PDA

View Full Version : The 1st annual low level pvp bash

GoGo Gadget
11-24-2014, 04:20 PM
Welcome to the first annual low level pvp bash.
ONE MILLION GOLD IS AT STAKE.
I’m the host of this historic event in dark legends. I am the grand Marshall of this tournament, noobed. There will be two diff tournament brackets in this event. One million gold per teammate of winning team is the reward. One division will be levels 11-13. The second division will be levels 15-17.
The rules for the tournament are as followed:
A) Teams face each other in a best of three battle:
• Ctf Flag match
• DM match
• Kills match (consists of most team combined kills in a ctf arena within 30 min time limit)

B) Each team will have an appointed team leader. It will be team leaders’ responsibility to make sure his team abides by the rules. Also, team leader will snapshot n send to grand Marshall after match for confirmation of winner.

C) Rules within the match:
• Relogging: team members will be allowed to leave match 6 times. If a team member comes back after the sixth time, he or she will eliminate its team from that match causing forfeit of match. (not the battle)
• (DM matches) king is allowed. So, fight for it.
• (kills match): Thirty minutes to kill as many of the other team you can. Relogging is definitely a nono in this match. I will call times up to each team member at that point match is OVER.
• Additional rules will be posted if brought to my attention. But rules will not be changed once the event starts.

D) Any unsportsmanlike conduct can cause subject for you to be disqualified from your team or your teams disqualification from the tournament.
E) Consider this like the Olympics, all negative comments are disregarded in this tournament. It will cause you to be DQed.
Teams that want to join please post here on forums or add noobed to your friends list. All teams are welcome. November 27, 2014 is deadline for teams to enter. First matches will be set for Dec. 6-8, 2014. Times are subject to change to have all team members present.
Other than that, HAVE FUN, ENJOY IT. AND GOOD LUCK TO THE FIRST EVER PVP L.L. CHAMPIONS.
WELCOME TO THE BASH!!!!!!

-Kenarlo-
11-24-2014, 04:37 PM
Smh bro, where's lvl 20?

Goldenblink
11-24-2014, 11:08 PM
My team Team name: ( POWER RANGERS ) Available time:Any monday to friday(8-10 december)
From Singapore time:11a.m. to 3 p.m.(Morning and afternoon only)
Teammates:vwub: (cuz I'm from singapore):p
-Kingflamess(lvl11)
-Hideandseek(lvl11)
-Sinistergold(lvl13)
-Roro(lvl13)
-Uzidraarir(lvl13)

GoGo Gadget
11-25-2014, 12:28 AM
My team Team name: ( POWER RANGERS ) Available time:Any monday to friday(8-10 december)
-Kingflamess(lvl11)
-Hideandseek(lvl11)
-Sinistergold(lvl13)
-Roro(lvl13)
-Uzidraarir(lvl13)

Lol ok gt ure team for tht level

Goldenblink
11-25-2014, 01:18 AM
GOOD:p

-Kenarlo-
11-25-2014, 03:59 AM
-Kingflamess(lvl11)
-Hideandseek(lvl11)
-Sinistergold(lvl13)
-Roro(lvl13)
-Uzidraarir(lvl13)

Smh, this team will win lol.. Good luck blinkypoo :chuncky:

Goldenblink
11-25-2014, 07:56 PM

Laal
11-30-2014, 06:37 AM
Noobed, we already talked in game abt the contest. Just confirming here for lvl 15 - 17.

Demonic Souls

Tangraa
Tinkxx
Lmawow
Alphared
5th player to decide. Can we get a player outside our own guild?

I still need to confirm available times with team mates. Sunday 7th or Monday 8th should be available.

One point I m thinking of is, there should be judges on each team to make sure ppl don't relog too much or cheat in any way. Like playing on opponents team to get flag or sumthing.

tinxx
12-01-2014, 12:55 AM
This is tinkx. I'm definitely in as laal said. Pls let us know the exact dates - I work during the day not available until after 6:30 pm cst on weekdays and im open on the weekends as long as I know the date.

