PDA

View Full Version : Make the upgraded mythic armor and helm tradeable

Extreme2014
11-25-2014, 08:22 PM
I think we should make the upgraded mythic armor and helm tradeable.I bet most you wanna this to. Ty

Ebezaanec
11-25-2014, 10:31 PM
Why?

The set would be like 500k or less. The other mythic gear would drop in value, since people can just buy the tradable mythic set.

The set served as the best gear for long enough. All of its value has been compensated in usage (both past and current value).

Extreme2014
11-26-2014, 08:00 AM
Nope the price will be high

epicrrr
11-26-2014, 01:24 PM
Nah, they would sell really low. I wonder how many people actually wanted to get rid of their myth set in favor of the latest legendary elite set.

Extreme2014
11-27-2014, 04:10 PM
Nope they will sell high the mythic armor and helm the normal one that is not updraded wil cheap

Wutzgood
11-27-2014, 04:30 PM
Nope they will sell high the mythic armor and helm the normal one that is not updraded wil cheap

There are actually a lot more upgraded mythic sets than original ones in arlor. They have been out so long that way too many upgraded sets have been made. The others are right prices would be low if they were tradeable.

If you have ever been around for a new season with a new level cap and seen the auction prices you would know. All end game equip that was the best gets flooded into auction and they sell for horribly low prices. It's not like it's the best armor anymore so people won't be hurrying to buy it.

Xeusx
11-28-2014, 02:53 AM
One word, nope.

Yumisa
12-06-2014, 02:06 PM
Why? Because those who spent a long time getting their upgraded set and having 3 Perfect gems on both mythic helm and armour want to be able to sell them once there is a new level cap or there will be new armour ( like the new planar armor which has already surpassed mythic).

It did take me 2 months to have perfect gems on both. and when the next level cap will be implemented maybe they will become useless for max levels. Its only fair for those who spent time getting their set.

I completely agree to this. Even if my mythic set will loose value over time as new armour will be released i still want to be able to at least get something in return. The fact that i will be using a better set in the future but i will not be able to do anything with my upgraded mythic is pretty annoying. Its like you spent all that time for nothing. You buy a weapon that is destined to become dust.

Ebezaanec
12-06-2014, 02:53 PM
Why? Because those who spent a long time getting their upgraded set and having 3 Perfect gems on both mythic helm and armour want to be able to sell them once there is a new level cap or there will be new armour ( like the new planar armor which has already surpassed mythic).

It did take me 2 months to have perfect gems on both. and when the next level cap will be implemented maybe they will become useless for max levels. Its only fair for those who spent time getting their set.

I completely agree to this. Even if my mythic set will loose value over time as new armour will be released i still want to be able to at least get something in return. The fact that i will be using a better set in the future but i will not be able to do anything with my upgraded mythic is pretty annoying. Its like you spent all that time for nothing. You buy a weapon that is destined to become dust.

One does not buy gear to keep it in stash or inventory (unless they are collectibles). You buy gear to USE it. Everyone has paid for and used their mythic set for months.

People paid 5m+ for a mythic set when the upgrade process was made available. They have used it for a year or so and its value has paid off. People who buy the set now will still get the bang for their buck, but they will have less time to use it. Everything is proportional. Value is also based on time rather than just rarity and stats.

People will pay extra for advantages and "first in line" mentality.

Serancha
12-06-2014, 03:00 PM
At the price peak of season 4 a rogue mythic set (armour, helm, ring) went for 18million. But at the same time glacian cost 23 mill.

Now you can get the same set for about 2.5 million, and glacian costs 6. Same ratios, but now much faster to obtain. Making 36 mythics tradeable would make the 26/31 versions drop below 200k. 36 mythics wouldn't crash until something better was readily available, but once that happened, the prices would drop like a stone.

SacredKnight
12-06-2014, 03:33 PM
At the price peak of season 4 a rogue mythic set (armour, helm, ring) went for 18million. But at the same time glacian cost 23 mill.

Now you can get the same set for about 2.5 million, and glacian costs 6. Same ratios, but now much faster to obtain. Making 36 mythics tradeable would make the 26/31 versions drop below 200k. 36 mythics wouldn't crash until something better was readily available, but once that happened, the prices would drop like a stone.

I think Mythic Armours should no longer be in the loot table from crates but instead their Elite Chest counterpart. This way their prices will rise again and people will have a better chance of getting something worthy from a crate.

Yumisa
12-06-2014, 04:44 PM
I agree that everything looses value over time, but here as i explained the mythic armor will have NO value at all at some point, because it is untradeable and you will get better gear eventually.All the other items do loose value yes, but that value never reaches 0. Mythic ring lev 36 Still has value since the lev 41 cap. Even lunar still has value. But our mythic armor that has been upgraded and gemmed isn't.

Extreme2014
12-07-2014, 02:49 PM
Nope it will might be high 1m cuz there isn't better armor than mythic which is not cheap.

Ebezaanec
12-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Nope it will might be high 1m cuz there isn't better armor than mythic which is not cheap.

Is it higher now? If you aren't addressing any of the points Sera or I made, then this conversation is pointless.

Avaree
12-07-2014, 10:03 PM
I think we should make the upgraded mythic armor and helm tradeable.I bet most you wanna this to. Ty

I agree that everything looses value over time, but here as i explained the mythic armor will have NO value at all at some point, because it is untradeable and you will get better gear eventually.All the other items do loose value yes, but that value never reaches 0. Mythic ring lev 36 Still has value since the lev 41 cap. Even lunar still has value. But our mythic armor that has been upgraded and gemmed isn't.

making the upgraded myth armor bound to a player once upgraded was a smart idea, look at the economy now, flooded with myths, why add to the issue? :) after all, its still good to use. :)

Extreme2014
12-08-2014, 03:46 PM
:chuncky: