixing the dc issue
Well THAT'S THE POINT dcs are everywhere so think of the players who's goals aren't at "mythic pendant" lvl quite yet

CheifR
11-25-2014, 12:52 AM
I agree. The only people they really helped are the people who've accomplished so much in the game that that pendant is their current goal. All the other maps DC just as much and other players deserve a chance just as much as everyone else

CheifR
11-25-2014, 12:54 AM
I think she means that she wants timed runs to be switched off in .all. elite maps so that players can rejoin any elite map when they disconnect. If I understand correctly, timer still runs in the lower elites....

In the really low ones I don't see how it makes a difference theyre so short that by time the person gets back and runs through the map the boss will be dead anyway. But yeah it is annoying, your party would wait for you and if you are running for achievement points or something the you don't wanna keep having to start over.
When I farm wrathjaw or malison a lot of times I DC 1or2 mins into the map and we don't run AS quickly lol so won't take me long to catch up before boss dies

faithpece
11-27-2014, 02:59 AM
Yes this what I meant to rejoin maps after dc disable time for all elite.