PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Elite maps party

TCH22
11-26-2014, 10:08 PM
Hi, So I have recently hit the 41 level cap, can't wait to join elite maps (rooks nests etc), problem is there seems to be nobody there whenever I enter. Is it a must to form a party before entering? Its very troublesome as my guild mates are all running planar tombs, tindrin wilds and I'm sure people in my friend list will get pissed if they receive random invites, so how do I exactly farm at elites with people? Cos whenever i enter tindrin wilds maps, theres always someone entering the same map with me without party, but it has never happened before in elite maps, and its a bit frustrating as well :grumpy:

mlb2005
11-26-2014, 10:17 PM
Just how it is. Rooks nest use to have pugs often but I haven't done it in awhile. Its actually pretty easy to solo if you want to go that route.

Best thing to do is find a few people that like to run elites.

obee
11-26-2014, 10:23 PM
Rooks used to be popular since Malison was a valuable pet. Now it's gone down drastically in value.

Visiting
11-26-2014, 10:56 PM
Find an Elite running guild! Like Elite Runners, The Collective, Enigmatic (The guild I'm in <3), Phoenix, and others! Just check out guild sub-forum and find one that sounds like "you".