PDA

View Full Version : The Avengers Guild

Silentreaper
05-16-2010, 01:21 PM
Guild Name: The Avengers

This is the guild from Pocket Legends.
The Avengers has been running since close to the beginning of the official game launch, roughly a month after.

We are a guild dedicated to the gaming of Pocket Legends, a game playable on Ipod touch, Iphone, or the latest Ipad. We are gamers dedicated to the growing of our fellow members. The Avengers focus on everything as a whole, PVP, Raiding, Farming, and Trading. We do it all, Join now and help us grow beyond all belief.

Guild Members: We are rapidly growing and expanding to the edges of all Pocket Legends. We are soon to surely overwhelm all other guilds and groupings.

Month & Year Guild was started: Early April

Average Level: 35
Average Level: A majority of all our members have at least one maxed character if not more. We are going to restrict membership to only those whom have at least one level 30+ to help with the crowd control.

Use Ventrilo or Teamspeak?: Hopefully coming soon, working on gathering funding for any further additions.

Time Zone/Play Times: All time zones allowed here.

Membership Requirement(s): At least one maxed character, once determined to join visit our website and register along with filling out an application and reading the rules.

Purpose: I cannot ensure to you that we will be the "best" guild in the game. Following standards by all the players that would be impossible. However, I am able to offer you a chance to become part of an awakening that is soon to come Pocket Legends' way. We will be fast, strong, wealthy, trusted, honored, acknowledged, and most importantly, Respected. This is the period where the meaning of the word "Guild" will begin to emerge among all others. It will take Courage and Unification/Dedication to be able to live with all the suffering groupings. Its about time for a new leader to rise up, this leader will be none other than "The Avengers".

RedRyder
05-16-2010, 02:08 PM
Beat name everrrr. I'm a huge marvel fanatic so that names perfect. Can I join :p?

Silentreaper
05-16-2010, 02:43 PM
Beat name everrrr. I'm a huge marvel fanatic so that names perfect. Can I join :p?

yup, the only thing is that u MUST follow all the rule. haha. and there are a few other restrictions that ill fill u in on later. I just pm'd u with the link to the website. make sure to register with the name of your main character.

Cooz
05-17-2010, 12:23 AM
Come on, Red. It'll be fun... I guess. Hope. Whatever.

EchoBlack
05-18-2010, 07:09 PM
hello, im the leader of the guild Dark Republic, i would like to know if you would like to allie with us.

RedRyder
05-18-2010, 07:41 PM
hello, im the leader of the guild Dark Republic, i would like to know if you would like to allie with us.

Rotfl. I'm sorry I had to

LordRaid
05-18-2010, 09:54 PM

o.O Tell me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen your thread in the General Discussion section of the forums before.
Guild Member Numbers? Realm?

EchoBlack
05-18-2010, 10:57 PM
well i just figured out about this site so im trying to figure it out, but we do have over 70 people

Thelonearcher
05-29-2010, 12:47 AM
Can't wait for in game guilds

HectorCruz
05-30-2010, 10:56 PM
IIITTT'SSSS ALLIVVVVEEE!!! (this thread)

Esus
05-31-2010, 02:36 AM
Oh hey, look a guild...

Flamin
06-01-2010, 05:29 PM
This person is absolutely untrustworthy, I gave him admin control because we were merging guilds, then we got into an argument, and he deleted all the members and all my forums.
Fortunately I backup my website daily, so I got most of it back.
I have one thing to say
Silentreaper = mean untrustworthy person.

Silentreaper
06-01-2010, 05:34 PM
This person is absolutely untrustworthy, I gave him admin control because we were merging guilds, then we got into an argument, and he deleted all the members and all my forums.
I have one thing to say

Wait no WTF? Here is the convo. i did nothing wrong and ps git bak on the site before u accuse me. it was gone for me also, then i tried to refresh and wouldnt let me log in, then i gave like few mins and it did let me.

[17:11:05] Silentreaper : like i said

[17:11:29] @ Flamin : my guild website was even out before yours

[17:11:36] Silentreaper : i didnt start advertising wen it was created

[17:11:51] @ Flamin : before your old one even

[17:12:02] Silentreaper : yea

[17:12:20] Silentreaper : i had the guild before i decided to create the website

[17:12:25] @ Flamin : the fact is, I created my guild before you created yours

[17:13:14] @ Flamin : your account on the Spacetime studios forum was not even made when my guild was created

[17:13:32] Silentreaper : yea

[17:13:40] Silentreaper : i didnt even kno there was forums

[17:13:45] Silentreaper : it was all in-game

[17:13:47] Silentreaper : retard

[17:14:04] @ Flamin : there are no guilds in-game

[17:14:18] @ Flamin : and please do not violate your own rules

[17:15:31] Silentreaper : my own rules?

