PDA

View Full Version : Joystick moving/disappearing

Candylicks
11-25-2014, 08:42 AM
iPAD mini
iOS 8.1.1
WiFi Connection

I have noticed that the virtual joystick does not stay in place anymore. It shifts to the right about in the middle of my device and will disappear altogether. I do have two separate iPAD minis and experience the same thing on both devices.

Raselph
11-25-2014, 08:45 AM
iPAD mini
iOS 8.1.1
WiFi Connection

I have noticed that the virtual joystick does not stay in place anymore. It shifts to the right about in the middle of my device and will disappear altogether. I do have two separate iPAD minis and experience the same thing on both devices.

its actually a sort of glitch for the joystick, this happens to most ppl , except it doesnt occur for PC/Chrome users. If you get stuck by this glitch try to access ur inventory or just open chat and type in something it might stop works alot of times for me.

try it out maybe?

Raselph
11-25-2014, 08:47 AM
its actually a sort of glitch for the joystick, this happens to most ppl , except it doesnt occur for PC/Chrome users. If you get stuck by this glitch try to access ur inventory or just open chat and type in something it might stop works alot of times for me.

try it out maybe?

okay maybe i can be wrong, but go to your settings, game settings | i think, search for an option named "virtual joystick tracking" and "toggle joystick location" turn them off. try it if this works if post#2 was wrong

Candylicks
11-25-2014, 08:47 AM
Well it gets stuck all the time over to the right now, it's a new bug for me.

Happens over and over when I'm running how am I supposed to pop inventory during it?

Candylicks
11-25-2014, 08:48 AM
okay maybe i can be wrong, but go to your settings, game settings | i think, search for an option named "virtual joystick tracking" and "toggle joystick location" turn them off. try it if this works if post#2 was wrong

Ohhhh !!! Thanks lemme go see this. Rock on if it fixes!!!!!

Candylicks
11-25-2014, 08:51 AM
Okay toggle joystick location was off already but I flipped off the tracking that was on. Let's see how it works.

Raselph
11-25-2014, 09:07 AM
Do you still have the problem candy?

Candylicks
11-25-2014, 09:57 AM
Fixed, thanks for the help!

Serancha
11-25-2014, 01:04 PM
iPAD mini
iOS 8.1.1
WiFi Connection

I am on ipad mini too and have had this happen 4 or 5 times in the last month.

Zeus
11-25-2014, 01:14 PM
It happens when you type quickly and then try to move. Highly annoying and makes playing with iOS devices very difficult. It'll also render some parts of your screen unresponsive.

Candylicks
11-25-2014, 01:17 PM
Once I changed that setting it stopped moving!

Check to see if yours is clicked or not... for me was the joystick tracking I had to turn it off.