PDA

View Full Version : help

Scything
11-24-2014, 04:32 PM
Need help for L56 pvp bear skills, face and gears

Vvriter
11-24-2014, 07:29 PM
This is the easiest level for all of that, & you still require help? Whatever, I'll help you anyways.

They're 3 types of builds, these are basically what's used by almost every bear, except me of course.

Builds:
1. 6 Rage 6 Stomp 6 IB 6 Taunt 6 Evade 6 Hell scream 6 Crushing Blow 6 Super mega Slash 4 Beckon 1 Vengeful 1 Crippling 1 Restore
2. 6 Rage 6 Stomp 6 Taunt 6 Evade 6 Hell scream 6 Crushing Blow 6 Super mega Slash 6 Vengeful 4 Beckon 1 Crippling
3. 6 Rage 6 Stomp 6 IB 6 Beck 6 Taunt 6 Evade 6 Hell scream 6 Crushing Blow 4 Super mega Slash 1 Vengeful 1 Crippling

They're only two faces I recommend that really do count towards advantages in pvp matches, the others are just for looks.

Faces:
The Koala (1 Dodge)
The Mechabear (2 Hit)

As for gear, it's all based on preference of what you want or like, depending on STR, DEX, or hell...INT. I recommend STR because the Glyph Mace is honestly overpowered, & 90% of PL like to use overpowered items.

Gear:
STR: Glyph Mace Of Big Top, Glyph Armor Of Big Top, Glyph Helmet Of Big Top, Presidigator's Bunny Of Big Top (Keep in mind these aren't the exact names & yes, this is way better than the Glyph Set even with bonus due to the main reason of hit%)
DEX: I'd say using a Xbow Obedience Set.
INT: Won't ever really see Int Bears at this level due to the lack of advantage, but I'd guess they use Charming Sets.