[17:15:38] Silentreaper : nvm

[17:15:41] Silentreaper : have fune

[17:15:43] Silentreaper : fun

[17:16:10] @ Flamin : be polite

[17:16:16] @ Flamin : you said "retard"

[17:16:48] @ Flamin : what the heck???????????????

[17:17:33] Silentreaper : what?

[17:17:44] Silentreaper : yea i did

[17:17:47] Silentreaper : thats not bad

[17:17:55] Silentreaper : LOL

[17:18:01] Silentreaper : "retard"?

[17:18:13] Silentreaper : ur getting offended cuz of it?

[17:27:51] Silentreaper : dude

[17:27:57] Silentreaper : what happened

[17:28:17] Silentreaper : u like freaked out and everything was like gone

[17:28:23] Silentreaper : then i couldnt log bak in

[17:28:31] Silentreaper : after tried refreshing

[17:29:31] Silentreaper : ????????????

Flamin
06-01-2010, 05:35 PM
Then how the heck did this happen?

Tullen666
06-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Then how the heck did this happen?

The plot thickens. ahahaha

http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy93/Tullen666/sig.jpg

Banned
06-01-2010, 05:39 PM
I have one thing to say

Can you even back up a forumotion site?

Flamin
06-01-2010, 05:39 PM
I know it was silentreaper, because the email I got that said all your forums have been deleted, said that Silentreaper did it.

Flamin
06-01-2010, 05:40 PM
Can you even back up a forumotion site?

Yes I can, it automatically backup daily.

Silentreaper
06-01-2010, 05:42 PM
I didnt kno u could either, LOL, but no i didnt do it, srsly, it was a small arguement. why would i do that over something so small. lol, some1 musta been on my account, maybe thats y it wouldnt lemme log-in? i have no clue.

Flamin
06-01-2010, 05:44 PM
I didnt kno u could either, LOL, but no i didnt do it, srsly, it was a small arguement. why would i do that over something so small. lol, some1 musta been on my account, maybe thats y it wouldnt lemme log-in? i have no clue.

You are lying, and also for SOME REASON I am banned on your website.

Banned
06-01-2010, 05:45 PM
Yes I can, it automatically backup daily.

Well then YOU aren't backing up the site. It does it on it's own.

Banned
06-01-2010, 05:45 PM
Lies, and also for SOME REASON I am banned on your website.

Pics or GTFO.

Silentreaper
06-01-2010, 05:48 PM
You are lying, and also for SOME REASON I am banned on your website.

Banned? hmm well im looking at it right now and I dont have anyone banned from it.

Xanthia
06-01-2010, 05:53 PM
ok, so there is no more Legendary Elite Alliance Federation...yall are both now The Avengers?

Druc
06-01-2010, 06:16 PM
man, merging guild colors is going to be a bastard...

King Richie
06-01-2010, 06:19 PM
Legendary Elite Alliance Federation

Hahahaha EPIC !!

http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj401/camodawg/Kingrichiessig.png

Dizko
06-01-2010, 06:29 PM
ok, so there is no more Legendary Elite Alliance Federation...yall are both now The Avengers?

http://images.tvrage.com/shows/3/2947.jpg

Silentreaper
06-01-2010, 07:25 PM
Hey, dizko, would it be alright if i maybe featured the PL wiki you guys made? I would State somewhere that its provided by you?

Diz
06-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Yo I am not trying to start any beef or anything, Silentreaper you're cool, but - don't you think your signature where it says "The Avengers - Guild Owner" is a little bit uhmm, overbearing? Maybe you should change it to "Guildmaster" or some equivalent rank in your guild's lexicon. I mean, nobody "owns" a union. There can be a boss, or a head, or a I[nner] C[ircle], but I think "Guild Owner" seems a little tyrannic. Sorry if I sound like a jerk, and it's not my business, just thought I'd bug you about it.

