PDA

View Full Version : Build

NoobMode
11-25-2014, 07:19 PM
What's a good rushing build for a 40 bear

AppleNoob
11-25-2014, 07:45 PM
What's a good rushing build for a 40 bear

Max restore, max vengeful slash, max sms, max crushing blow, max crippling slash, max iron blood, 3 taunt.

Vvriter
11-25-2014, 08:31 PM
6 Rage 6 Beckon 6 Stomp 6 SMS 6 HS 6 CB 1 Vengeful 1 Crip 1 Ironblood

Burstnuke
11-25-2014, 08:48 PM
Max restore, max vengeful slash, max sms, max crushing blow, max crippling slash, max iron blood, 3 taunt.

Max restore, vengeful, crippling? **** :rolleyes:

DivineMoustache
11-25-2014, 09:23 PM
I would go for 6 rage 6 evade 6 taunt 6 hell scream 3 beckon 3 stomp 6 crushing blow 1 sms 1 cripple 1 vengeful

BigNoter
11-26-2014, 03:35 AM
6 beckon 6 stomp. gf

Vvriter
11-27-2014, 01:22 AM
I would go for 6 rage 6 evade 6 taunt 6 hell scream 3 beckon 3 stomp 6 crushing blow 1 sms 1 cripple 1 vengeful

Not suited for rushing.

DivineMoustache
11-27-2014, 05:40 PM
rushing isn't just the act of surprising someone one time, you should expect to FFA someone over and over again, and that build is definitely not the one trick pony that 6 beckon 6 stomp is

Vvriter
11-29-2014, 07:41 AM
The definition to the word "Rush", is catching someone off-guard and killing them (Ex. usually already taking 2/3 of their hp while they are preemptively buffing). As for the build, it's really not a "one trick pony", I can play dirty, use trees, & etc. 1 hit from CB, & that dodge reliance is over, then the nukage from SMS Beck Stomp. I'll admit that build is probably better in open land for 1v1s maybe, but in a dirty fight? It's irrelevant.

AppleNoob
11-30-2014, 02:34 AM
The definition to the word "Rush", is catching someone off-guard and killing them (Ex. usually already taking 2/3 of their hp while they are preemptively buffing). As for the build, it's really not a "one trick pony", I can play dirty, use trees, & etc. 1 hit from CB, & that dodge reliance is over, then the nukage from SMS Beck Stomp. I'll admit that build is probably better in open land for 1v1s maybe, but in a dirty fight? It's irrelevant.

That is your definition, or a dictionaries definition. Everybody has different views on rushing, for instance my view on rushing is that it is actually old pvp (aka 1v1 FFA) just hated on because new people dislike dying and therefore perfectly legitimate.

I've made this mistake too, the mistake where I believe my definition or value is more important than someone else's. However, it is not and therefore your entire argument falls.

Burstnuke
11-30-2014, 10:58 AM
That is your definition, or a dictionaries definition. Everybody has different views on rushing, for instance my view on rushing is that it is actually old pvp (aka 1v1 FFA) just hated on because new people dislike dying and therefore perfectly legitimate.

I've made this mistake too, the mistake where I believe my definition or value is more important than someone else's. However, it is not and therefore your entire argument falls.

Lol wtf, he knows the real definition, hes just going by the definition in game. You know what that means? His argument is valid lol...

AppleNoob
12-01-2014, 12:56 PM
Lol wtf, he knows the real definition, hes just going by the definition in game. You know what that means? His argument is valid lol...

You don't get what I'm saying. Unless a dev has stated that is the definition then he can't simply assume that's the definition of rushing even if several people consider it the definition that doesn't make it true.