PDA

View Full Version : Do rings drop, or can you just purchase them?

rboose
02-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Do rings drop, or can you just purchase them?

What is the best ring for a level 51 mage? What about a 55 mage?

ChadM
02-10-2011, 02:49 PM
Not sure if they drop or not. If they don't, I'm sure at some point they will.

As far as what is best, that all depends on you and your individual needs. Have a look in the plat store to see the diferences. Maybe buy a few, try them out, see what direction works best for you.

Dizzy
02-10-2011, 03:11 PM
None have come up for sale at the CS yet, so I'd guess they don't drop. I'm sure they will eventually, and I hope they do, they're pretty nifty. :D

I think Mages have a choice between a ring that boosts attack and a ring that boosts defense. And then beyond that, they boost other stats as well. But I could be wrong, I don't have my phone with me right now. I just seem to remember looking through them all and noticing the difference between the two different kinds in each set (the 5 plat and the 10 plat) was that one boosted one stat and the other boosted another. Not sure if this makes any sense, as the rings are divided by price and there are two sets at each price point for each stat.

I do wish instead of names like "crystal" or whatever, they'd be sorted by int, dex, and str. It's a bit of a pain sorting through so many menus to find something I can equip.

Tengotengo
02-10-2011, 03:29 PM
There's a bunch of different ones in the plat store. From what I've gleaned from the crafting info, The 5 plat rings are slightly better than the 10 plat ones, but the 10 plat ones can probably be crafted on to make them better. I picked up two different rings that increase damage and regens. I'm imagining that you will be able to craft and sell rings in the auction, it's just that nobody's done it yet.

Kossi
02-10-2011, 03:33 PM
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z333/Kossii/b0c84ded.jpg

noobmigo
02-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Ahahahaa!!