Esus
06-01-2010, 08:21 PM
No No No Diz, He'll turn into this soon....

http://dmeb.net/speb/foryoureyes/Emperor03.jpg

Sorry Silent, it just poped in my head...

HectorCruz
06-01-2010, 09:53 PM

This is great. Reminds me of that South Park episode...

http://post.cloudfront.goodinc.com/EmbeddedImage/1486/org_1032.jpg

Dizko
06-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Hey, dizko, would it be alright if i maybe featured the PL wiki you guys made? I would State somewhere that its provided by you?

It's not mine, it was made by Bodhii so ask him :)

Azrael
06-02-2010, 02:06 PM
This is great. Reminds me of that South Park episode...

http://post.cloudfront.goodinc.com/EmbeddedImage/1486/org_1032.jpg

I loved this episode

BestHyun
06-02-2010, 02:10 PM
I loved this episode

What was the episode number and season? I want to watch it now =o

Druc
06-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Wait..so you're full name now is "The Legendary Elite Avengers Federation Alliance"

Silentreaper
06-03-2010, 12:12 PM
No, We are The Avengers, We DID NOT merge. It was a thought but flamin just wanted to be too controlling so i backed out.

Flamin
06-03-2010, 12:15 PM
No, We are The Avengers, We DID NOT merge. It was a thought but flamin just wanted to be too controlling so i backed out.

I offered you more control, but the instant I gave you admin permission you deleted all my forums.

Xanthia
06-03-2010, 12:20 PM
ok, so now your both using the same guild banner, and guild name?

http://legendaryavengers.forumotion.net/forum.htm

http://theavengersguild.forumotion.net/

and the one that flamin made copied my quote, but he's 13 so it's ok I guess.

So, we are 2 separate guilds now?

This all seems very Complex for me :) and I just want to make sure I am getting this all correct...

Xanthia
06-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Also, just wanted to add...are the team songs, colors, pictures, font, bed time stories still the same as well or are you both going to be re-drafting all of those?

Diz
06-03-2010, 01:05 PM
I like the dude with GUILD OWNER in his signature saying another dude is too controlling.

I'm sorry for the mini-troll, it's just sort of funny. I've never played a single game where someone called themselves GUILD OWNER.

Might as well stick a © or a ® somewhere in the sig...

Silentreaper
06-03-2010, 01:10 PM
I like the dude with GUILD OWNER in his signature saying another dude is too controlling.

I'm sorry for the mini-troll, it's just sort of funny. I've never played a single game where someone called themselves GUILD OWNER.

Might as well stick a © or a ® somewhere in the sig...

LOL, wasnt meaning it like that, was more or less to symbolize that im just the head of the guild. But im chainging it now to Guild leader. I see where your coming form on this point. hahah

Diz
06-03-2010, 01:15 PM
Guildleader or Guildmaster is the standard nomenclature. It's just sort of funny, lol. I mean, given that most people playing Pocket Legends are not familiar with guilds it's not a big deal, but, Guild Owner does come across more....... dictator-ish than say, Guildleader or Guildmaster. A lot of guilds create ranks based upon the particular game they are playing at the time, but there is just not enough lore in PL to come up with anything that would make much sense. At least in my opinion.

The standard "generic" MMO guild ranking system is - Guildmaster, Council, Officer, Member, Applicant/Trial

Azrael
06-03-2010, 02:06 PM
ok, so now your both using the same guild banner, and guild name?

http://legendaryavengers.forumotion.net/forum.htm

http://theavengersguild.forumotion.net/

and the one that flamin made copied my quote, but he's 13 so it's ok I guess.

So, we are 2 separate guilds now?

This all seems very Complex for me :) and I just want to make sure I am getting this all correct...

This whole situation is so FAIL... i honestly can't stop laughing reading these websites.
My favorite was Flamin misspelling his status as "legenday elite master"...