My only suggestion/feedback is i dont think relogs should be permitted during any one of the challenges. Should be clean cut and straight thru ...

pzychotize
12-03-2014, 01:15 PM
How are you factoring in freeze crashing and dcing? This is obviously quite different than just relogging. Are you basically saying that if a person legitimately dcs five times during ctf match it results in forfeiture for the whole team? But I can relog 4 and have no consequence? Seems a bit ambiguous as I've played in three hour ctf tournaments and some ppl dc quite often up to 10 times, not relogging dcing and it seems a but unfair to punish ppl for that. Also if someone dcs does someone on opposite team sit to keep games even? Or are we allowed to pull in a substitute if it appears to be a long term dc?
Also you say negative comments will be disregarded and then result in dq? How is this being enforced? Who will be regulating that in game? Are we supposed to ss it to someone and then wait for a response while trying to play? And what are considered negative comments? I never talk in PvP yet frequently get called names, so I'm just trying to gauge how these issues will be dealt with in a timely manner. Will there be non biased ppl online overseeing matches to handle situations that arise during the bouts?

Goldenblink
12-05-2014, 10:20 PM
So when will the contest be on?
Pls tell me in singapore time-.-

pzychotize
12-09-2014, 02:43 AM
And..... no answers..... to anything lol

GoGo Gadget
12-10-2014, 09:39 AM
First of all... its team leaders responsibility to control their teams.. n yes the team leaders will ss everything to me if rules are broken... only way to regulate dc and relog is to set a limit. Six seems reasonable because I had complains on both sides abt the dc and the relogging. Each match i will be available and team leaderz will bring this to my attention.

GoGo Gadget
12-10-2014, 09:42 AM
School is finally bt to be over. This is the last week sooo now tournament will begining next weekend. Dec 20- tbd is the date set for the 15-17 part of the tournament. Now, i need everyone to post their teams for the 15-17 side of the tournament. Team leaders will be set. Dec 18 I plan to hold a team leaders meeting time still Tbd..

GoGo Gadget
12-10-2014, 09:44 AM
Once all the teams are in I will draw up the bracket then figure in the available times of each team and set the first matches.

GoGo Gadget
12-11-2014, 04:32 PM
first matches begin dec 20... first reound is:

Shadow vs. Eternal
Demonic vs. Elite

First match is at 11:00 pm central time on Dec. 20th. Shadow will do battle first Eternal.
Good luck to both teams.

Boogiez
12-15-2014, 06:30 AM
pfft not enough of u noobs to make one

noobs lmfao u do pvp on one level but i do most of the level and noob smh look at your lvl 17 toon kdr :))

tinxx
12-19-2014, 03:26 PM
I have not heard much from my guild about this - Demonic, who all is participating?
Secondly, are the 15-17 (demonic, elite, eternal and shadow) still fighting starting Dec 20?

Takenotez
12-19-2014, 04:42 PM
noobs lmfao u do pvp on one level but i do most of the level and noob smh look at your lvl 17 toon kdr :))

pshh bro lvl 20+ for noobs;)*sarcasm*.
btw gl to eternals^_^

Warlord0520
12-19-2014, 04:55 PM
I have a level 16 Maxed twink (including solstice/bestweps et..) willing to join a group.

message me if i can join ya.

Boogiez
01-06-2015, 03:48 AM
pshh bro lvl 20+ for noobs;)*sarcasm*.
Btw gl to eternals^_^

takey you betray me you forget your a beast at lvl 23 and we fought alot times.if you remember you and me vs whole en gang.they even block our team spot lol still you got max kill and after you i got max kills

Arpluvial
01-10-2015, 12:05 AM
Hey guys,

I have cleaned up and locked down this thread. Please keep posts appropriate and friendly.