PDA

View Full Version : Campaign bundles

Zettler
02-10-2011, 03:21 PM
In this thread : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?11904-What-do-I-need-to-buy-to-continue

the dev mentions a bundle that has balefort/crypt/expedition/swamps, however, in the game i can only find a bundle that has crypt/expedition called "dungeon bundle". I get there by going to shop and then dungeons and then campaign bundles.

I'm new and I plan on purchasing my first platinum and I'm just trying to plan things out to get the best bang for my buck. Is there something I'm missing or do I have to buy balefort on its own and then purchase that pack?

Also does anyone have a total it'll cost for all the current campaigns?

Royce
02-10-2011, 03:25 PM
They changed the bundles a bit. It looks like to get all the PvE maps now, you will have to buy the three PvE bundles, and then buy Balefort Castle and Balefort Sewers individually. Then of course there are also PvP and CTF maps you can buy if you want.

Zettler
02-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Awwh so I guess I missed it? =(
Will there be any changes coming up or any other bundles i should wait for?

Royce
02-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Well they also just reduced campaign price in general, so you are still getting in a good time ;)
I have no idea if they plan to restructure the bundles anytime soon, though it does seem strange that BC isn't in any of the bundles...