And Silent deleting his forums and claiming it was an accident... then stealing the logo that Flamin made by stealing the World of Warcraft alliance symbol.. Priceless

Silentreaper
06-03-2010, 02:27 PM
I seriously did not delete his website, it mat have been that some1 jacked my stuff with a keylogger, i had to change every password on my computer. And about the guild logo, i know that it was gotten from the alliance symbol from WOW however when you take an image and change any one thing on it it then becomes a newly created image. So, technically nobody has "stolen" any logo from another person. XD

Diz
06-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Actually, the WoW logo is a copyrighted intellectual property and creative work. Technically it is infringement, especially if you're only changing "one thing". However, you're not a commercial enterprise nor attempting to gain any profit or future gain at the expense of the logo. So in reality you're cool, but seriously, it is copyright infringement. And I am vehemently against copyright and the way it works, too - just wanted to make this issue clear. Copyright is an archaic system that should really be thrown in the trash. There are other new ways of dealing with the issues of property, like Creative Commons licensing, etc. It's actually quite interesting stuff because of all the changes going on currently. There's a dude name Lawrence Lessig, a professor at like Yale or Harvard or something, he's the main proprietor of Creative Commons and changing the way things like Trademarks patents creative works licensing and property are currently configured. I'm a modest freelance artist so I find it to be really cutting edge, in a dorky way.

flaimdude
06-03-2010, 02:39 PM
Lol, guild drama. This is why I'm not launching mine till guilds actually come out. :)

Tullen666
06-03-2010, 02:41 PM
Lol, guild drama. This is why I'm not launching mine till guilds actually come out. :)

Me neither, mines gonna be a sick guild. ;)

Silentreaper
06-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Actually, the WoW logo is a copyrighted intellectual property and creative work. Technically it is infringement, especially if you're only changing "one thing". However, you're not a commercial enterprise nor attempting to gain any profit or future gain at the expense of the logo. So in reality you're cool, but seriously, it is copyright infringement. And I am vehemently against copyright and the way it works, too - just wanted to make this issue clear. Copyright is an archaic system that should really be thrown in the trash. There are other new ways of dealing with the issues of property, like Creative Commons licensing, etc. It's actually quite interesting stuff because of all the changes going on currently. There's a dude name Lawrence Lessig, a professor at like Yale or Harvard or something, he's the main proprietor of Creative Commons and changing the way things like Trademarks patents creative works licensing and property are currently configured. I'm a modest freelance artist so I find it to be really cutting edge, in a dorky way.

Okay, a few months ago i checked on the whole copyright thing and with getting a logo i created copyrighted. I asked how it actually all works and the consultant told me that the way people copyright things depends on how they can be redesigned, lets take this alliance logo as an example. Unless blizzard or any other person, doesn't even have to be a business. unless they copyright each individual symbol, the whole symbol/banner, and additional stuff, i can take and change anything on the image and re copyright it as my own. Look at it again, if i were to take SS emblem, the shield with PL in it, and change a small detail, such as color and maybe take the crown and tilt it the other direction. Then i could use is as another games logo i were to create. Technically, unless they were to go back design and copyright each of those images individually then put them together as stated then copyright, i could use as my own. I agree that this sorta thing wouldn't be very polite and would be frowned upon but legally, id be in the right. I also dont think this is a very good way to "legally" own something. They do need to come up with a better way so that this loophole isn't there. XD just a little about what a consultant told me when i was creating a banner for something i was doing.

Diz
06-03-2010, 03:44 PM
In most cases, simply saying something is copyrighted is more than enough to show legal precedent and substantial merit of ownership. It's really easy. That's why things like logos, etc. typically are copyrighted.

But that doesn't mean you can alter copyrighted material slightly and then call it copyrighted yourself or even try and pass it off in some sort of commercial enterprise.

Azrael
06-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Okay, a few months ago i checked on the whole copyright thing and with getting a logo i created copyrighted. I asked how it actually all works and the consultant told me that the way people copyright things depends on how they can be redesigned, lets take this alliance logo as an example. Unless blizzard or any other person, doesn't even have to be a business. unless they copyright each individual symbol, the whole symbol/banner, and additional stuff, i can take and change anything on the image and re copyright it as my own. Look at it again, if i were to take SS emblem, the shield with PL in it, and change a small detail, such as color and maybe take the crown and tilt it the other direction. Then i could use is as another games logo i were to create. Technically, unless they were to go back design and copyright each of those images individually then put them together as stated then copyright, i could use as my own. I agree that this sorta thing wouldn't be very polite and would be frowned upon but legally, id be in the right. I also dont think this is a very good way to "legally" own something. They do need to come up with a better way so that this loophole isn't there. XD just a little about what a consultant told me when i was creating a banner for something i was doing.

Yea... everything you said here gets stomped by a good legal team.
Edit: see my sig, its modified Blizzard property. I'm not making profit off it so its generally accepted as an acceptable usage but it belongs to Blizzard. They can tell you not to use it it. This consultant that you spoke with has a somewhat flawed understanding of copyright law.

