PDA

View Full Version : suggestion: option to remove pop-up messages [maybe divert to chatlog]

tearacan
11-25-2014, 07:37 AM
Can we have an option to remove the pop-up messages in the main screen?

invites and other request you can be turned off in the options, but people entering/leaving and wearing out of elixers, picking up drops, pm's, etc can't. It's not always the information you are waiting for to happen, so it easily gets old. Try a combo elix wearing off, for each and everyone elix you get a pop msg. Or in when you farm, you get for every common and rare drops to pop up as they were your greatest finds. Really?

I guess for newbies it's good to have this in-your-face alert, but for more experienced players it's getting old and annoying, specially when they are getting sluggish or when multiple get stacked.

May we have an option to turn it off or to divert all alerts to the chatlog? So we all can choose what we like, it would keep the screen more playable.

Serancha
11-27-2014, 04:36 AM
+10 to optional removal of cross screen messages.

I believe you can turn off the gear find announcements, but not the other feedback messages. (I am sure Madnex will correct me if I am wrong on this)