PDA

View Full Version : Neural Shock Necessity or a Waste?

Carcinogen
11-26-2014, 09:49 PM
Hey ppl.
I am always constantly changing my build here and there at times to construct a fine build. However, I have come across something here.
Is neural shock worth it? the "meh" damage but a small debuff?
I am currently not using it but I am still doing great. idk if it will turn out as an improvement if i start using neural shock.
thanks.

Burninglamp
11-26-2014, 11:20 PM
Hmm

:banana:

Enduvial
11-26-2014, 11:21 PM
Coming from a pro I would say no it's not really worth it unless u 9 skill

CAK Vader
11-27-2014, 02:41 PM
I pwn with it.

Uafaud
11-28-2014, 12:28 PM
did you get your answer car?

Carcinogen
11-28-2014, 03:10 PM
did you get your answer car?

lol idk xD.
oh and i did forget to mention that this is on my 21 twink.
an explanation would be much aprreciated doe. :)

Uafaud
11-28-2014, 03:45 PM
lol idk xD.
oh and i did forget to mention that this is on my 21 twink.
an explanation would be much aprreciated doe. :)

because i thought someone would give you a legit explanation
the many pro twinks we got but seems no one wants to give out their secrets.

Carcinogen
11-28-2014, 10:16 PM
because i thought someone would give you a legit explanation
the many pro twinks we got but seems no one wants to give out their secrets.

Yea, pretty pathetic right?

Uafaud
11-29-2014, 08:15 AM
Yea, pretty pathetic right?

I'm not much of a op or else i would be guiding you on this :upset:

Enduvial
11-29-2014, 08:42 AM
Neural shock in twink is very good if u use lurch after it becuase there's a small damage boost to with if u connect them right away but mind wreck is better in my opinion becuase it gives u Instend damage and it also has a faster reload time then neural shock

Burninglamp
11-29-2014, 07:13 PM
Neural shock in twink is very good if u use lurch after it becuase there's a small damage boost to with if u connect them right away but mind wreck is better in my opinion becuase it gives u Instend damage and it also has a faster reload time then neural shock

Twink is dead!

Carcinogen
11-30-2014, 01:14 AM

I use 8 skills, and i already applied mind wrack to my build.
I am left with Neural Shock or Sympathetic Anguish.
I do think that the damage of Anguish and its crit chance is very crucial.

Carcinogen
11-30-2014, 01:15 AM
Twink is dead!

Go back to your retirement home lamp xD

jk aight? Just don't farm me D:

Deathplague
11-30-2014, 08:46 PM
use 6blur other skills dont matter trust.

XxReiReixX
12-05-2014, 09:00 PM
Hello Carcinogen! Mind wrack is not crucial for a twink to become good. I personally use a 7 skill build for my twinks and the builds I make with my sister usually use only 5-7 skills. I prefer to use Neural Shock over Sympathetic Anguish since the skill cool down time and mana cost for Anguish can become a handicap for you if the other player decides to attack you during your cool down. The debuff on Neural shock serves its main purpose when fighting high blur fighters. For example:

Burninglamp: Has 6 blur. (Does not reflect actual build)
vs.
Carcinogen: 2 blur. (Does not reflect actual build)

At this point, you are at a considerable disadvantage. Now let's say at this point you are able to lower his dodge buff with Psychic Lash which has a hidden debuff of 10 to dodge; you still are at a disadvantage with the high blur. To even out the match, use Neural Shock lower his hit percentile, which in effect "raising your dodge rate."

I do not think that Neural shock is must, however, due to the fact that there are other ways to beat a 6 blur build (For example, wasting). I do believe that there are many builds listed for twinks in the PvP section and looking at those can help you decide what you might want for your build and your playing style. Happy gaming!