Seriously though, we simply make fun of you for it because of how many times the legendary alliance of giberish has copied an idea or image.. and now you are using the their exact same image, and they are using your guild name!

Reaper
06-03-2010, 04:23 PM
ACTUALLY, They have a Copyright license that says even if you change it a hell of a lot, you still can't use it publicly without consent from Blizzard. Stop trying to say that you can use any wow image. It is like me getting the wow logo and putting a tiny 'font 1' O at the bottom corner and saying, I edited it!

Banned
06-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Also, just wanted to add...are the team songs, colors, pictures, font, bed time stories still the same as well or are you both going to be re-drafting all of those?

Haha, I almost fell off my chair reading that.

Xanthia
06-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Haha, I almost fell off my chair reading that.

Lol, I thought it was pretty funny!!

Silentreaper
06-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Yea, it was only for the merge is why i created it with that logo, however, i plan to be changing it very soon, but nontheless. I asked my aunt today because she is a lawyer and thought she might know a little. Turns out this is one of her main areas of study because she too saw a flaw in the whole system and wanted to study it more to see where exactly they thought it made sense. She also agreed that with what y'all are saying yet, she also said that in the court of law they would NOT be able to prove you guilty if you had taken an image, altered it, then re copyrighted it. They would throw the case out the window and all charges of infringement would be dropped. She said even if one were to take 5 different logos from different sources and then completely smooshed them together, like blending them somehow, they would then violate the copyright and then would be considered a "new" image altogether. LOL, just what i was able to dig up today when i looked into this a little bit.

Silentreaper
06-03-2010, 10:08 PM
ACTUALLY, They have a Copyright license that says even if you change it a hell of a lot, you still can't use it publicly without consent from Blizzard. Stop trying to say that you can use any wow image. It is like me getting the wow logo and putting a tiny 'font 1' O at the bottom corner and saying, I edited it!

Its not so much as that. There are restrictions to the "loophole" i really dont care and this convo is pointless. but still, as stated before. They ARE NOT able to like press charges especially if its not used to gain profits. Now if one were to start making money from it then im sure it would drop into a whole other category, and might be able to be charged and then even claim all the profits made leading up to that date. Im not sure, i think i read something like this awhile back but im not sure. Anyways. im dont with this little arguement, im pleased with the information i got from legal advisors. XD

Violentsaint
06-03-2010, 10:35 PM
I clicked on this thread as i decided to join the avengers a few days ago and thought this topic would be of some importance to me

i was sadly mistaken...

Silentreaper
06-03-2010, 11:31 PM
I clicked on this thread as i decided to join the avengers a few days ago and thought this topic would be of some importance to me

i was sadly mistaken...

LOL, hey did u manage to make your way to our new guild site yet? follow link in my sig if not.

Thelonearcher
06-04-2010, 01:48 AM
When in game guilds are avalable I hope theyll be guild halls and capes and etc lol

Reaper
06-04-2010, 04:40 AM
I like the sound of that :)

Violentsaint
06-04-2010, 02:47 PM
LOL, hey did u manage to make your way to our new guild site yet? follow link in my sig if not.

Well considering u made me fill out an application when joining saying that I found out about the site from you even tho you know who told me because you apparently own the guild...

Yes I think I have =)

Silentreaper
06-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Well considering u made me fill out an application when joining saying that I found out about the site from you even tho you know who told me because you apparently own the guild...

Yes I think I have =)

Oh, who told you, i thought it was from me when advertising and talking with you. If it is someone else then please by all means go in and change saying who really did. It's not that i want them to say me, its that we like for all the stuff on the application to be filled out so we have it on record. LOL

CalumS
06-04-2010, 09:18 PM
this is sick , can i join inbox me plz !!

Silentreaper
06-04-2010, 09:39 PM
this is sick , can i join inbox me plz !!

Join wha? lol WTH does "join inbox me" mean? lol sry i just am kinda confused with this one.

Doomzday
06-05-2010, 03:51 AM
This thread has me seriously re- thinking about the guild I joined...

Banned
06-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Oh, who told you, i thought it was from me when advertising and talking with you. If it is someone else then please by all means go in and change saying who really did. It's not that i want them to say me, its that we like for all the stuff on the application to be filled out so we have it on record. LOL

Why would you even care to have things "on record"? It's a group for a video game, not the police department. That's why I am so turned off by guilds, they take things way to seriously.

