PDA

View Full Version : New character discussion

DuskRayvn
02-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Ok so I posted this on facebook but I wanna post it here also I want to suggest a new race it would be very cool to see a monkey that is a ninja. It would be able to do certain things and weapons which I will list below. As for skills the monkey would be able to use magic because of chi as well as attack skills so aoes would bepossible I will list all below.

Weapons.
Dual katana
Blow guns
Shurikens

Skills
Healing
Fireball with splash damage
Hurricane razor winds splash damage
Crit hit buff
Just a few ideas there

Gear (dexterity based)
Ninja mask
Samurai hat
Light chain link Armors all dex based for speed and crit's

This is just a rough idea I just hope you like it and anyone reading please if you have ideas post a reply I would love them to make this char and if it comes to a cost thing many people would have to buy a new slot for the char or you could charge a few plat to unlock him thank for reading let me know what you think

StompArtist
02-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Love the idea but would rather see a Squirrel than a monkey.

Cascade
02-10-2011, 02:14 PM
The only class we would be seeing would prolly be Human....

StompArtist
02-10-2011, 02:17 PM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/6/25/ninjasquirrel128588948158098186.jpg

DuskRayvn
02-10-2011, 02:50 PM
The sorceress is practically a squirrel but I mean a ninja of any type of animal would be cool

Royce
02-10-2011, 03:42 PM
Why does every new character suggestion sound just like the archer to me?
So this character is Dex based, with both ranged and melee weapons, has healing (like restore), AOE fireball (like blast shot), and a Crit/Hit buff (like focus)?
Sounds like this character already exists to me...

Kossi
02-10-2011, 03:45 PM
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z333/Kossii/yoda.jpg

KingFu
02-10-2011, 03:48 PM
So basically you want a whole new class so archers can have samurai hats?

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 04:00 PM
I laughed when I saw "ninja monkey"

Yellowhawk
02-10-2011, 04:30 PM
I think it's a pretty good idea to me

Phoenixking
02-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Maybe a human race that uses advance mecha suits with a metalic glove blaster and a small "force sheild" with a headset that has different colors shapes and visual light screens and it would be intekegence stat and the mages become wisdom stat instead of intellegence

DuskRayvn
02-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Basically all I want to do is make a class that has all the best attributes of the three so for all you people slagging it off if you stop and think about it. Thus class would have the best of all three or if you got a better idea do as the post says and offer it up cause as I said it's a rough draft thanks

DuskRayvn
02-10-2011, 05:40 PM
I like the idea of the human what kinda skills would you give them

Phoenixking
02-10-2011, 05:50 PM
I like the idea of the human what kinda skills would you give them

Grenade skill that throw small balls around the area and they explode or they go straight foward it be cool if dex str and int stats can be boosted but seperatly like bulls eye for dex encatation for int and adrenaline for str stats boost illusion confuses rnemies that wont let them move booby trap iis when theres a square perimeter and the edges have bombs, thats al i cancome up with

DuskRayvn
02-10-2011, 06:23 PM
See I think that's a good idea and I mean yea upping the other stats to affect certain skills instead of one stat to power up a char diff stats affect diff skills the skills are good ideas as well

Phoenixking
02-10-2011, 06:26 PM
See I think that's a good idea and I mean yea upping the other stats to affect certain skills instead of one stat to power up a char diff stats affect diff skills the skills are good ideas as well

Ethen(npc of fh) said that once humans enter the alterean realm they will show thats its not about jusy one skill but combinng them so yhat made me think bout that

Dizzy
02-10-2011, 10:00 PM
The beauty of the classes is that each serves a purpose in the party. Well, in the best of updates, that's how it's supposed to be. So my question is, what's missing from parties? And that's where I'd start to build a new class.

I'd love to see a thief-type, someone very fast, but low strength and low defense. A bit like a bird, but instead of using ranged weapons, this class loots from enemies. They could steal HPs, pots, extra drops, help get better drops, and have some sort of sharing skills that allow them to loot and give to the party automatically. They'd be very weak, but they'd be the best at dodging attacks. And they could deal a bit of damage when they loot, so they wouldn't be totally useless in crawls. In fact, it would be kind of cool if having a thief in your party upped your chances of getting better drops as well as any looted goodies along the way -- they'd never be able to solo, but they'd be welcome in every group, heh. Maybe even give them a skill that allows them to sneak past mobs, and then build some quests where that skill would be very useful. And they could use weapons like switch blades or skeleton keys or... yeah, that's all I have for weapons. I think a human would be perfect for this.

I dunno, just off the top of my head.

sechs
02-11-2011, 02:50 AM
LOL!! I'd love to own one too

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/6/25/ninjasquirrel128588948158098186.jpg

sechs
02-11-2011, 03:14 AM
which animal should be the ninja? of coz the turtle!!! :P

talking about new classes, i think fighter/ranger/wizard are the basic of basic in RPG, and more classic classes can be added to suit the taste of different players.

famous classes:
ranger - a dog/wolf that can track enemies by their smell?
thief - a mouse/cat that can steal item and have high rate of critical hits?
paladin - instead of the elf, give us a noble lion to be the real paladin!
cleric - an owl?

my favorite class is the druid, but i dunno what animal would match its style the best. idea?

davidis57
02-11-2011, 07:36 AM
One class that would be nice is a monk. Monk would heal, buff, and ressurect. The mage could than get only a self heal and anotber elemental skill aoe or single. The would carry a sword or blunt. Strength and int would be his attributes. His job is to offer support and be able to pve effectively.

GongKilluminati
02-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Two classes I would like:
1. Panther, or some sort of Cheetah, or something fast.(No mice or squirrels, size wise it would be too small.)
This class would be like a thief, sort of like maplestory? Two types of weps, throwing starts and daggers
2. Rhino or elephant,something big and fat,or a turtle. TAAAANNNNKKKKKKK

StompArtist
02-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Two classes I would like:
1. Panther, or some sort of Cheetah, or something fast.(No mice or squirrels, size wise it would be too small.)
This class would be like a thief, sort of like maplestory? Two types of weps, throwing starts and daggers
2. Rhino or elephant,something big and fat,or a turtle. TAAAANNNNKKKKKKK

You said no Squirrels? I hate you.

DuskRayvn
02-12-2011, 06:20 AM
See i think all of the ideas but I really enjoy the idea of either the bio mechanical guy or the theif but a squirrel would be the best thief they are quick lil suckers

sechs
02-14-2011, 01:13 AM
One class that would be nice is a monk. Monk would heal, buff, and ressurect. The mage could than get only a self heal and anotber elemental skill aoe or single. The would carry a sword or blunt. Strength and int would be his attributes. His job is to offer support and be able to pve effectively.

and make it a Monk(ey) please :D

wolfendragon
02-15-2011, 03:02 AM
I think a sage class would be great with a monkey character or even human uses skills from all 3 other classes skills damage/buff/heal and weapons vary with attributes. High regen rate for both health and mana starting stats all 7 everything else as normal. Starts with a staff and robe or starts with dual swords and robe personally I like the dual swords idea for a starter