PDA

View Full Version : So disapointed

thugimmortal
02-10-2011, 10:36 AM
Im so disapointed theres all this cool stuff in the plat store and i cant get any plat to buy any of it. ive said about getting plat with phone credit since november and theres still no way to do it. i know the devs have said that they are working on new ways. but the players who cant get plat because no credit / debit card, paypal or itunes are missing out. the tapjoy wall only has a few offers because im on android. i know that the devs have been busy of late but cant some thing be done so we can get plat. if it wasnt for a friend i would still be stuck at lvl 18 in forest haven and is not a favor i can ask lightly. so im stuck with no plat until this method of payment is finally available.

sorry everyone for posting about this AGAIN but im only expressing my frustrations on the matter

Royce
02-10-2011, 10:38 AM
Why not just buy a prepaid credit card and use that?

thugimmortal
02-10-2011, 10:42 AM
Why not just buy a prepaid credit card and use that?

Theres nowhere to buy a prepaid credit card in my area im not even sure you can buy prepaid cards here in the uk

Ptoast
02-10-2011, 11:02 AM
I don't know much about the UK but I would think that visa/mastercard gift cards would be sold there.

kingmog
02-10-2011, 11:11 AM
iirc, you can buy 3v prepaid vouchers which works the same as visa cards in the UK:

https://www.3vcash.com/

i've used them before to buy stuff online so i know they work:)

kopi
02-10-2011, 11:19 AM
or u can get a debit card. I'm using a debit card. A debit card works like a credit card but it's tied to your savings account. I applied my with my savings account

RedRyder
02-10-2011, 11:42 AM
or u can get a debit card. I'm using a debit card. A debit card works like a credit card but it's tied to your savings account. I applied my with my savings account

He said he didn't have a debit either.

iirc, you can buy 3v prepaid vouchers which works the same as visa cards in the UK:

https://www.3vcash.com/

i've used them before to buy stuff online so i know they work:)

Won't hurt to check it out. Sorry I can't help this time around bud :(

thugimmortal
02-10-2011, 01:49 PM
He said he didn't have a debit either.

Won't hurt to check it out. Sorry I can't help this time around bud :(

Lol thats ok red

ill take a look

StompArtist
02-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Prepaid UK cards. http://www.creditsolveuk.com/prepaid2.htm

Nekama
04-28-2011, 05:48 AM
seven eleven sells the prepaid credit cards if i am not wrong.simply just buy one and top up $10 and buy more than 30 plat.just found out that earlier though haha.

Ayrilana
04-28-2011, 10:46 AM
seven eleven sells the prepaid credit cards if i am not wrong.simply just buy one and top up $10 and buy more than 30 plat.just found out that earlier though haha.

This thread died 3 months ago...

Rev
04-28-2011, 12:03 PM
I always thought that the way your phone bill gets billed for buying an app would be a great venue for buying Plat. A simple click and confirmation.
(I am a genius!) It is the small shiny objects that fascinate me and therefore distract which make me seem dupid. Heh. But seriously devs...wouldn't that make sense since we are playing on a phone. If they can bill for other apps couldn't you just call it the 'plat app'.
Ew...*shiny*, have to go.