Thelonearcher
06-05-2010, 04:05 PM
True they are taken very seriously but it's alot of fun! :) you don't
wana be farming oasis alone ? Do you :)
and silent calums mean message him/her. Because him/her wants join

Silentreaper
06-05-2010, 07:10 PM
Why would you even care to have things "on record"? It's a group for a video game, not the police department. That's why I am so turned off by guilds, they take things way to seriously.

Okay, its not really "on record" its more like the application just pretty much asks for simple stuff like your timezone, avg playtime, ect. just a place where other members can go look and see when a majority o the group should be on. Lol. not like a police station. but yes, guilds are serious, i mean in order to good at something you have to draw the line somewhere or else you would pretty much be saying " Hey everyone i just created a guild for ALL players who play PL, come join us we are a great guild" lol, that would make all guilds pointless if they were like that. All members would join and then it would just be like PL but on a forum. which is pretty much what SS offers. Do you see what i mean now?

@ Lone- thanks lol i kinda figured that out this morn i was just kinda "drunk tired" last night. really outta it.

Arctorius
06-06-2010, 12:28 AM
Too late to join?

Violentsaint
06-06-2010, 05:21 AM
ive joined but havnt really bothered with the guild forums as i havnt really been playing PL lately, ive kinda just been roming STS forum commenting on random threads until alien oasis is out.

its really awesome that the game has such a friendly and helpful dev team and community, gives me somthing to do inbetween dungeon releases

gxs349@gmail.com
06-08-2010, 01:10 AM
I want to join!
My other account.
lvl_35_Warrior_Chinamobile
lvl_35_Archer_Supercattle
lvl_35_Nercromancer_Weiphone

gxs349@gmail.com
06-08-2010, 01:16 AM
I want to join!
My other account.
lvl_35_Warrior_Chinamobile
lvl_35_Archer_Supercattle
lvl_35_Nercromancer_Weiphone

vulgarstrike
06-08-2010, 06:56 AM
hi I'd like to join but my account got approved. and I never reieved the second confirmmation email. help?

gushbot
06-27-2010, 09:40 PM
same thing happened to me vulgar

vulgarstrike
06-27-2010, 10:04 PM
and pretty bad support, so I joined a cooler guild

Flamin
06-30-2010, 12:12 PM
I still don't see why you guys still trust Silentreaper.

Banned
06-30-2010, 12:57 PM

The nub is back. ;)

laquint
06-30-2010, 06:21 PM
http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad112/laquint3/?action=view&current=8caee5cf.jpgHello my name is laquint and that also my screen name on pocket legends and this forums. I have purchased every map and i am currently level 30. I have much experience in online game's and i would like to join this guild. I know i type wierd but i'm only turning 16 july.

Dracodraco
07-13-2010, 09:38 PM
hey ive filled out the application and made an acoount on the guild website how do i know if ive been accepted

KingFu
07-13-2010, 11:22 PM
and pretty bad support, so I joined a cooler guild

You were both accepted, but you haven't been active so your account were deleted as warned...

KingFu
07-13-2010, 11:23 PM

You're really gonna pull that after what you did noob? Don't talk smack unless you want it brought up...

KingFu
07-13-2010, 11:29 PM
hey ive filled out the application and made an acoount on the guild website how do i know if ive been accepted

We will get back to you after we take vote, please be an active member though, thanks.

P.S. Sorry for triple posting, I am on my phone, which makes it difficult...

Mcpastry
09-30-2010, 02:47 AM
Is this guild still open to applications?

And by the way, it says that you need to be level 30+. Then it says you need to be maxed out.

By maxed out do you mean level 45?

KingFu
09-30-2010, 04:18 AM
Is this guild still open to applications?

And by the way, it says that you need to be level 30+. Then it says you need to be maxed out.

By maxed out do you mean level 45?

Avengers is dead, Silent traded the guild site and his PL account for a WoW account, he basically betrayed us (the guild). He also gave all of our guild donations (we out in gold and items to sell the items and help pay for loot for people that needed something and were deserving) and gave them all to Kingrichie, it's a huge long story after that, but yeah, Avengers is dead

deathish
09-30-2010, 04:25 AM
can i join this guild? im uber skilled at camping in towne :)