PDA

View Full Version : remove the feeding pets system or fix it .

Commander.
11-25-2014, 12:11 AM
everyone here agree on that making money in this game is hard so there is no need to make it harder! , and today i realized that i need to pay 1025 gold for almost every 10mins to feed my pet which cost me 30k per day and its annoying and expensive overtime especially if you have an arcane pet that you prefer not to change , many ppl already paid tons of golds and plat to get arcane pets such as me i paid 30 millions for samael so its not fair when you buy a pet for high amount of plat or gold and keeps spending money on it forever isn't spending 30 millions on an item enough or u should keep wasting money on it overtime?.

since its arcane and i only have 1 arcane pet then im not going to replace it if im playing pvp or elite because it will slower the run and it will get me killed in pvp probably , why dont i play with my pet to make him happy? because its impossible to open the stable to play with your pet every 5 min and even if you do it then you will have 1-2 extra min before he gets hungry .

anyway this feeding pets system must be fixed now or later because in upcoming level caps the feeding pets cost will be higher and might reach 2k if not more.

increase the duration of happiness bonus for arcane pets or lower the cost or remove this system from arcane pets.
p.s this is mainly about arcane pets.

Caabatric
11-25-2014, 12:27 AM
well though i dont have an arcane pet i dont think feeding pets really is a problem. I normally have a range of pets to choose from and alternate but i guess replacing a sam is pretty hard. In pvp that is going to be hard but in pve you can just change the pet by how much you need it in that scenario.
Do you really need your sam to challenge a group of 5 enemies?? might want to switch to a different pet in this case (trust me you often are fighting only 5 enemies in pve tombs at least)
About to challenge boss #3 planar tombs? might want sam out

Overall though the pet system really doesnt need to be removed

Commander.
11-25-2014, 12:33 AM
well though i dont have an arcane pet i dont think feeding pets really is a problem. I normally have a range of pets to choose from and alternate but i guess replacing a sam is pretty hard. In pvp that is going to be hard but in pve you can just change the pet by how much you need it in that scenario.
Do you really need your sam to challenge a group of 5 enemies?? might want to switch to a different pet in this case (trust me you often are fighting only 5 enemies in pve tombs at least)
About to challenge boss #3 planar tombs? might want sam out

Overall though the pet system really doesnt need to be removed
okay maybe u want to spend your money on feeding pets and the system shouldn't be removed i get that but dont u think it should be fixed by increasing the happiness bonus duration for arcane pets or removing the system from arcane pets? do u think this system will be okay on lvl46 or 51 when u have to pay 2-3 k for each 10min?

Caabatric
11-25-2014, 12:37 AM
okay maybe u want to spend your money on feeding pets and the system shouldn't be removed i get that but dont u think it should be fixed by increasing the happiness bonus duration for arcane pets or removing the system from arcane pets? do u think this system will be okay on lvl46 or 51 when u have to pay 2-3 k for each 10min?

true that seems a bit ridiculous ....

forumspammer
11-25-2014, 04:25 AM
Gold sink