PDA

View Full Version : [question] why do people like to make large pulls?

extrapayah
11-26-2014, 01:03 AM
while many skills has maximum target...

i realized now that clock drop also has maximum target (now or since start of AL??) probably around 8-10,
so why the large pulls?

scychogost
11-26-2014, 03:51 AM
try to run Kt4 with and without pulls.
If u dnt pull, u have to attack , walk to next group of mob, attack, walk to next group of mobs ... this is boring ; with pulls u can PULL all them togheter and kill once. besides, you can use pet's abilities that have large range or low cooldown more effectivelyl like abaddon ability or Ribbit's

Alhuntrazeck
11-26-2014, 05:47 AM
Faster runs; time is money, especially if you/your teammates are on elixirs.

Arachnophobik
11-26-2014, 10:25 AM
Time is gold. Literally in al.

extrapayah
11-26-2014, 07:24 PM
i see, have any of you ever compare it with running with only 6 enemies per pull?

if possible, i'd also like to have some comments from rogues (who usually run with 4 rogues party)

thanks

CheifR
11-26-2014, 07:49 PM
i see, have any of you ever compare it with running with only 6 enemies per pull?

if possible, i'd also like to have some comments from rogues (who usually run with 4 rogues party)

thanks
We pull as many as we can handle as well. You get the best use out of arcane abilities and either way it's just quicker. (BTW I don't think traps have a max ;))

Madnex
11-26-2014, 08:25 PM
Traps have a maximum of 10. Large pulls are awesome, if you know how to handle them. But yeah, in a 4 rogue party you can't do that; with two mages or one but experienced mage though.. you can do any elite in 2-3 pulls. :)

Newcomx
11-26-2014, 08:55 PM
Large pull more fun...

Heiress
11-27-2014, 06:54 AM
..compare it with running with only 6 enemies per pull..

..comments from rogues (who usually run with 4 rogues party)

if the rogues r all good at working maps, a few big pulls r much faster than more small pulls. Basically coz the more targets u have the better chance of ur attacks hitting max targets+Minimize stray arrows

But if the rogues don't have good understanding of their skills in pve, + can't stay alive , smaller pulls r gonna be faster.

With sorc, ts also roots - big plus factor for speed killing

Hope that helps shed some light, somewhat ^^