View Full Version : New Mythic Ideas!

Titanfall
11-26-2014, 06:59 PM
Winter is fast approaching! A lot of us players want to see a new mythic pet, we've not had one in a while and most of us want a brothers like mythic pet. We want a new mythic ring even more though, I mean the current mythic ring, its level 30, its not worth the 600k.
So I came up with a idea for the new mythic ring! It can be similar to the pendant, locks are involved but during the winter event locks aren't necessary, just pure farming and its not trade able. It can be a winter themed mythic ring and the 'Key' item required to build it can be received from platinum tier from winter event. Or of that's to easy you could make a new 'Mythic' tier. Now its not trade able so people with numerous account don't make loads. It can be stashed though. And maybe also make the key item drop in winter themed locks. The key item is trade able but once its made into the ring its gone. It'll require some essences and boss essences as crafting ingredients. And after the winter event is over the key item can drop from locks. That's just my idea on a new mythic ring, leave your thoughts too! And a new mythic pet that can be purchasable with tokens that's available during the winter event would be nice. A 'brothers' pet type.

Farminer's
11-26-2014, 07:06 PM
+1

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Energizeric
11-26-2014, 11:21 PM
Here's what I'd like to see...

Boost the stats of the super rare Dark Crystal armors/helms to be the best legendary helms and armors, then buff the stats of the crafted imbued versions and make them mythic items. Make them good enough that they will be as good as the best legendary helms and armors from the next campaign (level 46). Then it will be an ongoing long term quest to obtain them even though next season.

Titanfall
11-27-2014, 03:34 AM
Here's what I'd like to see...

Boost the stats of the super rare Dark Crystal armors/helms to be the best legendary helms and armors, then buff the stats of the crafted imbued versions and make them mythic items. Make them good enough that they will be as good as the best legendary helms and armors from the next campaign (level 46). Then it will be an ongoing long term quest to obtain them even though next season.
Sounds good to me