PDA

View Full Version : Unable to play (login error)

electrux
11-24-2014, 02:15 PM
Hello, i am having this wierd thing that when i log in through my main account it goes normal... then after the fetching blurbs thing, when connecting and authenticating comes up again, the game gets stuck on authenticating.... i made another account and tried logging in with that... it logged in successfully and all then then when i click enter base i entered base and then ping started rising (no response to actions)... i really wanna play plz help :( thanks
regards
electrux

Enduvial
11-24-2014, 05:34 PM
Check your wifi or Internet

Carcinogen
11-24-2014, 07:11 PM
IMO, I don't think this involves accounts at all. I think this is just an issue relating to your coneection, like ping spikes maybe.
Just to be sure, check your browser or other internet applications/programs to see if this is a connection issue or not.
If it seems that it is a connection issue, please check your internet connection. The normal remedies would do. Check if nothing's wrong with your router/modem, or maybe check if someone else in your WI-FI is doing something intensive, like uploading a video or something. Other remedies include as well.
If that doesn't work, there can be a slight chance that there is some traffic in your internet. Worst cases can be a DoS, but I don't think that will really be possible.
The best thing you can probably do, if you're out of hope, is to contact your provider, and see if they can help.
I don't have this issue, so...Yeah.
Hope this helped. Please notify me in this thread on your progress, so we can maybe sort this out.

electrux
11-25-2014, 01:16 PM
well my net worked perfectly.... no idea wat the problem was but it solved itself in 4 hours ^_^

Carcinogen
11-26-2014, 05:49 PM
well my net worked perfectly.... no idea wat the problem was but it solved itself in 4 hours ^_^

Good to hear that! :)