PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Banners

Zaospeed
11-26-2014, 01:54 PM
Dear sts

I would like to support the gay community. Would it be possible to make rainbow banners when the next lb season ends? I would appreciate it :D. Thanks in advance ^^

Serancha
11-26-2014, 02:00 PM
Considering the word gay gets you muted (or did last I heard, which is just wrong), I think this is unlikely. I agree that this would be a good for a special banner at some time, but probably not for lb banners.

Pink banners for plat were requested for breast cancer awareness month, and nothing came of that.

Zaospeed
11-26-2014, 02:06 PM
Agree, but it would be great to put the spotlight on people who are gay. Because people have a wrong idea about them.

lethaljade
11-26-2014, 02:10 PM
Lol the word gay gets muted because more people use the word as an insult rather then in general conversation , I understand the reason for it enabling a mute but I also do find it abit pathetic, rainbow banners would be cute but I have to agree I don't think theyd be fitting for leader board banners:)

Would be interesting to see this idea incorporated into something.

Zaospeed
11-26-2014, 02:16 PM
Perhaps they could make rainbow banners for xmas 50 plat. :)

Brownback
11-26-2014, 03:47 PM
Perhaps they could make rainbow banners for xmas 50 plat. :)

Pay to be gay? I do not support this whatsoever.

kinzmet
11-26-2014, 04:24 PM
I was once muted for saying "I used bengay to relieve backpain for hours of playing AL"

(-1) to the idea, not that I got anything against the gay community. Its with the same reason why the devs didn't make all the nation's flag as banner.