PDA

View Full Version : I was reported for no reason

Ladybutterfly
02-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Today I was reported by someone just becuase of my high level. I am a level 52 enchantress and I have worked hard and I love the game and my friends. I have not used bad language to anyone and it is not fair.

KingFu
02-10-2011, 12:51 PM
Being reported doesn't result in an automatic ban, devs will review the chat history that took place at that time, and will ban you if it is deserved, if not, then don't worry. Devs don't ban for nothing, as long as you follow the rules you have nothing to worry about:)

StompArtist
02-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Today I was reported by someone just becuase of my high level. I am a level 52 enchantress and I have worked hard and I love the game and my friends. I have not used bad language to anyone and it is not fair.

Don't worry about it. If you did nothing wrong you will not be banned.

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 01:24 PM
Don't worry about it. If you did nothing wrong you will not be banned.
But if you are in denial, you will be banned. But it's likely you didn't do anything wrong, just some *** reported you to scare an innocent person.

Punktate
02-10-2011, 02:38 PM
Ive been reported by a random dusche who demanded that I give him my bow, or hed report me. I reported him, wonder if he got banned lol.

Dizzy
02-10-2011, 02:58 PM
Curious, if you haven't been banned, how do you know if you've been reported? Does the system tell you when someone's reported you? (Not directed at the OP, just a general question.)

StompArtist
02-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Yes it does (or used to anyway).

Kujen
02-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Curious, if you haven't been banned, how do you know if you've been reported? Does the system tell you when someone's reported you? (Not directed at the OP, just a general question.)

It used to, but it doesn't anymore

mycroftxxx
02-10-2011, 03:11 PM
The person who does must of the banning informed me that reporting someone just triggers someone at STS to review the account (mostly chat history). Nobody is banned automatically or (presumably) without cause.